chappy 7: what? you.?

How it ended like this..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yun fell asleep at the tree house her father built before he died. That was the last memory of him. She was awakened by chirping birds and the ray of sunlight that hit her face.

"ommo~I'm late". She jumped out of bed and hurried back to her room. After she changed her uniform that was the time when she finally noticed that her bag was missing and that she didn't notice that she was walking home last night without her bag..

"aisshh!! pabo! pabo! why didn't i notice that i wasn't bringing my bag..oh and that i left it at the apartment"

She had no choice but to go to school or else she'll be late. and yes, Yun was late. She arrived a minute after their teacher walked in.

"good morning teacher . I'm sorry i overslept" she greeted.

"Ms. Yun?"

"ye?"

"you will be transferred another class"

"ne?" that's all she could say :)

"we are trying to balance the number of students per class and sad to say we excess 1 and since you're the last one to join the class it would be easier to transfer you" the teacher explained.

"ne teacher, seunghyun~ah..I'll call you later. ah~ teacher what class am i in now?"

* It seemed the world stopped the moment Yun entered to her new class and that she saw key*

"hi! you must be Yun, come in . Class she will be your new classmate. She's from another class. Now Yun have a sit and we'll start the class" the teacher welcomed her.

     Yun headed towards an empty seat at the back which she needs to pass near Key to  reach that seat. Key handed her bag as she passed by him. and so class started..Nothing much happened, Key didn't bother Yun as if she didn't exist. They had their regular pop quiz, class discussions and some experiments.

Later that afternoon Su jin went to Yun's school. She waited by the gates since she can't go inside. Few moments later she saw Yun..

"Yun~ah!" Su jin called out waving her hands

"Oh? Su jin~ah! Did you really miss me that much that you came all the way down to our school? haha"

"of course!! no! haha hey i got your mobile phone" handed Yun's phone." I tried calling you but instead a guy answered it and i told him to meet me and that ... oh! she immediately stopped talking and called out as soon as she saw Key and the other shinee members. 

"yah! do you know them? since when did you know them? how? ya!" Yun was very confused.

"ah haven't i mentioned it earlier that Key handed me your phone. He said you must've dropped it at their dorm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter