Shin Sekyung...Who?

I love you, Mr. Playboy

Kibum woke up then started making breakfast, which was what he does every morning. She didn’t bother waking Taemin even though he stepped on him when he’s half-awake. He didn’t bother going to Eunbi’s room for he knew that Eunbi and Jonghyun needed a quality time.

“I knew it; she’ll end up with Jonghyun-shii. I’m such a great brother!” he told the eggs while cooking pancakes. He was setting the table when he heard Taemin’s voice.

“Noona!!!!!” Taemin was screaming, close to crying. Kibum ran to Eunbi’s room seeing an unbelievable sight.

Jonghyun was hugging Eunbi from the back and he was shirtless. Their bottom half was covered with blanket.

Eunbi was almost awake with Taemin’s scream. “What?” she shot up to Taemin.

“Noona, why did you do that with him? We should do that together.” Taemin said, almost crying.

“Huh?” Eunbi gave him a curious look.  

 “Noona, you’re such an innocent girl why did you let this ert took away your ity?” Taemin muffled.

“What?” Eunbi gave him a glare. “What ity? We didn’t do anything.”

“Then why is he shirtless?” the young guy asked again, pointing at Jonghyun.

 “I was sweaty so Eunbi helped me remove my shirt. She can’t find any shirt that fits on me that’s why I stayed shirtless. Happy now, little ert?” Jonghyun said then smirked.

“Yah! Who are you calling ert? Noona is mine and you can’t take her ity…She’s mine!” Taemin shot up with his bratty attitude.

“Boh? Taemin-ah! I’m so going to kill you!” Eunbi screamed then ran after the little brat.

Kibum chuckled. He missed these two, when they were still so young and they dreamt of having a family together. Well, Eunbi grew up on that dream but Taemin isn’t. He went to Eunbi’s room and checked on Jonghyun.

“Are you alright?” he asked the shirtless guy which nod as an answer. “Oh…okay! I’ll just get some clothes for you to wear in school.” he said but before leaving the room, Jonghyun stopped him.

“Taemin-shii…is he really in love with Eunbi?” the younger guy asked, head bent down. Kibum chuckled. “You’re actually jealous? They’re cousins, Eunbi know what is right or wrong. She grew up from that immature promise they had and eventually, Taemin will.”

Jonghyun brushed his hair with his hands. “Hyung, I didn’t do anything to Eunbi just so you know.”

“I trust you! But it’s such a waste that you didn’t do anything to her. That girl should be mature enough and not be innocent.” Kibum joked.

“Oppa!!!” Eunbi wailed, coming at the door. “Your pancakes are burning!” Kibum came running down the stairs, cursing some words about the pancake that he almose tripped at the stairs. Eunbi chuckled at her brother’s foolishness. She went inside then bit her lip seeing Jonghyun struggling to stand up.

“Can you go to school? You don’t look good.” she said. She helped him get up, his arms were slung in her shoulders and her hands were on his bare chest.

“I’m alright, babe! I think I can manage.” he said then let go of the young girl.

“I’ll just get some clothes from oppa. Call me if you need anything, okay?” she said then dashed out the door.

  She leaned her back against her room’s door and stared at her hand, the hand that touched his bare chest. ‘Oh God, why am I feeling like this?’ she trailed in her thought. She held her chest and felt her heart beating crazily. ‘Am I really in love with Jonghyun-shii?’ then she remembered the kiss and how she felt when the guy said that it wasn’t his first time. ‘Damn it! Kim Jonghyun…I knew you’re a player but why do I kept thinking about you?’

 

Jonghyun on the other hand was taking a shower in Eunbi’s bathroom. He had been thinking about her: how she smiled at him, how she touched his hand, how she commented on how muscular she is and how sweet that kiss they shared but one thing didn’t escaped his mind, Eunbi’s expression when she knew that she wasn’t the first girl he kissed. “Sekyung-ah…where are you?” he asked himself while punching the bathroom wall.

 

Again, they were awkward while walking to school. Taemin came with them and he’s the only one who talks between the three of them. He had been chatting with Eunbi about how great his dream house would be and how great it is if Eunbi was his Princess that would live with him. He told them that he wanted lots of children since he’s an only child. It made Jonghyun disgusted with the kid, how could he talk about getting married with his own cousin?

“Lee Taemin!” Eunbi suddenly snap up. Her face was full of anger. Taemin was scared; this is the first time that she called him in his full name… Lee Taemin. “Can’t you just stop? You’re really creeping me out. Can’t you just grow up? You wanted me to treat you like a man, right? Now, act as a man and stop saying that you wanted to get married with me because you are my cousin! And I’m not doing that thing to you because I don’t want to get hurt again!” she screamed then run away from the two boys. Jonghyun shot the surprised Taemin with a fiery look and left him alone.

 

Eunbi was crying when she reached the school, she really didn’t know why she was hurt when she heard Jonghyun calling out a certain ‘Sekyung’ while showering. She felt hurt thinking that it was his first kiss, his first love…But he already told her that he liked her since they met before right? ‘Stupid Playboy!’ she yelled in her thoughts. Another one was Taemin, when can that kid grow up? Then there’s class, the student council works and everything. ‘Aish, why is my life so miserable?’ She’s pretty good in running while crying and didn’t even bother even though people were looking at her like she’s some psychotic person. That was until she bumped into someone. “Yah, can you please don’t block…?” she said in between sobs.

“Princess, what’s wrong?” the guy she just bumped into worryingly asked. He hugged her tight. “Come on, just tell me what happen. I’m listening.” he said trying to hush her.

 

“Jonghyun-hyung, who’s that dude? Why is he hugging my noona?” Taemin asked glaring at the hugging couple in front of them.

“Choi Minho.” he said coldly then left.

“Wait up, does he like my Eunbi?” Taemin called, emphasizing the word ‘My Eunbi’.

“First, she’s not yours. She already told her to stop saying nonsense. And yes, that guy likes Eunbi…” Jonghyun trailed off. “But he’s such a player. I can’t really trust him.” he continued.

“Well, you’re the only one I trust with my noona.” Jonghyun looked at the young man like he’s the most genius guy in the universe. “If you really like her, you should fight for her. You had a step forward and I’m expecting that I can call you cousin-in-law next time we meet.” Taemin said, shrugging as he walks away.

 

Minho didn’t attend their first three periods and Eunbi wasn’t around during History. He was calling her but she didn’t pick up. He assumed that girl is with Minho. “Where could they be? I bet that Minho is doing something to my Eunbi!” Jonghyun exclaimed as he angrily went to the rooftop.

He heard laughing noises followed by a ball bouncing, echoing through the rooftop.

“Minho, I never thought you’ve made a basketball court in the rooftop?” he heard a girl. That voice…

“You just don’t know everything I do, Princess.” Minho stated.

‘Damn it, I knew they’re together!’ Jonghyun mumbled, cursing. He followed where the sound is coming, seeing Eunbi walled by Minho; his hands were on her sides not letting her escape. Minho was about to escape until Eunbi pushed the taller guy. “I’m sorry, Minho. This is wrong…” she whispered. She turned her head and a certain figure captured her sight. “Jonghyun!” she mumbled. Minho looked at where Eunbi is looking; Jonghyun was just watching the two of them.

Eunbi run downstairs crying again. She found herself running to the bathroom. She washed her face then looked at the mirror. “Why are they like this to me?” she sobbed.

“Miss, are you alright?” a certain voice approached her. She looked at the owner of the voice seeing a very beautiful girl. “Aigoo, is something bothering you?”

She smiled a bit before answering. “Aniya, I’m fine…Just stressed.” she eyed the girl. “You’re a new student right?” The girl nodded, she seemed like a sunbae. Maybe she’s a year older than her. “Well it’s lunchtime. Let’s grab some food.” the girl nodded then smiled again. ‘Wow, she’s pretty. I would go lesbian if I hang out with her more.’ Eunbi joked in her mind, forgetting about the two guys.

