chappy 19:situations

How it ended like this..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"so how's your school?is that Key guy good to you?"Mrs.Song gave her a stare. An expectant-answer stare. Su jin was laughing secretly.

 

"ahh~~~well, yeah! good. I transfered back."

"what?!? O_O are you kidding me?! ya! it's a great oportunity! that school is the best here ya! go back to that school now!" Her mom commanded.

"shiro! i don't want to"

"arrasseo! you weirdo.. I'm going home tomorrow since you figured me out okay?" her mom said as she stood up.

"wae tomorrow? why not now?"

"because I need to sort thimgs for the papers for this restaurant. Don't worry by tomorrow i'll be home."her mom reassured her.

************************

The next morning her mom really came home. Yun prepared as much food as she could prepare. Her mom stayed for a while there and went back to take care of the new business. Yun also helped.

"welcome" Yun greeted as a customer went in and grab a seat.

"noona!" Taemin recognized her. How come Taemin got there? i mean...why..

"noona! are you working here now?" he asked gleefully.

"well! It's my mom's new business, given by a friend of hers" she smiled back but tried not to talk much."are you alone?"

"ne, we ran out of kichi and these place makes best kimchi :)..How are you noona? we missed you. my hyungs keep on mentioning you at home. well except for Key hyung. Her ex gf byeol came. She's pretty but i like you better for Key hyung. You're much prettier than her " He bashfully said.

"aigoo! don't be like that taem. besides your hyung and me are not going out you silly! were the best enemies of the century remember?" Yun shrugged.

"well, i guess so.. but i would really want you to to be paired up...you're so cute when you're together rather than that byeol girl. I don't really like her that much." said Taemin siding Yun.

"Taem you're too young for that. anyway let me get you your order now.^_^ still got a lot of customers to attend too :)" and she made her way to the mini kitchen and after a few minutes she went out bringing a plastic of kimchi.

"Taem, i just wish you wouldn't tell anybody about here okay? I don't want to have any connections with you guyz anymore."Yun requested.

Taemin was so confused as to why she wouldn't want any connections to them. He can't think of a reason why she don't want to talk to them anymore. 

 

Taemin's POV~~~

wae is she like that? we're not mean to her? Does she dislike us that much? hooohhh this is so sad but i guess I'm gonna have to agree and just figure out the reason later.

"arasseo noona but promise me you will talk to me okay when we accidentally meet somewhere okay? and don't ignore me" i asked her at least to remain the friendship established.

"okay!" she agreed.

I turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter