Slightly frightened

Mission: Vampire Mafia

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waking up startled, sweaty and scared as hell because of some awkward nightmare is not a pleasant way to start your day, or any day actually.

Much less your birthday.

Oh yea. It's the day I become 22 in Korea's standard. So much for a happy birthday.

Because, being trapped in a white room, with no company and nothing to do, knowing that you might not escape and that your life is in jeopardy is thy best present ever. At least I got three daily meals and this room is clean. Not like the basement cells…Where Kyuhyun is held captive…

My god, Kyuhyun… He looked so awful down there… It pained me to see him in that situation; he was my best friend after all.

“There HAS to be a way out of this place. Think Sooyoung, think! " Thousands of silly ideas were popping into my head, one after the other, making me desperate. I started pacing all over the room trying to come up with a strategy. I wasn't the second head of my squad at the secret service for anything you know!

Then, a wonderful idea came to me like a revelation. I would have to gain Hangeng's trust and infiltrate this mafia and from that point, I could definitely work my way out. Brilliant! Now all I had to do is persuade the vampire that feeds me to let me see him. Then I would act like I wanted to cooperate and BAM! I'd be having my grand escape in no time. Smooth, Sooyoung. Smooth.

I didn't have a watch or a clock, but I somehow knew that there wasn't much time left until breakfast came. Calm down girl. You’ve seduced mafia bosses and tough criminals, how hard could a vampire be? I knew it wasn’t going to be easy, but I know how to handle things like this.

I lay on the couch, striking a slightly y pose. It seemed like I was taking a nap, but I knew better. It was just another part of my plan. After five minutes, someone knocked softly on the door and then entered, carrying a plate.

I looked up, and he spoke. My ears perked at his voice, it sounded husky and masculine, but it wasn’t very deep.

-Here’s your food. I’m Jaejoong - he introduced himself by giving me a small smile. He looked… well, gorgeous.

Albeit feminine, his features still had a dark and manly appeal. His dark inky black hair was straight and it cupped his face in a round manner. A small and sharp nose was framed by high cheekbones and his small lips had a heart shape. The final perfect touch was the pale vampire skin, which was accentuated by the dark clothing he wore.

I must’ve spaced out, because when I was conscious of my surroundings again, I found that Jaejoong was looking at me awkwardly and waving a hand in front of my face.

-Is everything alright? Are you sick or something? - He asked worried, sitting beside me.

-N-n-no, I’m fine, really! - I stuttered out.

-That’s good. Boss would kill me for sure if something bad happened to you.

-Boss? - I inquired, interested.

-Yea, Hangeng. He ordered me specially to look over you. He said something about humans being able to go insane if left alone for long periods of time- he said, almost adoringly.

-He did that? I thought I didn’t mean anything to him…- then, an idea came up, and I smirked inwardly, putting my plan to work.  

-I’m really sorry if taking care of me is annoying or boring for you Jaejoong…- I said with a sad aegyo voice; batting my eyelashes and pouting a bit.

-Don’t worry Sooyoung, It’s not. I was actually interested in you, ever since the boss talked about you- he said chuckling a little and…shyly looking away?

-Oh right…So, what are you supposed to do, apart from bringing me food? - I said, starting to eat while looking at him.

-I don’t really know. I was told to keep you company, so talking I guess…- he said, rubbing his neck.

I had to remind myself that he was just another part of my escaping plan. But his eyes and his overall look were making it too difficult.

And slightly frightened, I found myself liking him.


A/N: Hi guys!!!!

I'm soooo excited to finally be writing with both hands again! My bones are healed and strong! -spazz- :D

Thanks soooooooo friggin much to everyone for your support and care! *o* You really were the ones who made me wanna heal faster o3o!

So here I am, with a new chapter and a new, hot, y, beautiful vampire. None other than Hero Jaejoong from DBSK!

Please do comment! =D