chappy 17:Yun's back!:3

How it ended like this..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guyz, how have you been? still having fun? :3 hope you're enjoying it.. and i'm thinking of a new story now but for now i have to finish this one okay? yeah! so read this first ......

 

@Yun's old school.

         As soon as Yun stuffed all  her things back in her old green locker. She ran through the hallway and went straight to the classroom. Not because she was almost late but because she was very excited to sit beside her bestfriend for like forever. She paused by the doorstep of the classroom and tried to catch her breath and silently she sneaked towards her old seat, tip-toeing, she made it to her seat without a sound. 

          Su jin was leaning her head onto the tablem her left ear pressed against it. She was staring blackly on the midair and probably waiting for a flea to land. Yun did the same thing but instead doing the opposite so as to meet Su jin's face.

          Su jin's eyes widen "creep!" she exclaimed as she lifted her head. "What are you doing here?" she added.

Yun got up too and hugged Su jin" what do you mean~what am i doing here?~ of course I'm studying here yu silly!"

"ya! Yun~ah stop messing around with me or else i'll ask Baro oppa to kick you out" Su jin replied in a jokingly manner which gave both of them a laugh.

         "ohwww~~" Su jin hugged back." I'm so glad my seatmate and my bestfriend's back. I was bored to death sitting here alone."Su jin paused for a while and thought about the people Yun left.

"right! what about the guyz? and Mrs.Kim scholarship?" 

"well, I didn't tell them that i transfered and I already told Mrs. Kim about it..She had no choice but to let me choose my own decision. Besides, there's no reason why i need to be supported to that school since i have paid all our debts already" Yun explained.

"You already paid the debt? since when? why didn't you tell me. We could've celebrated."

"Yesterday... I didn't tell you cause you migt spill it to them. Don't worry i already made a note for them about the D-day"(end day of the debt payment~~just make-up words).

"arrasseo!" Su jin didn't bother anymore asking questions. Then Baro came together with Jinyoung who didn't get inside the calssroom.

"Yun~ah! you're here!" Su jin explained to him about Yun while Yun went out to where Jinyoung was standing, listening to his headphones.

         Yun took the headphones from Jinyoung's ears and placed it on hers. 

"Simple Plan huh? english!" Jinyoung just smirked and moved skipped to the next song 

"what song is this?" Yun asked since the song is new to her ears.

"it's a song we did. it's OK" 

"you sing? really?" she was astonished because she did not thought Jinyoung sings.

"Yeah, me and Baro.. we are a member of a group but the 3 are not in this school". 

"I see, but what is your relation with Seunghyun oppa?" she asked portraying a confusion on her face.

"oh, he was was my classmate back in elementary. We used to sing together during school events. that's how we met. what about you what's your relationship?boyfriend?exboyfriend?"

"tsshh, that didn't happen and that won't happen. Oppa is my cousin and i just knew that when his sister went to his school and when she met me, she remembered that i was their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter