We're now Love Rivals

I love you, Mr. Playboy

The Monday came and Eunbi was so surprised when Jonghyun wore the thick glasses to school. Of course, they didn’t meet until History Class.

“Kyaaa…Jonghyun-oppa is so handsome with eyeglasses.” one fan girl noted. “Deh, plus he looked so smart.” another screamed.

‘He really does look handsome.’ Eunbi sighed to herself.

“Princess, any problems?” Minho came over her, seeing how deep she’s been thinking. Eunbi nod her head in response. “Let’s walk to class.” she offered which Minho didn’t refuse.

All eyes were on them when they went to class. The attention made Eunbi uncomfortable until Jonghyun came in. Fan girls screamed and became crazy over him. She smiled in Eunbi’s direction, making her chuckle a bit.

“Okay class, settle down.” the History teacher called. “Discuss with your partners about the project.” he ordered.

Both Minho and Jonghyun came close to Eunbi’s seat and they formed a little circle. “I’m sorry but what is the project?”

“Babo! You’re not listening…” Jonghyun exclaimed.

“Mianhae!” she said sarcastically.

“Okay, don’t fight you two. The project is to make a reaction about one historical play.” Minho explained in his calm voice.

“Do you have any play in mind?” Eunbi asked the taller guy. “None. Do you have any, Princess?” Eunbi was surprised that he called her Princess in front of Jonghyun. “Jonghyun-shii, do you have any idea?” Eunbi asked.

“Nothing babe.” he said, competition was present in his voice. ‘Wait, are they fighting over me?’ Eunbi stared at both guys. “Aah…How about Romeo and Juliet? My brother’s been reading the book, maybe he can help too.“ the young girl stated in which the guys agreed.

“So we should do this in Princess’ house…” Minho stated. “So that her brother could help.”

“Hyung will be happy.” Jonghyun said, smirking at Minho. Minho was glaring at him. Eunbi sensed the tense environment.

“Are you really fine doing this? I can do it alone, if you…” Eunbi whispered, both of them looked at her. “Okay…” she said kind of scared.

 

After class, the three of them went to Eunbi’s house. “Oh yeah, oppa is still at work right now. But he’ll be home soon.” Eunbi said realizing why her brother isn’t home yet. “Whatever!” both guys answered in unison. “I’ll just get drinks, please be comfortable and don’t cause anything stupid.” Eunbi said then went her way to the kitchen.

“What’s wrong with you Jonghyun? What’s with the glasses? Trying to attract attention?” Minho teased.

“I just want to show the real me to the person I love.” Jonghyun answered loud enough for Eunbi to hear. Eunbi smiled. Jonghyun…He’s really a weirdo. He sacrificed his image just to bring Mr. Glasses back.

“That’s somewhat mushy.” Minho teased again, realizing that he’s referring to the girl he liked.

“Well she liked it…” Jonghyun said, competition was present in his voice again.

Eunbi went out the living room, the guys still glaring at each other. “Here are the drinks; I’ll just get the book.” Eunbi said, nervous. “You guys…don’t fight okay?”

“Yeah sure…” they both mumbled. Eunbi went upstairs to her brother’s room.

“Princess, where’s the bathroom?” Minho shouted. “First door at your left…” Jonghyun said. Minho gave him a curious look but then left.

Jonghyun went upstairs. “Eunbi-shii…” she jumped in surprise. She was holding her heart asking a “What?” from him. “I’m sorry I’ve been acting strange today. That guy, he just pisses me off.”

Eunbi looked at him, “I kinda figured that out but why Jonghyun?”

Jonghyun gave her a what-the- look then rolled his eyes. “I thought you’re smart. Isn’t it obvious?”

“I just don’t want to believe that you’re both doing this because of me.” Eunbi said looking at the floor, the book was on her hands but she doesn’t want to look at Jonghyun. “I’m sorry…I’ll keep my cool for you.” Jonghyun said, almost whispering.

They both came down with Minho looking at them. “How come Jonghyun know your house?”

