Chapter 9

Mission: Vampire Mafia

Here I was, sitting behind the hotel’s mirror, getting ready for the “mission” I had to do.

               That man… Lee SooMan… he owned the hotel where the party was being held at, and gave each guest a room for the night. The one we had gotten was a suite, bigger than a high class flat on the fifth avenue.

 

               That meeting was … well, it was very tense at first, and then when Rain walked in, it was even worst. I couldn’t pay attention to Hangeng, as scary as he was. His voice sounded like a history teacher’s; you’re listening but don’t get a single word.

                I slipped the dress on; it was on a couple bags some vampire had given me before going. I was about to pull up the zipper when the door to my room opened. I froze, and turned around. It was Rain, and he was all ready to go.

               He had this mysterious glint in his eyes as he came towards me, sending shivers down my .

               When he stood in front of me, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. My breath caught up in my throat and his hands sent jolts of electricity – he was now touching my back, descending lower and lower…

              He looked down at me with a playful smirk on his lips as his hand stopped. He leaned in – I closed my eyes, thinking he was going to kiss me (hey, a girl can dream too!) and then he just pulled up the zipper. (Insert poker face here XD)

              “Are you ready to go?” he said, not letting go.

             “Eh…I-if you let go, I-I might finish getting ready…” I stammered, avoiding his gaze.

 

         He chuckled and let me go.

             “Go on then, you know you have to look extra y tonight” He said, his eyes twinkling as if he’s mocking me.  


 

           “Oh, JiHoon, that’s so nice to see you here! I’m glad you were able to come” greeted Lee SooMan.

           “The pleasure’s all mine sir” Rain said, bowing slightly.

           “And who may this beautiful lady be?” 

           “She’s a work colleague – my date for the night.” 

           “It’s a pleasure to meet you SooMan-sshi. I’m Choi Sooyoung” I said, winking. If I had to do this, I better start now and get it over with faster.

          “Sooyoung huh? Pretty, very pretty indeed” He said, looking at me maybe a little bit more that necessary.

          “I’m going to go say hello to a couple of friends; SooMan-sshi, you don’t mind if I leave her with you do you?” Rain said, while looking at me.

 

 

You have to do it now.

Don’t back up.

 

What was that? Did I just hear his voice in my head?


 

A/N: Another chapter! It's a little short though. I got an idea from watching an episode from Warner's Nikita. It had more or less the same first scene.

I hadn't  finished the chapter and today I had a math test first thing in the morning (at 7am! -.-)  and right after it, a physics test -.- Seriously, what the hell! xD

My brain cells are pretty much fried right now .-. 

Read and review please! ^^