1.3 Hearts

Two Hearts

 

She looked straight at him but then she pushed him.

“Who are you? Are you  a stalker??!!” Eunjung almost shrieked.

Panicked Nickhun went stuttered.

“Nick...Nickhun....I introduced myself that night. Don’t you remember ?” Nickhun asked as Eunjung tried to recall.

She sighed.

“Yeah you did.” She said then walked to the closet as she grabbed her clothes and wanted to change when she closed her eyes.

Nickhun went awkward. He just didn’t know where to look at.

“Do you mind?” Eunjung asked.

Nickhun walked outside without looking at her.

--

Eunjung walked out of the room fast as she buttoning her shirt. Her head were very heavy but she already made up her mind and she decided to go back after 4 years. Wondered how she did and her feeling guilty leaving her mother.

She tied her hair as she walked. Nickhun was following her.

He grabbed her hand and stopped her.

“You are sick.” He told her.

Eunjung closed her eyes.

“I don’t even know you. What did you care? You doesn’t even know my name. ” Eunjung somehow feeling annoyed.

“Ham Eunjung.” He called her name. Eunjung lost her words.

“How??” Eunjung finally asked after a few seconds of lost to herself.

“I looked through your wallet for your name as the nurse needed it. I am sorry.” He said slowly.

“Then , you had seen the picture.” Eunjung said. Nickhun then tried to remember.

“It’s my parents. I wanted to see my mom after years....do you mind?” Eunjung said then walked outside.

Eunjung sat at the bus stop as she waited for the bus. A car stopped in front of her.

Nickhun walked straight at her.

“May I help you get there.” Nickhun offered but Eunjung ignored him.

He got a hold of her hand and pulled her straight into his car. Eunjung felt really weak couldn’t fight him.

She tried to get out when he locked the door.

“What are you trying to do???!” Eunjung half yelled.

“Helping you....I don’t want you to faint on the road. Where is it? I brought you there.” Nickhun said firmly. His eyes were determined.

Eunjung sighed as she told him where he should bring her.

“Are you serious? It would take you at least an hour to be there. You might fainted ...” Nickhun murmured when he drove there. He looked at Eunjung and she was already sleeping.

--

Yoona screamed as she was on that guy. He was shirtless and he tried to cover his body with the blanket.

Yoona took few steps further from him as he tried to say something. But Yoona just screamed on top of her lungs and doesn’t giving him any space.

Annoyed Taecyeon walked to Yoona furiously. Yoona still screaming and she saw him walked towards her she ran.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

“Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Taecyeon yelled that made she nervous. Her eyes showed that she was scared.

She was frozen on the hall. Her eyes almost teary.

He walked straight at her. He stood there in front of her.

DING~

He walked to the door as someone was there. He slammed the door closed after he took something.

While Yoona stood there quietly. He walked towards her and gave her clothes in a plastic. It was dried cleaning.

Yoona then realised that she was wearing a man clothes twice of her size.

“Get this on and get out of my house!” Taecyeon said then walked upstairs. Yoona was dumbfounded. She looked at the hanger clothes that he gave.

--

Yoona walked out of the house furiously. Taecyeon was also out of the big house at the same time.

He went straight into his car and drove away passed Yoona as she walked on the road.

Yoona snorted.

While Taecyeon was looking at her through his side window.

He shook his head.

“What a woman.” He sighed.

--

A car stopped beside the beach. Nickhun walked out of the car as he was stretching his body after a drive.

He then took out his D-SLR camera then took a few pictures.

He smiled satisfied with what he got. Photographing was his favourite since he was a child. He never missed even a single opportunity as he saw a great view.

His eyes fixed at the sun as it going down.

“We are here.” A voice from behind that made him back to real life.

“Gomawo~ I’ll walk from here.” Eunjung said and walked away.

CLICK!

Nickhun took a picture of her as she was walking on the beach to the road.

--

Eunjung walked slowly. Behind him was Nickhun. He was following her with his hands in his pockets.

It was turning dark and the lamp post were the only lightning that showed the way.

Eunjung stopped in front of an old and wooden house.

Nickhun also stopped few feet saw she stopped.

His eyes fixed at her as she was hesitating to go into the house.

It was past an hour and she was still there. Nickhun on the other side was humming.

He heard the sound of shrieking and saw Eunjung walked into the house. He took a deep sigh of relief. Nickhun went into the car and started the engine. He pushed the pedal.

His heart stopped when someone just jumped in front of his car. He was startled. He walked out of the car. Eunjung was standing there looking very anxious. She sweating a lot due to all the running.

“Hel...help me~” Eunjung stuttered. Nickhun looked into her eyes.

--

“Eunjung-unnie did what????!!” Yoona half screamed. She then laughed out loud in the cafe.

“I can understand her very much. This cafe was soo damn bored.” Yoona added.

Jiyeon just smiled awkwardly. Yoona took her drink and went to the seat. She was sipping her drink when something just grabbed her attention. She stood up and ran towards it.

Her face brighten.

“I was having a bad day. I wonder how this thing got here.” Yoona whispered slowly to the piano that was at the corner of the cafe.

“Jiyeon aa....Can I play it?” She asked.

“The new boss put it here. I guess it’s for play. He wouldn’t put it here if it was for a display.” Jiyeon said then got to work.

Yoona sat infront of the piano. She was smiling brightly. She hit a key and the sound it produced was beautiful.

She took a deep breath and started playing it passionately.

Kiss the Rain by Yiruma

She played it beautifully. It had been a while since she last playing it.

Everyone stopped with what they do. Every eyes were on Yoona.

Even a few customers that’s in the cafe was mesmerized with her performance.

The night was as beautiful as ever especially when the song that she played just grasped the heart of people surrounding.

Taecyeon was stress when he got the call from his father. His mind wandered when he heard the song.

His feet walked outside. The song was beautiful and he was surprised as the employees’ eyes were all in one direction.

His eyes went towards it.

Step by step.

His eyes widen.

--

Eunjung was walking back and forth in front of the emergency room in the hospital waiting. She was shaking. He kept thinking the about the bad. Never knew that her own mother was sick. She felt very regret and felt very wronged left her mother 4 years ago.

While Nickhun sitting there watching her.

He sighed. He stood up and stopped her. Eunjung looked straight to his face. She was really anxious and worried.

“She has been in there for an hours.” Eunjung told him. He nodded his head. He put his hands on her shoulders and without releasing his hand , he moved her to sit.

“She will be fine.” Nickhun said. Eunjung nodded her head and sat down.

The doctor walked out of the room and both Eunjung and Nickhun walked to him.

“She’s safe. Fortunately she was brought here quickly. You can meet her after this.” The doctor told both of them.

Eunjung teary up and felt very relief. While Nickhun just pat her shoulder.

--

All employees were watching them. It was almost an hour and they were still staring at each other.

Yoona crossed her arm and sitting in front of her was Taecyeon. He also crossed his arm.

“What are you?” Yoona suddenly break the intense stared between them.

“I am the owner of this cafe. But what are you? ” Taecyeon replied.

“Uh! No wonder this cafe was dead. You will failed.” Yoona said then stood up to leave him.

Taecyeon in the other side sighed. He closed his eyes as he gathered his courage. He needed to do this to safe himself and the cafe.

He walked to Yoona and held her arm.

“Work for me! ” He said. Yoona was stunned with what she heard. She looked at him surprised. Even the employees inside the cafe that was listening and watching were surprised as well with what he just did.

--

Nickhun was walking in the corridor with a glass of hot coffee. The nurses greeted him as he walked but he just smiled at them.

He opened the door slowly.

He put down the hot coffee on the table. He walked out of the room and asked for blanket from the nurse that walked by.

Eunjung was sleeping beside her mother while sitting. Her hands were on her mother’s.

Nickhun slide out the bed under Eunjung’s mother’s bed that was prepared for the patient’s guardian. He placed it beside Eunjung’s mother’s bed.

He walked slowly to Eunjung and knelt. He lifted her in his arm slowly. He was frozen for a moment when she grunted in her sleep.

After a while , he walked to the bed and laid her on the bed that he prepared. When he put her head , he was pulled towards her by force of gravity. His arms were on Eunjung’s neck. It was stuck there.

He gulped. His face and Eunjung’s were just an inch from each other. He could feel the hot breath of her. It made him stopped breathing for some reasons.

DUP! DUP!

His eyes went to her rosy lips. His heart bewildered. He found her lips were tempting. He shook his head a few times but as he blinked his eyes , she was her lips in her sleep. He was shocked but he slowly went closer to her.

Slowly he went for her lips.

--

From light07

First and foremost , I thank all of you for enjoying my stories. ^___^ *bowed

However , I had something going on. Tomorrow will be my first day of a new semester and I will be busy since then.

I am truly truly am sorry that I had to postpone posting the upcoming chapters. It’s in the process of writing.

And again I am truly sorry for my grammar mistakes. I made a lot of them unknowingly. I wrote based on my instinct.

P/S : I hope for your understanding and consideration. Thank you for waiting.