“It’s because I’ve been here before.” Jonghyun said. Eunbi glared at him.

“Oh…That figures.” Minho sighed. Jealousy was surrounding his head and he wanted to punch someone else’s pretty face right now.

As soon as they were starting to read the book and typing some things when Kibum went in and barged at the door.

“Eunbi-shii, you’re home early. Jonghyun-shii is here also and…Oh…Eunbi’s savior.” he said cuddling his little sister.

“Oppa, you sounded like an ahjumma. Stop cuddling me!” she squirmed. Jonghyun chuckled with their cuteness. After she let go, Kibum just pouted at her. “Oppa, I need your help. You’ve read Romeo and Juliet right?” Kibum nod. “We’re doing a report on it, can you help us?” Eunbi said cutely, showing her aegyo. Now, both Jonghyun and Minho were chuckling.

Kibum pinched his sister’s cheek. “Of course.” Eunbi’s cheeks were so red when Kibum let go. “Aigoo, my sister is so cute!”

  “Oppa, you’re embarrassing me.” Eunbi wailed seeing the two guys holding their laughter.

“It’s okay, you’re really cute!” Minho said in between laughs. Eunbi’s cheeks were flushing red, not with her brother’s pinch but with embarrassment. Eunbi looked down. “Enough! We should start our assignment.” Eunbi screamed, sitting down the floor to reach the table.

“Babe, you’re having that President attitude again.” Jonghyun said sitting beside her. He slung his arm around his shoulders. “Don’t be embarrassed, you’re getting cuter.” Eunbi flushed red again.

“Kim Jonghyun, you’re such a player. Stop with those mushy words and get your hands off me. Moreover, stop calling me babe!” she yelled. She fanned herself. “Aish…We should get started.” she said then grabbed the book and started reading it. The two guys were just staring at her as she read the book while Kibum is cooking in the kitchen.

After an hour of reading, she already finished the first act of the book much to the two guys surprised. “How did you do that? You’re really not human.” Jonghyun joked.

“Wow…Thank you so much. It’s such a compliment.” Eunbi said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. “Minho-shii, you should read the next part. I’ll make my reaction on the first act.” Eunbi ordered.

“Yeah sure, Princess.” Minho said then smiled. Eunbi lend him the book then blushed harder. “How come he could call you Princess?” Jonghyun whined, Eunbi shot him a look. Jonghyun pouted and watched the video of Romeo and Juliet in his own laptop.

After what seems as forever for Eunbi, they finished the first three acts of the book. Teasing from Jonghyun and romantic words from Minho pissed her. How could these two be not so serious with their assignment? And her oppa doesn’t even help her; he just laughed while Jonghyun is mocking her and gave her a glare when she blushes to Minho’s words.

“I’ll finish reading the last two chapters. Minho, you should research about the book and Jonghyun continue watching videos.” she ordered again.

“You should be heading home, it’s getting late!” Kibum said. “Eunbi is sleepy.” The two guys looked at the yawning Eunbi.

Jonghyun doesn’t like it but he’s stuck walking with Minho. “Eunbi-shii…Do you really like her?” he started off.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Minho smirked. “How about you?”

“I love her…” Jonghyun said. “Are you sure you’re not playing with her? Just like what you did to Krystal.”

“She’s the first person that I felt serious to. How about you? Your not gonna break her heart like any other girls, right?” Minho said serious.

“Of course not. I’ve broken a lot of hearts because of her.”

“Then, you’re my love rival.”

Jonghyun smirked before looking at him. “I wouldn’t lose to you. I’ll take care of my babe. You should take care of your Princess.” they shook hands warning for competition.

 

Eunbi was sleeping in the couch; Kibum was typing his reaction to the last two acts. He had finished the book for almost three times already. “Jonghyun…Minho… Stop fighting!” Eunbi mumbled in her sleep.

Kibum caressed his sister’s hair, “Aigoo Eunbi, I don’t want you to suffer like this. But what can I do? I don’t really know who among them loves you so much.” he whispered then kissed his sister’s cheek.