 

They were both eating in the school cafeteria. Eunbi, as a President, was introducing the school’s facility and even asking for her schedule.

“Oh wait, I haven’t introduced myself.” Eunbi said, remembering something. “I’m Kim Eunbi, the President of the School Council. I’m a sophomore. How about you?” she said cheerfully.

“Oh, that’s why you knew everything about the school.” she chuckled. ‘Damn, she’s so pretty!’ Eunbi thought. “I’m a junior. Shin Sekyung.”

Eunbi froze with her last words. ‘Shin Sekyung? Sekyung? Jonghyun’s…’

“Babe!” “Princess!” two boys called in unison, she knew it was Minho and Jonghyun. She held her head down knowing that she might be hurt again.

“Jonghyun?” Sekyung called. Happiness was present in her voice. ‘I knew it!’ she sighed, trying to hold down the tears.

“Sekyung-shii?” Jonghyun called. He seemed surprised. Then Sekyung hugged him.

Eunbi made an excuse to leave, this is still too much for her to handle. “Oh, be careful Eunbi-shii.” Sekyung exclaimed before she left, leaving her most disappointed. She didn’t know if someone followed her, she didn’t care.

Eunbi was crying endlessly and Kibum didn’t know how to hush her up. He left work early and went home seeing Taemin totally worried about his cousin.

“Hyung, noona is crying…” Taemin said in panic. “Yeah, I kinda know that.” he said in frustration.

  “Eunbi-shii, oppa is here. Don’t cry…” Kibum said, trying to make things easier for her. “Tell me what happened.” but she would just continue sobbing.

Kibum was staring on his sister. This was the first time he saw her this sad. He grabbed his phone and dialed a number. “Sorry to bother you but can you come here, Jonghyun?”

Eunbi’s eyes lit up. “Oppa, don’t…” she said then closed her brother’s phone.

“Now, can you tell me what happened?”

“This is your fault…I told you Jonghyun would just break my heart and it’s much nicer to trust Minho but you told me I’m wrong, now look I’m helpless.” she said in one breath. Taemin is witnessing the whole scene and he knew Kibum would snap up any second.

“What did Jonghyun do to you?” Kibum asked calmly. Eunbi didn’t look at him, making him much more furious. “Damn it, Eunbi. Your silence doesn’t help at all.” he yelled, making both Taemin and Eunbi surprised. Taemin run to Eunbi hugging her.

“Hyung, you don’t have to be that loud, she can hear you.” Taemin revolted.

“He…He kissed me…” Eunbi whispered. “That was my first kiss but not his…”

“And?” Taemin asked.

“Sekyung took it.” she kept on mumbling.

“Who is Sekyung?” Taemin asked.

“His first love?” Kibum asked the younger girl. She just nods as an answer then cried again.

“Now, she’s in school. Oppa, what if Jonghyun chose to be with her and not me?” Eunbi asked subconsciously.

Kibum was surprised. “That means… you’re already in-love with Jonghyun?” he seemed rejoicing after Eunbi nod while biting her bottom lip.

“Yah hyung, you’re such a traitor. Noona is already hurting yet you’re happy.” Taemin smacked Kibum’s arm which made him yelp. Eunbi smiled a bit. “Don’t worry noona, you have me and hyung. We love you.” Taemin said cuddling his cousin.

“Jonghyun was worried of you. He called me and told me that you didn’t attend your classes so I assumed that you’re here and Taemin greeted me saying that you’re crying. He really worries that much about you.” Kibum announced, surprising Eunbi. “You should let him explain everything.”

“I…I just need some time alone…I’m sleepy.” she said instructing the two guys to leave the room. Eunbi snuggled on her pillow and cover herself with the blanket. “My world turned upside down because of him. Stupid Dino! Stupid Playboy!” she mumbled, sobbing.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

So here's my latest update... I'm a fan of Sekyung-Jonghyun loveteam so bear with me and sorry for Sekyung's bad attitude...I just don't know what to do about her. So yeah, I hope you like it. Please comment...I'm begging you.... :(