1.0 Hearts

Two Hearts

Eunjung was crying hard when she ran out of her house. Betrayed when she knew that her father was still alive and was living in Seoul. Her mother always said that her father was dead even from the beginning. For 19 years of her life her mother hides from her about her father existence.

With a sum of money in her pocket she decided to go to Seoul that particular day.

--

She got into the train to Seoul. She sat at the corner as every eyes were on her. She was drenched wet. Even her long hair wet and she was shivered in cold. Her eyes swollen due to the crying.

She closed her eyes as she was rewinding her past memories on her middle school when her classmates avoiding to make friends with her and even joked about her not having a father. Even the elders were not favours her and it continues until she went to high school.

She had accepted into a college in Seoul but her mother did not approve of her went to Seoul. She understood if her mother did that as she was worried but she later found out that her father was in Seoul and she was avoiding her from meeting with her own father. That what made her really mad.

That night she had argue with her mother. Big fight in her life history. She even made her decision that night to find her father. She packed her bag , grabbed her college acceptance letter and a picture of her parents marriage.

--

She walked under the night sky of Seoul. Shivering in cold and hunger. She walked to where her feet brought her. She even sneezed.

It was already midnight and less people were on the street. She took out her college acceptance letter and looked through it.

“The date of the entrance is........” “Oooo...its tomorrow....” Eunjung said as she looked through the letter.

GRRRRR~

Her stomach made a sound of hunger. She went into the nearby store and looked through the food. She looked at the bread and looked at her money. It was less than enough. But at the thought that she must survive until tomorrow , she put down the bread and walked out looking very sad.

Eunjung sat at the bus stop. Beside her was a guy. He was wearing a very thick clothes and carried a big bag pack. He was eating ramyun and making her felt hurt inside her stomach.

She looked at the delicious ramyun went into his mouth.

Frustrated with herself , she slapped herself that made him aware of her. He looked at her as she was acting strange. He was going to eat more but he rethink. His eyes went to her.

She was half wet. Shivering in cold and hunger.

Eunjung was chocking herself when she realised that guy was walking away.  She looked at her side , at the seat there was a bread and a small bottle of milk on a green jumper.

She gulped and she looked around. After a bit of hesitation , she grabbed the bread and prayed. She smiled and was looking at the open sky. She took the bread and the milk. She put them aside and put on the jumper and she felt a bit warm. Eunjung felt very grateful and she ate the bread without hesitation. After a while , she looked around her and that guy was lost in sight.

“Must be my fairy godfather.” She muttered and eating more.

--

The next day went smooth. She went to check in to her course in college. She got admittance in the theatre department. It had been her passion since she was eight.

And now there she was standing in the place of her dream.

--

4 years had passed since the day since her first day at college.

Eunjung was behind the counter of a cafe as she took a few orders from the customer.

“Unnie~ two cappuccino for me!” Yoona ordered and smiled. Eunjung smiled and winked at her as she gave her the drinks.

With admiration , she watched Yoona was drinking happily with her father. Yoona was her hoobae at the college that she attended. She failed to find her father as there was no clue about him. Even her mother still won’t said anything about him.

--

The night  ,

Eunjung got off from work and straight to the theatre nearby. She ran as fast as she could as she was late already.

She got off from her breath. The light almost turn to red when she ran across the street.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!

A car stopped. Eunjung was frozen in front of the car. Her heart stopped at that few seconds. A guy stepped out of the car and ran straight at frozen Eunjung.

‘Agasshi....gwen...gwenchana??” he stuttered as he was scared as well just now.

Hearing his voice Eunjung then went back to real world. Her eyes were on him. A very good looking man. With a proper suit. From her view , he was not from Korea.

“What....what time is it??” She asked. Accidently she saw his watch and it showed that it was already 10.30 PM.

TRIT!!! TRIT!!

The other cars honking as they both were getting in the way. He bowed to the few cars that passed by and he went back to look at her but she was already running to the other side of the road.

He sighed and got into his car as soon as possible.

--

“Do you know that I hate you soo much?” Yoona yelled as she was performing on stage.

Eunjung walked into the backstage slowly when someone caught her.

“Eunjung aa....you are late. Get this on! Your scene were about to come up!” Boram , the leader of the performance half yelled at her. Eunjung bowed to her and change her dress as soon as possible and was standing by for her scene.

Yoona slapped the male main lead ,  Jiwoon. He was crying and sitting in the dark and Yoona walked out. Eunjung then walked to the stage as she was already immersed in her character.

“Jiwoon aaa....you called me.....” Eunjung said her script and he hugged her. She tearing up like the script.

--

The performance had come to the end. Yoona and Jiwoon kissed each other and the lights turn off.

There were many people clapped their hands.

Backstage ,

“Eunjung...where do you get that tears? It was so real.” Boram complimented her. Eunjung just smiled awkwardly and walked away.

“I miss him.” Eunjung whispered to herself.

Eunjung and Yoona got off from the theatre and everyone was happy and complimented each other.

“Yoona-sshi.” A voice called. Yoona stunned to see that figure in front of her. She ran to him and hugged him tightly.

“Siwon oppa~ I miss you~” Yoona said cutely. But he release her hug and his expression telling her that something was wrong.

--

Eunjung sitting at the bench as Yoona and Siwon was talking to each other at the centre of the park. There seemed to be something serious. He then walked and left Yoona alone.

Yoona walked to Eunjung and put on a fake smile.

“Unnie~ Let’s...let’s go and have fun. Shall we?” Yoona asked. Eunjung on the other side had no courage to ask afraid that she might end up hurting Yoona.

She just nodded her head.

--

The music was too loud and the lightning made things hard. It was flashy and crowded. There were many people dancing and jumping. It even made Eunjung felt uncomfortable.

However Yoona on the other side had gone drunk and was dancing on the dance floor like the world were hers.

Eunjung walked out from the club and heard some noise from the other side. Her eyes widen and she was totally shocked when she saw a y woman just slapped the guy in front of her.

She then walked away in anger as that guy snorted. He then realised that someone was watching her. Eunjung wanted to walk away when he called her. She stopped and her heart was about to burst as she heard his footsteps were clear towards her.

He was standing in front of her and was looking straight at her.

“Umm.....Mianhae. I was just getting out from the club when I see ...” Eunjung was stopped from explaining when he titled his head and pulled her towards him. Their lips met.

Eunjung eyes widen and her heart bewildered. She hit him a few times but end up losing it.