chappy 16: back from the beginning?

How it ended like this..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been almost a month since Yun's mom left their home for the reason that she would visit the grandma who was sick back to their province and that someone should take care of her.

Yun went to school.....

Taemin saw Yun walking passed teh hallway. He immediately ran towards her dire tion and back hugged her.

"noona! are you not going back to our apartment?" Taemin said sadly but sweetly.

"aww! Taem! i'm sorry but i won't come back there >_< but don't worry.. we will still see each other" Yun was trying to comfort Taemin.

" but where are you heading noona? Your classroom's that way " said Taemin while pointing to the opposite direction of the hallway.

"yes i know ,,Taem you're going to be late, you should better get going and go back to your room. I'll just get something". 

"right! annyeong noona, see you later at lunch!" he ran back to his room. Good thing he wasn't late.

"Lunch? I'm sorry Taem, you won't see me by lunch time " Yun sighed as she turned back to the direction she was heading. Wanna know where she's going? hehe she's going to get her things to the locker. why? she's leaving the school.

 

flashback~~~

 

"Please sit. Today is the end of the contract right? that's why you're here" Mrs. Kim predicted.

"yes, and Mrs. Kim i just would want to express my gratitude for all your help, it really changed our lives but i think it's enough that you've paid for my studies ". said Yun.

"what do you mean?" Mrs.Kim was confused now as to what Yun was saying.

 "I request to let me go back to my old school."

"what?Come on, think about it" 

"Yes, I've thought about it days before and i really want to go back to my old school". Yun persisted.

 

"why? is it because of my son? that's why you want to go back? well i'll ust scold him."

 

"no! it's not because of him. It's just that every time I put a single step on that school gate i felt like i'm so indebted to you and that really bothers me"

"arraseo! If that's your final decision then i'll respect it, But, if you want to go back to the school just tell me okay?" Mrs. Kim, a kind-hearted woman understood perfectly , so professional of her.

~~~end

 

"yah!" a man snapped his fingers in front of Yun's eyes "why are you so stiff for the last 3 minutes?" he added.

"eh?"Yun turned around to see who it was. It was Seunghyun. "oh! oppa!"

"where are you going with those things? Don't you have classes?" Seunghyun asked-a-lot when he saw Yun bringing her things from the locker.

"yah! you too don't you have classes at this time?" Yun said trying to change the topic and walked as fast as she could but Seunghyun was able to catch up.


"ya! eodi ganeungeoya (where are you going)?"

"neh? I'm trying to clean my locker" 

"ya! maraebwa(tell me)! you're hiding something. I heard your contract ended yesterday so you won't work at that apartment right?"

"yeah! and yes I'm leaving this school"

"mwo? did they kick you out?"

"nope, I dropped out. I decided to go back to my previous school but please don't tell them just yet, even Su jin doesn't know about this and i wanna surprise her :D"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter