chappy 4: Into the new school

How it ended like this..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator:

It's monday and Yun prepared her things and herself to the new school. her thoughts were flooded as to what will happen on her first day in such nice school. She finally arrived at the school gate which made her jaw dropped in awe.

"seriously! Is this really the school?" she said to herself scanning the big fields of the school. "It looks like a park" she added. She went inside and together with her were cars. She then searched for her room from floors."ah~ there you are! finally found you" pointing at the room. As she entered the classroom, there were only few students and they looked at her*head to foot* like a model and for a second they resumed to what they were doing.

"mkay! that was really weird. Gosh! this is exhausting..I miss Su Jin, by this time we would've done making our scrapbook" well..she's kinda talking to herself as she tried to search for a vacant seat. She found the last seat by the window.

"hi! you're new right? i'm seunghyun by the way" A guy introduced himself. He is cute and wears glasses and beside him was his guitar.  

"ne~ i'm Yun ^^ mind if i take the seat?"

"it's okay, nobody's sitting there anyways."

Meanwhile  Seunghyun showed her around the school bringing with him his guitar. He looked so cool an his glasses plus bringing the guitar. " Seunghyunssi i bet you're good at singing cause i know that most of the people who plays guitar surely knows how to sing as well..so hmm I was thinking you could sing few lines? :)"requested by Yun with matching puppy-dog eyes.

"what? i'm shy ^^.." 

"aww alright.. ah~right..do you know a person named Kim Kibum around here?" Yun asked handling over to seunghyun a picture of key.

"Key? Kibum? yes i know him, he's a member of a band named Shinee..they usually perform whenever there are events around but i'm not sure what class he belongs..why?"

"nothing..hey I have to go now I still have to go some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter