1.1 Hearts

Two Hearts

The kissed went on. Eunjung’s hand were on his chest and she could feel that his heartbeat was bewildered also. Ignoring the fact , they both were totally into the kiss.

“Unnie~” Yoona called her and Eunjung was shocked that she pushed him with all her might. He was surprised as well. He tried to clear his throat.

Eunjung looked at Yoona and Yoona was about to pass out when she ran and caught her before she could fell on the rock.

Yoona was heavy that she had a hard time to lift her by herself. She gulped. She looked behind her and that guy was standing as he tried to cover up for something. Eunjung found it hard to talk to him after that kiss. He was walking away , when she called for him.

--

“Thank you so much. Um.......” Eunjung said then bowed to him without even making an eye contact. She then got into the cab where Yoona was in.

“It’s Nickhun.” He said as he stopped Eunjung from closed the door of the cab. At that time, their eyes met. Trying to cover that she was blushing, she quickly closed the door and the cab went on the road.

--

Nickhun walked into the car as he reminded of that kissed.

He walked towards her and standing in front her. He  reminded that he met her before when he almost hit her but then he saw that Victoria came back for him. Seeing Victoria was walking towards him , he quickly titled his head and pulled the woman in front towards him and kissed her.

He started the car.

He put his hand on his chest. He was surprised by the fact that he actually like the kiss and it got deepens without him knowing it. It was longer than he thought it would be. His heart even bewildered just now.

But then he shook his head.

“Nickhun........” “Why am I even bother to tell her my name???” Nickhun muttered as he was frustrated by the fact that he missed the chance to ask for her name.

--

Eunjung opened her eyes the next day and realised that she was late for work. She tried to wake Yoona but to no avail. She was deep in sleep.

She locked the clock alarm for Yoona to wake up for her class. Then , she ran to the cafe where she worked at.

“Unnie~” Jiyeon called her as soon as she was inside the ladies locker room and was getting prepared for her shift.

“Wae???” Eunjung asked as she was putting on her uniform.

“Don’t you heard the news????” Jiyeon asked. Seeing that Eunjung was clueless , she pulled Eunjung towards the bench in the ladies locker room and whispered.

“The manager was fired yesterday! Today the new manager will take over. I heard that he will be here at 10.” Jiyeon continue. Eunjung was surprised hearing that.

--

It was 10 o’clock in the morning. The cafe was closed for today’s occasion. The new manager will come.

The employees including Eunjung and Jiyeon were standing in line waiting.

Then , a handsome and gorgeous man walked into the cafe. Perfect and all the women were mesmerised with him. He walked towards the standing people confidently.

He stood up in front of them. Behind him was a woman that looked very uncomfortable with her work.

“Jessica.” He instructed and the woman behind him giving him a document. He opened the files and was walking towards the employees and were glancing to the documents and to the employees.

After a few minutes , he cleared up his throat.

“Annyeong haseyo. My name is Taecyeon and I will take over the cafe from now on. Please guide me.” He said humbly.

--

A week had passed , there were many changes made to the cafe as well as the employees.

Many were fired. Even all of the employees were scared of getting fired.

It was past lunch time, the employees were having lunch according to shift. Eunjung and Jiyeon were eating sushi behind the cafe when she saw Jessica was walking towards them with her eyes swollen.

“Jessica-sshi.” Eunjung called her and seeing them both , she sat beside them. She sighed a lot. It made both Jiyeon and Eunjung felt uncomfortable.

“I wanted to quit.” She told them. Eunjung and Jiyeon hardly stuffed food into their mouth.

“I’ll go get something to drink.” Jiyeon said then walked away. Eunjung eyes were on Jessica.

“Do you mind tell me why?” Eunjung asked as she was worried about Jessica.

“I am going crazy.....My mom was so sick at this moment. But Mr.OK TAECYEON. That snobbish president’s son. Urgh!!!!” Jessica half cursed the guy as Eunjung was shocked to hear that Taecyeon was actually the son of the owner of a big company.

“I wanted to die. He really really something ...Urgh!! I hate that! He kept bugging me like 24 hours a day...even I couldn’t get enough sleep. Ottoke~” Jessica told Eunjung.

Eunjung not knowing what to do just pat her back.

“Just be patience. For your mother’s sake.” Eunjung sincerely told her. She suddenly reminded of her own mother. Tomorrow was her mother’s birthday.

--

They all sighing a lot since the new manager take over the cafe. It was very bad since then. Less customers interested to get into the cafe.

While Eunjung was thinking about Jessica , all of the female employees were mesmerized about something.

A tall and handsome guy just walked into the cafe. He was smiling as he realised that all the woman can’t take their eyes of him.

“Brown Cappucino please.” He said to Eunjung. While the other employees were melting to hear his sweet voice.

“Yeah.” Eunjung said.

“It’s $6.50” Eunjung told him as she took out the receipt. He gave her the money and she gave him the change.

“Kamsahamnida.” She said with a half dead voice.

While the female employees were arguing about who got to serve that guy his cappuccino.

“Unnie.....Woaaaaahh....that guy was so handsome!!!” Jiyeon whispered to Eunjung. Eunjung went back to real life and saw a guy was sitting at the corner of the cafe. But she couldn’t his face because of the book that he read covering his face.

--

“Boss. I want to take a day off tomorrow.” Eunjung said as she was confronted him.

His eyes went to Eunjung that was standing in front of his work table in his office. He stared at her. He put down his document.

“Why?” He asked seriously.

“Family problems.” Eunjung told him. He looked straight at her face.

“Well, if it’s that important. You don’t have to come back to work after tomorrow.” He gave her his final words. His words just made Eunjung annoyed and mad at the same time.

She closed her eyes. She bowed to him and walked out. She saw something of reality. All of the employees were tired even Jessica.

She walked back into his office and locked the door.

Surprised Taecyeon stood up and looked straight at her.

Eunjung walked quickly at him and hit his work table.

“Ok Taecyeon!!!! You!!! Should just go to die! Just because you are the president’s son, that doesn’t mean that you can buy us just to make sure that you can take over the company!!! You know what! You don’t deserve us!!! Looked at all the people outside!!! A workplace should be the place to be happy not to be a zombieee!!!!” Eunjung yelled at him. His eyes widen in anger.

Eunjung then bravely grabbed his tie and pulled him towards her.

“You JERK! I quit!!” She told him then pushed him away. She walked out of the room and all eyes were on her.

Eunjung walked out of the cafe and threw her apron without changed her uniform.

--

Taecyeon was standing in anger. He was already frustrated about the declining customer. Few weeks had passed and he will be beaten by his own brother.

Jessica barged in the office. She looked straight at him and threw her resignation letter.

--

Taecyeon walked out from his office and all the employees were looking straight but someone just stared at him. He walked to her.

“Do you want to quit to?” He asked.

“Nope. But what are we going to do today? We have a customer.” Jiyeon told him.

He sighed.

“Just closed the cafe for tonight after that customer.” He said slowly and walked out from that cafe.

--

Eunjung was sitting at the seat and was staring at the stage. It was dark and very cold. But then , she turn on the stage’s light and started to perform on her own.

She  was dancing, singing and kept rewinding her script.

It was for her next performance , FAME.

She sweated a lot and was giving her best in her character. She was dancing when she fall on the stage , she couldn’t help it and she cried a lot.

--

Eunjung was walking on the street. She shivered because of the cold. She sat at the bus stop and looking at the sky.

She closed her eyes as she recalled her mother’s face.

Then she saw a kitten was trying to cross the road. She smiled to see it cute face. However , she stood still as she realised that a car was coming towards it. She ran to the street and caught it and hide it in her arm. She closed her eyes as her feet just frozen , she found it hard to move.

SRECCCCCCCCCCCCCC~~~~~.

The car made an emergency break.

