Wedding

I love you, Mr. Playboy

“Minho, I’m really nervous.” Jonghyun was waiting for the bride to enter. Minho was his best man.

“Yah, you’ve reach this stage. Do you really have to be nervous?” Minho chuckled. “Don’t worry, she won’t run. I’m here.” he joked. The tensed Jonghyun gave him a death glare.

 

“Oppa, I’m nervous.” Eunbi blurted out when Kibum escorted her to the church hall.

“Don’t be, it’s your day. You have to be happy.” he said, caressing his sister’s hair. Eunbi hugged her brother, resting her head on his shoulders. “Are you crying?” he asked feeling wet on his shoulders. “Yah, your make-up would smudge. It took a long time for you to be beautiful.” she punched his arm lightly. “You’ve really grown up, mom and dad would be so proud. And I’m really happy that someone would take care of you forever.” he elaborated.

“Isn’t that what you want? You really wanted Jonghyun for me.” she said, smiling.

“Because I know he could take care of you like I do and I wouldn’t mind if that position would be taken from me by Jonghyun.”

“But I would miss all your recipes especially your dumplings…” Eunbi said cutely, pouting at her brother. Kibum pinched her nose and the church doors open.

“Come on now, your groom is waiting for you.” he said then held his arms for Eunbi to hold on.

Everyone was looking at her while she’s walking at the altar. She could see Taemin, Jinki, Sulli, Sunyoung, her aunt that is Taemin’s mom and Haneul, Kibum’s girlfriend. Then she came cross with Minho’s stare, she chuckled. “That Flaming Charisma, I’ll definitely miss him.” she thought then looked at the nervous but still very handsome Jonghyun. She smiled seeing this man in front of her.

“Take care of her or I’ll kill you.” Kibum stated before handing her hand to Jonghyun. “I will.” Jonghyun whispered while staring at her.

 

After a year. “Eunbi, you’ll be fine just breath in and out. In and out…” Kibum stated, panicking. Eunbi is in the hospital, laboring. Jonghyun is still in China, their tour just finished.

“Jonghyun will be here. Princess, you can do it.” Minho stated.

“Minho, kill Jonghyun for me will you?” she joked. “I don’t want to get pregnant again, I swear!” she cursed as soon as the doctors brought her to the emergency room. The guys were not allowed to enter the room but they could hear Eunbi cursing.

Almost two hours passed and Jonghyun was waiting impatiently by the door, he wanted to peek inside but the room was covered with a curtain. He just had his flight from China and hurriedly visited his wife to the hospital. Then a sound of a crying baby echoed in the emergency room.

“She’s out!” Kibum exclaimed. Their baby was a girl; they’ve found that on the ultrasounds they had done. Yoogeun who was five years old was awfully excited on having a little sister.

The doctor went out with a happy aura. “Congratulations Mr. Kim, the young girl is healthy. Your wife will be transferred to a normal room and you can see your child in our nursery area.”

“Yes, thank you Doctor.” Jonghyun stated, releasing the stress he felt earlier. He was scared that the baby would have complications especially since Eunbi hasn’t been well lately. He had been to a lot of tours because of his job as a member of S.M. the Ballad and now, he just traveled from China. Tomorrow, they’ll go to Japan but he took the absence to take care of his healing wife.

 

“Knock, knock!” he exclaimed then opened the door after hearing his wife answer. “Painful?” he greeted.

“Remind me not to get pregnant again.” she said. “Wait, I told Minho to beat you up.”

Jonghyun chuckled. “I’m sorry. This wouldn’t happen again.”

“I told you, I’m not getting pregnant again.” Eunbi said, slightly punching her husband’s stomach.

“But you wouldn’t resist your hot husband.” he said while smirking. True, as years passed, Jonghyun has become hotter each day.

“You really want to be killed, huh?” Eunbi playfully said. “How is she?” she asked referring to their little angel.

“She’s really beautiful. Kibum said she looked like him.”

“Oh God…” Eunbi whispered while rolling her eyes. “Where’s Yoogeunnie?” 

“He’s with Minho. The nurses thought Minho was your husband because of Yoogeun, it kinda hurt.” Jonghyun mumbled. Eunbi chuckled on her foolishness then came close at her husband.

“Minho is hot, handsome, kind, sweet, and tall…” Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “But you’re hotter, much more handsome, sweeter, kinder but not taller.”

“Okay, I get it!” he whispered.

“But I love you.” she said cupping his face then kissed him.

“I love you too, Mrs. Kim Jonghyun.” he whispered then kissed back.

“Ohmona, eomma…appa!” Yoogeun gasped seeing his parents kissing. The two broke off seeing four pair of eyes looking at them.

“Yah noona, doing that in the hospital is a real no-no!” Taemin scolded.

“And I thought you don’t want to get pregnant again.” Kibum teased. Eunbi threw him a pillow while chuckling.

“Wow, you’re getting well so fast.” Minho said smiling.

“I hate you…” Eunbi whined at Minho.

 

 Seven years later; Eunbi was a photographer for a Korean magazine, Jonghyun was still a singer with SM the Ballad, Yoogeun was eleven years old and Eunjung was seven. Kibum and Haneul were already married, Taemin just proposed to Sulli, Minho had become a model and a famous basketball player and Jinki and Sunyoung had their son, Jinyoung, a year older than Eunjung.

It was Eunjung’s seventh birthday and their parents were having a birthday party for her. She was dressed beautifully while her mom took out pictures. Yoogeun was taking care of his sister making their parents really proud.

“This is a nice party.” Minho noted. “Eunjung looks exactly like you. You’re both pretty.” he said smiling.

“Nice one, Minho. She’s my wife, in case you forgot.” Jonghyun exclaimed, removing Minho’s arms around Eunbi’s shoulders.

“You still hadn’t grown up from that competition, huh?” she joked until a certain scene caught their attention.

“Yah! Stop bullying him.” Yoogeun shouted at some boys who were picking on Jinyoung. The boys stopped then ran away but Yoogeun followed them.

“Are you okay? I’ll call your eomma if you want.” the sweet Eunjung asked the guy.

“Aniya…I’m fine.” he answered.

“Do you want to share my lollipop, Mr. Glasses?” she asked then smiled. The other guy smiled at her as well. 

“Okay, well that was déjà vu.” Jonghyun whispered.

“I think we should really take care of Eunjung and tell Jinki-oppa that he must prevent his son from becoming a playboy.” Eunbi mumbled. They both laughed leaving Minho clueless.

“Well, I know our Eunjung would be loved.” Jonghyun sighed hugging his wife.

“Yeah, she is.” she answered back. “I love you, Mr. Playboy!”

Jonghyun smiled sheepishly. “I love you too, my babe.”