Aah...Lee Taemin...Him?

I love you, Mr. Playboy

  Eunbi woke up in her bed. “Weird! I remember I was sleeping in the couch… Oh, maybe oppa did this.” she said then smiled brightly. After dressing for school, she went over for breakfast seeing both Minho and Jonghyun waiting in the living room. “What are you…”

“Duh…They’re waiting for you. They said they’ll walk you to school.” Kibum answered for the two guys which he gave soda. “And by the way, I finished your report.” he said then gave her the paper.

“Oppa, Gamsahamnida!” she said enthusiastically, giving her brother a tight hug and a peck in the cheek. “We’re going first. I’ll come home early and help you with dinner. I promise!” she said before leaving.

 

“You know, I’ve been jealous of Kibum-hyung.” Jonghyun said, shrugging the awkwardness between the three of them.

“Wae?” Eunbi said almost laughing. She was eating the jelly pop that Minho gave her. By the way, her brother doesn’t know about her eating unhealthy foods. He might freak out.

“You’re always close to him. You’re not like that to anyone except him.” he said almost in whisper.

Eunbi laughed. “You’re so childish. Well, I’ve always been close to a cousin of mine. He’s another guy.” she said receiving a glare from Jonghyun.

“That’s not what I meant.” Jonghyun screamed. Eunbi blinked twice.

“Wait, are you two okay now?” the two guys looked at each other.

“We decided to be friends for you.” Minho answered making Jonghyun surprised. Of course, he lied but who cares…Eunbi looked happy with what he said.

 

They passed the homework and as Eunbi promised; she went home early, surprised seeing another guy in the house. “Noona!!!!!” the guy screeched. He is really cute, tall and child-like.

“Taemin?” Eunbi said receiving a warm hug from the guy. “You’ve grown up so much.” she stated.

“Of course, look how manly I am.” he said then held his arms like he’s showing biceps.

Eunbi cannot see anything from his lean figure. “Wow, you’ve been working out.” she stated. “And you’re really pretty noona!” Taemin whispered, hugging her tight again.

The three of them: Eunbi, Kibum and Taemin were eating dinner. Taemin kept on looking at Eunbi which awkwardly eat.

“How long are you planning to stay here Taemin?” Kibum asked, distracting the young guy.

“Maybe a week…Umma wants me out of the house.” he answered not removing his gaze at Eunbi.

“That figures…” Kibum mumbled making Eunbi chuckle a bit.

“Noona, you’re really cute.” Taemin said again.

“Thanks, I guess…” she faked a smile. Somewhat, Taemin is getting creepy. As if a ert is stalking her.

Eunbi’s phone rang displaying Jonghyun calling, she refused the call but then it rang again.

“You should answer it, Jonghyun might need something.” Eunbi rolled her eyes on her brother.

She picked up the phone, “What?” she answered.

“I just wanted to hear your voice.” Jonghyun said.

“I’m eating and I don’t have time to…”

“But I’m also hungry. Waiting outside your home wasn’t helping at all.” he said, looking at the window.

“What? You’re outside?” Eunbi yelled then immediately run outside.

“Wait noona…” Taemin tried to stop her but Kibum hushed him. “Just let her, her boyfriend is outside.” Taemin’s eyes widened.

Eunbi entered with the freezing Jonghyun on her side. “Aiya…Why did you stayed outside? You should have ringed the doorbell.” Kibum lectured.

“Mianhae, hyung.” he whispered. Eunbi ran to him and put a blanket around him but Jonghyun hugged her.

“Jong…” Eunbi squirmed.

“Just keep me warm.” he hugged more tightly. Eunbi didn’t squirm, how could Jonghyun be…so…warm? She hugged him back making Jonghyun smile. “Thank you…” he whispered in her ear.

“Aigoo, you two are so sweet!” Kibum said, witnessing the skinship. Eunbi let go of the hug.

“Noona, who’s he? Is he your boyfriend? But I thought you loved me…” making an aegyo but disappointed face.

“Babo! You’re my cousin that’s why I love you and he’s not my boyfriend, we’re just…” Eunbi thought of something before answering. This affection isn’t friendship, it’s more than that. Mr. Glasses was her first love and now he’s in front of her telling her that he likes her too. But…what about Minho? She knew she fell for the guy also. Aish, why is love so complicated?

“Just?” Kibum asked, bringing her back to reality.

“Just…getting to that.” she said then looked opposite of Jonghyun.

“I knew it! You liked Jonghyun also, so much for the Mr. Playboy, Heartbreaker. ” Kibum teased. “Taemin help me fix Jonghyun’s food.” he said dragging the surprised young guy to the kitchen.

“I’ll help too!” Eunbi wailed but Jonghyun held her wrist. Eunbi sat down next to him, awkwardly. Jonghyun started to cough and a worried expression occupied Eunbi. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine…” he felt Eunbi’s hand in his forehead then she gasped. “You’re hot!” she said, shocked. “Thanks!” he said trying to joke. “That’s not what I meant, Babo! I’ll call oppa to tell him that you have a fever...” As soon as Eunbi stood up, he held her wrist making her sit down again.       

“No, just stay with me.” he whispered then coughed. “I’ll call oppa, you really need to lie down first.” she said but he’s still holding her wrist. “Don’t worry, I won’t leave you.” she promised.

 

Jonghyun out but when he woke up, he saw Eunbi on the table typing. “Where am I?” Jonghyun mumbled, wiping his eyes.

“You’re in my room. Oppa, brought you here, you fainted. You had so high fever so he said that you should stay here.” Eunbi said then chuckle.

“What’s funny?” he asked.

Eunbi nodded her head then smiled. “You’re just so cute when you sleep.” she said making Jonghyun blushed. She came closer then touched his forehead again. “You’re still hot…with fever!” she said, staring in his face. She had never seen Jonghyun that close and she had to admit, he’s pretty handsome. His dark eyes, his nose, his plump lips…’Aish, what am I thinking?’ she thought then shrug it off.

The little distance was intimidating especially to Jonghyun; he wanted to kiss her so badly but was scared of rejection. He was staring at her pink lips for a while and then looked away when he felt his face getting hotter.

“You should sleep more, you’re blushing. Plus, it’s not good for a sick person to stay up all night.” Eunbi lectured but not in her usual President attitude but in a sweet, soothing voice.

“You shouldn’t stay up all night, either.” Jonghyun said in his hoarse voice.

“I’m just waiting for you to wake up to get some of my pillows…”

“Where will you sleep?”

“At the floor.”

Jonghyun was surprised. “The floor? Why not in Kibum-hyung’s room?”

“Taemin is there, I’m scared of him. He seemed like a ert. And I can’t sleep in the couch…Mainly because Taemin might crawl in.” she said as if embarrassed.

“Then sleep with me. This is your room and I wouldn’t let you sleep in the floor. Or, I’ll take the floor and you’ll take the bed.”

“You’re sick! You can’t sleep in the floor.” Eunbi lectured, now in her President attitude.

“Glad you said so…” Jonghyun smirked then pulled Eunbi to lie down beside him. He hugged her from the back that she can even smell her strawberry scented hair. “This felt warm.”

“Jonghyun, you’re really hot. I can even feel your temperature.”

Jonghyun released from the bear hug. “Why?” Eunbi asked.

“I don’t want you to get sick as well.” he said as he turned around opposite Eunbi. She felt happy all of a sudden but she was also longing for his hug. ‘What’s happening to me?’ she sighed. Eunbi turned around facing Jonghyun’s back; she hugged his waist and buried her cheeks to his muscular back. “I’ve never hugged my oppa like this before. I didn’t know that it felt good.”

Jonghyun turned around. Eunbi head was lying on his arms and her cheeks were resting in his muscular chest. “Jonghyun…”

“Hmm?” he sighed. “Do you work out?” Jonghyun smiled before answering. “Sometimes…why?”

 “Well, your back is really muscular so as your chest and your arms seemed strong…” Jonghyun was about to off when Eunbi decided to end her statement. “It seems like you can protect me forever.”

Jonghyun’s free hand held her chin and lifted it so that she can meet his eyes. “I will.” That distance…that tempting distance.

He leaned in for a kiss and Eunbi registered a shock when their lips touched. Jonghyun felt like Eunbi never wanted this but as he was about pull off, Eunbi kissed back. They were awkward, not even looking at each other’s eyes. That was Eunbi’s first kiss but not for Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun, is that your first kiss?” Eunbi asked shyly.

Jonghyun hesitated before answering. “No.” Eunbi felt as if she fell from the ground. “But that was the best.” Again, awkward.

They slept that way, Eunbi snuggled in Jonghyun’s body.