Nickhun walked out of the car and ran towards the woman that laying on the road. He was surprised to meet her again.

He called her a few times but she doesn’t reply back. He looked at her and she was shivering. He put his hand on her forehead and his eyes widen.

“You are sick.” He said then slowly lifted her in his arm. He was shocked again. A kitten was sleeping on her arm.

--

Taecyeon was drinking as his heart ache so much. Not knowing what to do. He drinking quietly at the bar as he saw a woman was sitting a few feet from him. She was drunk. She kept muttering something.

He walked and sat beside her with his drink.

She looked at him that made him surprise. She smiled as she was drunk. Then she cried. Taecyeon just smiled to see her sudden changed in expression.

He sighed.

“Wae? Why do you sighing??” She asked.

Taecyeon was about to talk when she stopped him by grabbing his collar and stared at him.

“Nan.....Me....Yoona....Wae? Do you hate me soo much that you left me for some younger one? Younger? HAHAHAHAH!!!! Yah!!!! ...” Yoona said as she hit his head.

“Nan........Just turn 23.....Just 23.....It’s younger and what?? Sulli...she’s just turn 19!!! Yah!!! Siwon!! You jerk!!!!” She half yelled while hitting him more. Taecyeon grabbed her hands to avoid her hitting him again.

“It’s hurt.” Taecyeon said. She then pushed him and drink again.

“Yeap. You are younger.” Taecyeon said that made she lighten up suddenly. She laughed. It made him laughing too. He smiled.

“You know what? You are Nappeun saram. You are good.” She complimented him and smiled. She then stood up and wanted to walk away when her leg wobbled and she fall on the ground.

Taecyeon then tried to wake her up as she was laying on the cold floor.

“Ibbayo.... Agasshi...” Taecyeon called her and slapped her a few times slowly but she was sleeping soundly.

Taecyeon sighed. He tried to find her phone. He sighed again. Her phone was broken when she fall down on it. He looked through her but he can’t find her wallet.

“Yah!! Where do you live?” Taecyeon asked. She opened her eyes suddenly.

“Siwon oppa~~~~” She cried out loud and hugged Taecyeon then she fall asleep again.

Taecyeon put her down and go to the waiter.

“Do you know her???” He asked but the waiter just shook his head.

He stood as he was thinking what to do with her. His eyes were on his surrounding. There were many eyes were on her. He somehow felt danger will came for her. He closed her eyes and sighing about what he was about to do.

--

Taecyeon piggyback her into the cab and brought her straight to his home. He put her on his
bed and took out her heels and he sat at the couch as he heard she was throwing up. He ran and saw her throwing up in the toilet. He helped her with her hair but then she fall down on the toilet.

He lifted her again and put on the bed.

--

Yoona opened her eyes and was shocked to see she was at a very strange place. It was a big bedroom. She walked slowly downstairs. She holds a vase from the corridor and use it as a weapon to protect herself. She walked slowly and  was going around looking for a trace of human. She was walking backwards not knowing there was a couch behind her.

She took a few steps behind and she couldn’t control to fall. She turn her body around and she fall hard on the couch. Her eyes widen to realise that she was on top of a guy. His eyes were on her.

Both eyes were on each other.

--

Eunjung’s eyes opened slowly. She felt really weak. She tried to sit but she felt hurt on her arm. She shrieked in pain.

She looked at her arm. Her surrounding. Then ,  a woman came into the room. She was wearing a uniform.

“Eunjung-sshi. It’s good that you finally wake up.” The nurse said with a smile.

“Your doctor will be here like any minute.” The nurse continue.

Eunjung then remembered something. Today was her mother’s birthday. She need to get back today. She tried to get off the bed but her feet was too weak to stand up and she almost fall.

A tough and warm figure managed to hold her arm when she was about to fall. Her eyes were on him as he was smiling brightly at her.

Eunjung tried to recall as he seemed familiar. Her eyes widen.

“That kiss guy....” She said slowly as her eyes were still at him.