My Savior or Mr.Playboy?

I love you, Mr. Playboy

The next morning, Eunbi was walking to school thinking of the papers to be submitted to the administrator today, there are 20 papers but she hasn’t finished anything yet. She didn’t have breakfast, didn’t sleep right and the scorching heat of the sun is killing her. “Aish I’m going crazy!” she screamed, loud enough for her to be heard by everyone.  Suddenly, she felt a hand by her shoulder.  She turned around, seeing no other than…”My Savior!” she whispered. “Savior? That was cute.” the tall guy said then chuckled. Eunbi looked down as if the dirt were the most interesting thing in the world. The guy held her hand and brought her to the rooftop. “What…” before she could react, the guy pushed her against the wall, blocking her way out.  “I like you, President.” Eunbi was shocked, her face was blushing hard. “You’re too cute! Damn it, I’m .” the guy said with a chuckle.  “?” the teen girl repeated slowly. “Do you mind if I get my reward now?” Eunbi didn’t answer, dumbfounded. “I’ll take that as a no” he said leaning closer for a kiss. Eunbi closed her eyes resulting a smirk from the tall guy.

“Kim Jonghyun, you pathetic guy!” a female voice was heard, it seemed crying.  President’s instinct must be, she pushed the guy who just walled her and run towards the scene seeing the girl crying and Jonghyun bowing down at her. “Mianhae Tiffany but I like someone right now.” he said politely, bowing at her again. “You’re just making that up; you’re just rejecting me just like your other girls.” Tiffany said still sobbing hard. He was just about to walk away but the sight of the President caught his attention making him stop.

“Yah, Jonghyun…” she screamed before fainting. She was expecting to fall on hard ground but she fell on strong arms. “Princess, are you alright?” the guy whispered much to Jonghyun’s curiosity. “Yoogeun-ah…” she murmured before blacking out.

 

Eunbi woke up seeing her brother, her savior, Jonghyun and the school nurse who she recognized as the girl that Jonghyun hurt last week.

~FLASHBACK~

Eunbi was about to go to the student council room when she heard sobbing noises. “Kim Jonghyun, you evil guy…”

‘Where have I heard that line before?’ she thought then remembered the confession scene yesterday. “Mianhae, noona!” the guy spoke.

The crying noona ran in front of her, ‘Wait, isn’t that the school nurse?’

~END OF FLASHBACK~

The school nurse was still glaring at Jonghyun, making her uncomfortable. “Eunbi, are you alright?” Kibum asked, worrying like a mother.

“I’m fine, oppa. But why are you here anyways?”

“I called your brother…” Jonghyun spoke up.

“Since when did you have my brother’s number?” she asked with a shot glare at him. 

“Since I had your phone.” he said then threw her phone at her. Eunbi was about to answer back when the bell rang. She looked at her watch displaying 1:15 PM, lunch break is over.

Eunbi sat up, “I’m going to class.”

Kibum immediately held her shoulders and lay her down. “You should rest.”

“But…” before she could react, her savior sat by the bed. “You should listen to your oppa; I don’t want my Princess to get hurt so you better rest.” Eunbi just nodded, the guy caressing her cheek. Before leaving he gave her a small peck on the forehead, making her flush in pink.  “Take care, my Princess.” he said then smiled. Eunbi nod as an answer, totally speechless. The tall guy left smiling nonstop.

“Well, he was straightforward…” Kibum sighed, awaking Eunbi from her dreamland.

“Ohmo, I didn’t ask his name…” Eunbi remembered all of a sudden.  “Choi Minho…” Jonghyun sighed. “He’s the captain of the basketball team.” he stated.

“Jinjja?” she tried to ingest everything until she remembered one thing. “Yah, Kim Jonghyun why aren’t you in class? The school bell had already…”

“I’m concerned about you, President.” he exclaimed. Eunbi felt blank, how can he do that with the school nurse looking at them?

“Oppa, I’m not feeling really well. Can you take me home now?” Eunbi said trying to escape Jonghyun.  Kibum reached for her forehead feeling a fever, “I’ll give you a piggy back.” he said. After saying goodbye to the nurse and Jonghyun, the siblings headed home.

 

“You’re really not comfortable with Jonghyun, aren’t you?” Kibum asked, his sister was still on his back.  Eunbi hugged her brother tighter.

“I don’t want to get myself thoroughly involved with the guy, he’s a heartbreaker.” she mumbled. Kibum gave a sigh after answering. “Eunbi-shii, not all guys are like appa.  Jonghyun seemed to take care of you. I like him more than the other guy.”

“At least Minho-oppa isn’t a heartbreaker.” Eunbi said unconsciously.

Kibum gave a shocked face then let Eunbi down. “Did you just call him…oppa?” Eunbi nod. “Do you like him?”  Eunbi nod again while biting her lip. “Just don’t come to me crying, okay?” Kibum said then walk faster than her.

“But oppa, Jonghyun will be the one who can make me cry… I know that…” she whined, running to reach her oppa.

“Do you really think I could hurt you?” a sudden whispering voice was heard.  He was watching how the siblings where going home but was surprised with the sudden conversation.