His confession...Is this for real?

I love you, Mr. Playboy

“Good Morning, Eunbi!” Kibum greeted her once she went down for breakfast. “Oh Eunbi, Good Morning!” another guy greeted, he was helping Kibum set up the table for breakfast.

“Jonghyun-shii, what are you doing here?” Eunbi asked in disbelieve.

“Well he went over to walk you to school since he wanted to make sure that you’re not sick anymore. Right, Jonghyun?” Kibum said, emphasizing some words. Eunbi rolled her eye. ‘Aish,oppa!’ she thought.

“Deh, that’s right hyung.” Jonghyun answered.

“Hyung? You’re so close.” she said, revealing her diva attitude. She started eating her breakfast, “Oh oppa, I didn’t know you could cook something like this. It’s really tasty!” she noted.

“Actually, Jonghyun cooked everything.” Kibum said again, smiling sheepishly.

“Right…Well I need to go, I have to submit papers left yesterday.” she said, leaving her plate and standing up.

“Hyung, we’ll get going.” Jonghyun said, standing up.

“You’re coming to school…with me?” she felt unsure. What if fan girls see them? Jonghyun nodded while Kibum shooed Eunbi and Jonghyun out the house. He waved goodbye and closed the door.

“Wow, bipolar much!” Eunbi protested. Jonghyun was already on his motorbike.

“Hop on, Prez!” he said as he handed her a helmet.

“I’m not going to school with you.” Jonghyun shot her a what-the-hell look. “Your fan girls might kill me!”

Jonghyun laughed making Eunbi embarrassed. She started to walk then Jonghyun shouted. “Don’t worry, they won’t! And…your fan base must be larger than mine. Considering how pretty and smart you are.” Eunbi stopped, frozen because of what he said. “So, you’re coming to school with me? You’ll be late if you walk.” she looked at her watch and it is only fifteen minutes left for class to start.

“Oh shoot!” Hesitatingly, she grabbed the helmet and hopped on the motor bike. “Hold tight!” Jonghyun shouted then started the engine. Eunbi reluctantly hugged Jonghyun and tilt her head against his back. ‘Wow, his back is so…muscular!’ she shrugged off the dirty thoughts.

 

Her first class ended like that. Just like what Jonghyun said, she’s too smart that she gets bored in Math. Her next subject was history, the subject she took with the year higher than hers. She went to her usual room with a sleepy aura. She only slept for two hours, thanks to that Playboy Dino. She yawned once reached her seat.

“Sorry for letting you up all night but you did enjoy it right?’ Jonghyun said loud enough for people around them to hear. Why hadn’t she realized that Jonghyun is her classmate in History? ‘Wait that means…Minho is also here?’ she was fully awakened, scanning all her classmates. Minho was seated by the window staring at her, smirking. “Yah, I’m talking to you!” her thoughts where interrupted by this Dino again.

“Shut up! Your voice is too loud, my head aches.” she revolted making Jonghyun quiet.

The whole class period, Eunbi isn’t listening to anything. She really felt sleepy and the boredom can kill her any minute now. “Kim Eunbi!” the teacher called out.  “You paired with Choi Minho…” that made her smile. “And Kim Jonghyun.” suddenly her heaven was taken from her. “That’s all, dismissed.” the teacher said. ‘Wait, what’s the assignment?’

 

Jonghyun felt troubled, Eunbi isn’t paying attention to class. He knows she’s too sleepy. He followed her to the Student Council Room after class.

“President, what’s wrong? You don’t look well.” Lee Jinki, the Vice President, noted. “Are you still sick?”

“No, I’m just sleepy.”

“Oh, Mianhae but I have a date today, I can’t help with everything.”

“Oh yeah, it’s today…Good luck on your date with Sunyoung. I can take care of everything, don’t worry.”

“Gomawo, Eunbi-ah. Just call me if you have any problems…Oh wait, I don’t have your number.”

“I also don’t have your number. We can exchange later, go to your date first.”  With the goodbyes and good lucks, Eunbi was left alone in the Council room signaling Jonghyun to go inside. There he saw Eunbi sleeping.

“Kibum-oppa…I’m cold…” she started murmuring, Jonghyun smiled. “You’re really cute, Eunbi-ah.” he stated while putting the jacket around her fragile body. He looked at her table seeing the piles of work. “You must be really tired.” For an hour Jonghyun was making everything he knows from the paper works, not disturbing Eunbi.

She moaned, making Jonghyun smile again. “Yah…Kim Jonghyun…don’t dare…” she shouted in her dream. ‘She hated me even in dreams…at least he had me in her dreams.’ “Minho-oppa…Jonghyun-shii is bad…” ‘Aish, I spoke too soon.’

A few minutes passed, Eunbi woke up seeing Jonghyun reading up the folders that were in her table. “What are you doing here?”

“Guarding you. Helping you.” he elaborated his eyes still on the folder.

“You did these?” her eyes widened with the other pile neatly compiled. Jonghyun nodded not looking at her. Eunbi bit her bottom lip. “Well…Thanks, I guess!” she said. Jonghyun looked at her then smiled. “You’re welcome.”

 

They were both doing the paper works when Jonghyun felt the silence awkward. “Why are you alone today? You have other people working for you, right?”

“They had dates!” she simply stated. “They asked permission every time. The Vice President should help me today but it’s his girlfriend’s birthday today.” Eunbi stopped. “It’s Friday, you don’t have any dates?” Jonghyun smiled again. “You should stop doing that, you’re creeping me out.”

“I’m having a date… Isn’t it obvious?” Jonghyun answered, Eunbi raised her eyebrow. “I’m spending time with the girl I like, what more could I wish for?”

She was taken back by the sentence. “You like…me?” Eunbi muttered under her breath.

Jonghyun chuckled. “You might not remember it but I’m the guy who you saved at middle school…”

~FLASHBACK~

“Yah nerd! Give us everything you have.” a school bully was bullying the nine year old Jonghyun. He’s wearing a warm sweater and thick glasses.

“I don’t have money…” he cried.

“He’s an orphan, that’s why.” another guy spoke up. Everyone laughed. “His mother left him…Too bad!” he teased much more.

“Hey, what are you doing?” a young guy yelled at the boys. He was with a little girl, eating lollipop. Just by the sight of him made the bullies cringe, they ran but he followed them.

“Hey, are you alright?” the girl asked Jonghyun. She blinked twice then chuckled. “You’re really cute and funny…But I like you!” Jonghyun was surprised that he stared at the young girl. “Do you want to share my lollipop?” she asked, the guy shook his head.

“Eunbi, come on!” the young guy screamed, panting. “Okay oppa!” she yelled back. “Bye Mr. Glasses!” the young girl said, smiled then left.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Eunbi kept on laughing. “You were Mr. Glasses…I never even dared to think about it.”

“You remember me?” Eunbi smiled then nod. “Of course, he’s really funny…I mean you…But it’s really cute.”

“Well now you know…” he said. His voice was fading as if he’s really embarrassed of everything.  Eunbi smiled much to Jonghyun’s annoyance. “Yah!”

“Wae? I just thought how long you kept that secret of yours. But you did change a lot…” Jonghyun was just staring at her. “In a good way.” Eunbi pouted. “But I really wanted to see Mr. Glasses someday.”

“If you really wanted to…” he trailed off.