I'm sorry

Tried to walk

''Eunkyung-ah, today is a special day and i don't want you to cry alright?'', Jinyoung tries to comfort her.

Eunkyung stops breathing to control her tears, her face became red trying to control her sobs. Jinyoung could not help but smile at the child-like Eunkyung.

''Why are you smiling?'', Eunkyung asked as tears rolled down her face.

''Were you always like this? Forgetting to breathe? Haha...'', Jinyoung laughed. 

Eunkyung hits Jinyoung's chest lightly, Jinyoung swiftly grab her hands that were on his chest and placed it on the left side of his chest, to feel his heart pump. Eunkyung looked at Jinyoung with her eyes wide open.

''Oppa....''

''Can you feel my heart beat?'', Jinyoung asked.

''Oh...it's quite fast!..'', exclaimed Eunkyung.

''Close your eyes...'', said Jinyoung.

Eunkyung obediently closes her eyes. Jinyoung smiles and takes out the present that he had secretly saved up and bought for Eunkyung. He lifts the necklace out of the box.

''Now, open your eyes.'', explained Jinyoung.

As soon as Eunkyung opened her eyes, all that she sees was the necklace that she had so badly wanted, she quickly looked at Jinyoung who was smiling and gave him a huge hug. Jinyoung was satisfied seeing Eunkyung that happy. Automatically, Eunkyung turns around for Jinyoung to place the necklace on her neck. Jinyoung took three steps closer towards Eunkyung and helped her put it on. He could smell Eunkyung's scent, it smelled like vanilla mixed with mint. Eunkyung instantly turns around to only hit Jinyoung's forehead.

''Oppa! Oh no...Are you okay?''

Jinyoung held his forehead and laughed at Eunkyung. 

''OH! OPPA! THERE'S A RING?!''

''I knew you were slow from the first day that i met you, but you're really slow.'', expressed Jinyoung at Eunkyung's slowness.

''What do you mean slow?''

Jinyoung took a step closer to her, and uttered the words that he had waited for so long to say, and the words that she had so long yearn to hear.

''I LOVE YOU''

Jinyoung and Eunkyung embraced each other without realising that Baro had witness everything.

Baro quickly hid behind the wall that was separating him and Eunkyung. He felt like everything was crumbling down. His heart ached. Without him realising it, tears flowed down his face.

''Eunkyung-ah, Saranghae....'', Baro murmured those words to himself. 

Baro leaves the scene, with the ring that he had prepared to give to Eunkyung if he ever confessed, but he was too late. Eunkyung was now Jinyoung's. Today the road that he had always walked on seemed long, and the weather was colder than ever. 

''I'm sorry, Eunkyung for not realising fast enough that i never owned your heart in the first place. It was never me, but him.'', Baro grabs his chest as he types the message on his phone, but ends up deleting the message.

''I'm a coward, I’ll forget you, I’ll erase you, my burnt and blackened love...''

i'm walking on these streets without you..