Chapter 11

Mission: Vampire Mafia

After what seemed an eternity of having nightmares where people were slaughtered, I woke up in a bad mood.  

 

I looked around trying to figure out what the heck was I doing on car in the middle of nowhere when a cold hand placed itself on my shoulder.

"Finally awake? I thought you were dead or something. We're here, get out."  The owner of the hand - Rain -  said.

I looked through the window I was leaning on to try to recognize the surrounding area. It clicked in my head almost instantly. It was the forest where I was abducted by the vampires! It was just as dark as that night, and the moon shone equally bright.

I got out the car and shivered violently, remembering that I still had a dress on. I started walking after Rain, having a hard time following his quicker pace. It was really annoying, my heels kept sinking into the ground and I was freezing! I let out a frustrated growl and stopped, stomping my feet on the ground.

Rain stopped and turned around, looking at me with a confused expression on his handsome fa- What? Why am I thinking this? Must be the alcohol. Yeah. Alcohol.

"Damn this shoes..." I muttered, reaching down to take them off.

"What are you doing? You're keeping us back! Move it! Do you know that because of you we're late and behind schedule? Aish this human..." He said, raising his voice a little.

"Yah! Do you think that just because you're a vampire you're all high and mighty? I'm tired! And cold! And if you even had to wear this shoes and this clothes you wouldn't last an hour on them! I've put up with a greasy old man who was trying to feel me up all night and get me to his bed! So if you just shu- YAH! THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW! RIGHT NOW RAIN!" I yelled.

The aforementioned vampire threw me over his shoulder quite roughly and started walking again.

"YAH! I TOLD YOU TO PUT ME DOWN! YAH!" I yelled again, kicking his back as hard as I could.

"Or else what? You're gonna hit me? That's not going to work, I'm telling you. Just shut up" He told me, trying not to yell back at me. Well, there was no way I was going to go without a fight and I'm pissed! (Hella pissed yo!)

"Put. Me. Down. This. Instant" I growled in his ear, since I was close to it.

He stopped and turned his head. JACKPOT!.  "Unless you want me to bite you or do what the greasy man wanted to do with you earlier, I'd suggest you really stop it." Uh oh. No jackpot.

"Yo- You wouldn't! You know Hangeng would kill you if that happened! Besides, you're all talk and no action! I'd like to see you try to do any of those without recieving an earful from your boss later!" I kept on rambling, adding fuel to the fire, not noticing the dangerous glint in the vampire's eyes.

He suddenly let me go, putting me in front of him and looking at me intently.

" Finally cracked eh? I knew you would-"

He crashed his lips against mine, shutting me up. He had a rough grip on my waist and was kissing me in an agressive manner. My mind couldn't process what was happening so my body took over and I found myself responding to the kiss. Is this really happening?

I was running out of breath, but he wouldn't let me go. I suddenly found myself on his arms, dizzy as hell. I tried to breathe but he kissed me again, taking the little air I had left and making me faint.


 

AN:

Short chapter. I know, but I think the contents make up for the shortness keke~

Totally not expecting that huh? :D

By the way, I didn't proof read this so there might be some mistakes. If you see any, please let me know on a comment! :)

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW:

"You... You've been bad. I have to punish you don't you think?"

(...)

"Everything comes at the right time, and with a price. This is the time, and your life is the price"