chappy 27: This is it ^^,

How it ended like this..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day at school!

 

Su jin came in happily.." Yun~ah! so what happened yesterday?" she asked since they are not classmates in P.E.

"don't wanna talk about it" she bowed her head..

"I see,, hmmm *smiled*"

" what about you? what's your damage? you've been smiling weirdly since you came in?" Yun again lifted her head.

"well,,, Onew oppa and I.." she cut off.

"you what??" Yun asked excitedly.

"Onew oppa is my new boyfriend ^_________^" she giggled.

"shut up! woah! when?? yah!" speechless ,, maybe due to happiness.

"yesterday afternoon.. i was waiting for you to come back but i guess you ran a little late and he saw me and we had a little talk and that's how he confessed,, yah!! it's like i won a lottery! the best day ever!" she said enthusiastically.

"good for you! my life's a disaster! Oh my Gawwdd! you need to help me" Yun voiced out.

"why? what really happened yesterday?"

~explains everything,, about the events yesterday..

"hahaha you should totally go to prom with him!" Su jin said surely.

"yah! are you my friend or what? you should side with me,, not him" she wrinkled her forehead.

"hehe well... you see.. you actually good together and I'm not lying.. "

"i will totally not go! beside's I have nothing to wear.. so I won't go.."

 

SATURDAY!! afternoon she fell asleep ~~ alarmmmmm

"no!! I don't wanna wake up!! "

"you should get up now! you have.. at least 1 hour to prepare" Su jin suddenly said.

"woh! what are you doing here??" she was stunned by Su jin's dress.

"well!!! helping you of course,, because I know you won't prepare if I don't come and bust in your room"

"hahah well thanks for coming here but I'm really not planning to go.. see,, I don't even have a dress, accessories and more and I don't wanna go with that Key guy!..."

Su jin just glared at her.

"alright! i do wanna go with him but... I'm feeling kinda awkward.."

"well your in love my friend and you can't deny that! well then let's get you ready! but wait.. where should we get a dress.. we don't have much time for shopping.."

Yun's brother bust in the room bringing with him a sky blue box and throw it on the bed.

"what's this?" asked Yun  as she grabbed the box.

"A dress.. I bought it.. i just don't know if it's your type"

"wh..where did you get the money?"

"well been saving up a little,, I heard about your prom yesterday and thought that you should look good on the best night"

"d'awww!! come here! *hugs*.. you actually did it for me?? you spent your saving for this stupid dress?? thanks.."

"hey your brother actually has good taste..cute dress" interrupted Su jin who took the dress out of the box.

"you're my sister! no matter how much i annoy you it's because I wanna play with you and I wanna  let you know that i love you" Her brother expressed.

"well! enough with the drama.. time check.. 45 minutes left."

 

@school

The program was starting already when the two girls came.. 'grand entrance, spot light'

"Oh dear, this is not good" Yun said and turned around trying to escape.

"oh there she is our prom queen and princess" the mc announc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter