You're dating him?

I love you, Mr. Playboy

Jonghyun was waiting outside Eunbi’s home. He’s still sick but he cares about Eunbi much more. Earlier, he had confronted Sekyung.

“Sekyung-shii, I thought you’re in America? Why are you suddenly transferring here?” Jonghyun said frustrated. How could things get coincidental? He knows Eunbi hates him for what he did last night, moreover, the kiss thing. And Sekyung, well it’s not her fault but she’s the one who caused Jonghyun to lose his first kiss.

“I missed you, don’t you?” Sekyung answered.

“Aniyo…I have my life here. You don’t have to come back and ruin everything.”

“I’m sorry if I left you Jonghyun-shii. I was really surprised when you told me that you were the nerd back then that’s why I did those things…” Sekyung said stumbling on her words. Jonghyun smirked remembering how Sekyung broke up with him when he told her that they were classmates before.

~FLASHBACK~

“Jjonggie, why did you like me?” the fourteen year old Sekyung asked.

“Simple. Because you’re just so pretty and nice. I’ve liked you since we’re in prep school.” The fourteen year old Jonghyun answered. Sekyung was lying on Jonghyun’s chest.

“Eh? You knew me since prep school?”

“Yup…You’re really cute back then.”

“Then why didn’t I saw you before?”

“Because I changed.” Jonghyun answered. “Look, I was not the Kim Jonghyun I am now. I’m a nerd before.” he continued.

“But a cute nerd, right?” the young girl smiled.

“Aniyo…Remember the guy who tried to save you with the bullies on first grade…”

“Oh, that ugly one. Why? Do you know him?”

“That’s me…” Jonghyun mumbled.

“Boh? You?” Sekyung stood up and left Jonghyun. From then on, she never called the guy. The last thing Jonghyun knew about her was she is going to America.      

~END OF FLASHBACK~

“If you can’t accept me then forget about me.” Jonghyun said at her, not facing her.

“But you still love me, don’t you? You’ve been breaking a lot of hearts here in campus and you’re even flirting with the President… Yah, do you know how nice she is?” Sekyung lectured.

“I’m not flirting with her. She’s the reason why I’ve been dumping girls. I love her. I love Eunbi.” Jonghyun said emphasizing his last sentence.

“You’re just saying that because you’re really hurt. I’m really sorry.” Sekyung said, crying. She hugged Jonghyun from the back. “You don’t know how much I long for you.”

“Let go, Sekyung.” he said coldly in which Sekyung followed. He left the rooftop and drove off to his motorcycle.

Now, he’s in front of Eunbi’s house. The lights in her room where out but the kitchen lights were open. He wanted to knock but he didn’t know if Kibum was mad at him.

Kibum went out the back door because of the trash when he spotted Jonghyun. He came over the younger guy.

“How is she?” Jonghyun asked, sighing. He’s staring at Eunbi’s window.

“She’s with Taemin. They went out. She’s crying so hard that Taemin felt pity.” Kibum said. Jonghyun looked at the ground. “Jonghyun, I know you care about her but I think it will be great if you leave her alone for sometime.” Kibum advised.

Jonghyun nod in understanding. “Just… Just tell her I passed by and if she needs anything, I’ll be here!” Kibum held Jonghyun’s shoulders and smiled.

“I’ll pass the message.”

 

The whole time Eunbi doesn’t spoke to anyone: Sekyung, Jonghyun or even Minho. Her aura was always gloomy and her eyes seemed bloodshot. He would only talk to class if she feels like reciting or when the teacher is asking her.

Everyone is worried, even the school council so that Friday.

“President, I think you need a break!” Jinki said, worrying over the young girl.

“Deh, President!” other people around said.

“I’m fine. I don’t have time to take a break. I have lots of work to do and lots of paper to finish.” she answered without taking her eyes off the laptop.

“Kim Eunbi!” Jinki shouted. Even though he’s the Vice President, he’s still Eunbi’s sunbae. “Take a break, I’m ordering you as your sunbae.”

 Even though she doesn’t feel like taking a break, she followed Jinki’s orders and asked Taemin to go shopping with her. True enough, Taemin had somehow eased her burdens and she’s smiling when Taemin show her something funny.

“I’m really happy that you asked me out, noona. At least you smiled.” Taemin said hugging his noona.

“Tae, this is totally PDA. Can you stop caressing me like that?” Eunbi whined, Taemin let go then they both laughed.

“Eunbi-shii?” someone called. Eunbi turned around seeing Minho. “Oh, hey!” she called much to Minho’s surprise.

“Oppa, is she your girlfriend?” a cute girl beside Minho asked, drifting both their attention to her. “Aniya…She’s a friend.” he answered. Eunbi looked at the both of them.

“Oh Eunbi, this is my sister, Sulli. Sulli, our School Council President.” Minho introduced the two.

“Jeongmal? You don’t look alike…” Eunbi trailed off.

“Half-sibling!” Minho answered. Eunbi nod in understanding. Taemin coughed, warning that he’s still there.

“Mianhae…Minho, Sulli…My cousin, Taemin.” Eunbi introduced. Taemin’s eyes were locked on Sulli’s cute face making the girl blush in embarrassment. Eunbi smacked her cousin’s head. “I’m sorry, he’s really creepy at times.” she said. Taemin gave her a death glare making her a little bit scared.

“Do you mind if we hang out with you?” Sulli asked. “My brother is a little quiet.”

Eunbi chuckled a bit. “No, not at all. Taemin is really loud; he’ll be a great company.” Eunbi pushed Taemin to Sulli’s side.

The two younger couple walked first. “I think we should leave them alone.” Minho sighed.

“Are you sure about that? My cousin would do something evil with Sulli if we don’t keep our eyes on them.” Eunbi said, not letting her eye out the two guys who were happy laughing.

“Well, I kinda trust your cousin. And Sulli likes him as well.” Minho explained. Eunbi looked at him.

“Then, what do you want to do?” she asked the taller guy while biting her lip. They are on a date, right? Wait, isn’t it her first?

“Do you have something in mind?” Minho asked but she shook her head. “Then, let’s watch movie. I’ll buy the tickets while you can buy the popcorn and soda.” Eunbi agreed and they both headed to the theater.

 Minho was on the line buying tickets while Eunbi is holding a large popcorn and a plastic with two canned soda. The taller guy approached her with the tickets on hand.

“Wait, the teller gave you the wrong ticket.” Eunbi noticed as soon as she got hold of her ticket. “This is the romance movie not the horror one.”

“You like the horror one? Well, honestly, I’m not…” Minho stuttered.

“Aiya, its fine. Let’s get inside!” she said smiling then went inside the theater. They were seated next to each other then the lights turned off, signaling the start of the movie. It was fine at first but all the scenes were making them awkward, additional were lovers making out in front of them.

“I’m sorry for bringing you here. Do you want to go out and eat?” Minho asked, feeling the awkward atmosphere.

“I’m fine. We should finish the movie. The tickets would be such a waste.” Eunbi tried to cover up but she really thought that the movie is so cheesy and mushy that she wanted to puke. There was this scene when the girl and the boy were in the bed and they were kissing, Eunbi suddenly remembered him…”Minho-shii, I think I’m hungry.” she said trying to hold back the tears. She was missing him badly.

“Yeah sure, let’s eat.” they both left the cinema and went on a nearby restaurant to eat. Minho paid the bill and was gentleman enough to walk Eunbi home. “Well I hope you enjoyed. Sorry if it’s different with what you had in mind.” Eunbi smiled with this guy’s foolishness then shook her head.

“I had fun. Let’s do this again some other time.” she said leaving Minho surprised. “Shouldn’t you be worrying about Sulli?”

Minho laughed. “I know she’s fine…” he paused for awhile then stared at Eunbi. “Eunbi…Kim Eunbi…” he said biting his lip. Eunbi was taken back; he called her by her full name. She looked at the guy with a what-the-hell look. “Can you be…be my date…on the homecoming dance?”

 Eunbi stopped for a while. “Oh yeah, the dance…Well, I was going with my brother but he said he had something to do. And I already asked Taemin to be my date…” Eunbi said explaining things. “But, you can bring Sulli along so that Taemin and she…” Eunbi trailed off but was cut by Minho.

“Yeah, I’ll do that.” he said with a smile. He stared at her for a second then she felt awkward.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” Eunbi said punching the taller guy’s chest.

“Nothing, I’m just imagining you in a dress and everything girly.” Minho answered, smiling. Eunbi slightly punched his arm but Minho got hold of the young girl’s wrist. “I think you will be the prettiest.” he held her wrist tight and pulled her nearer.

“Eunbi!” Kibum called from the door, Jonghyun was behind him. Minho and Eunbi looked at them. “Where’s Taemin?”

“I don’t really know but oppa, he’s dating…” Eunbi stopped herself from saying something since she’s sensing the awkwardness. “Minho-shii, it’s late. I really think you should get home.” she exclaimed.

“Sure…Goodnight!” Minho said then left without any word.

“You left with Taemin then came back with Minho; Taemin went home first before you. Is this the right time for young girls to go home?” Kibum said nagging like a true umma.

 Eunbi rolled her eyes. “If Jonghyun was the one who brought me home, would you ever say that? And what is he doing here?” she said pointing to Jonghyun.

“Well, he’s here to…” Kibum said trying to suppress his sister’s bratty attitude.

“Oppa, why are you standing up for him? I’m your sister and I hate him, how could you let him in our house?” Eunbi wailed.

“Eunbi!” Kibum shouted.

“Yah, hyung. It’s fine, she has her point. Thank you for the dinner, I’m leaving first.” Jonghyun said calming the older guy. “Eunbi…” but the girl turned around opposite him.

“I’m going to my room, call me if you need anything, oppa.” she said then run to her room.

“Yah!” Kibum called. “Its fine, I’ll leave first.” Jonghyun said but Taemin blocked his way.

“Minho-hyung and noona, they are not dating. It’s my fault. I didn’t know they weren’t following us, I tried calling her but I didn’t know her phone number.” Taemin said.

“Babo! Only I and Jonghyun know her number.” Jonghyun was surprised by Kibum’s revelation. So that’s what Jinki meant.

“And I’ll be noona’s date to the dance, so don’t worry hyung. You’ll dance with noona so that you could talk.” Taemin said then run upstairs for his noona.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Oh, again...an update. Should I finish the whole story today?

Sorry for the grammatical errors, English is not my first subject and this is my first time writing this so....mianhae yorobeun.