2.0 Hearts ^_*

Two Hearts

NEWS 7

It has been decided by an outsiders that a grandson of Ok Enterprise will be engaged with Ham Corp. They are getting married at the end of this month after Ham Corp president awake from his coma........

“What???!!” Eunjung shrieked at home as she watched the news.

“Nanny...what is this?” she asked Nanny. Nanny kept a poker face and then calmly she told her to get a seat.

“Since at the party we couldn’t announced your engagement. It’s my decision and Mdm. Ok to just announced it. This is the best time to do this. With your father awake and your marriage. The company will be recovered.” Nanny told her confidently.

“But I’m not ready. My heart not ready.” Eunjung pleaded.

“No woman will be ready for her marriage. This is final. You will be getting married next week at the end of this month. Everything about the wedding had been arranged by Mdm Ok.” She ordered Eunjung that made her went speechless.

She then went to her dad that was laying on his bed reading newspaper.

“Lot’s had changed...Eunjung my daughter, come sit here. What’s with the face?” he asked her.

She just shook her head and hugged her dad.

“Are you nervous about the marriage?” he asked her.

“Ani...just that...” she said slowly and sighed.

“If you are not happy with this marriage, we can always cancel it off. “ he told her.

She just shook her head.

--

“Omma!!!!!” Taec yelled at his mom.

“Yah!!!!! You ungrateful child! Why did you yell at your mother??!!” she yelled back and hit him on his head.

“AH...Omma~ what with this news?” he asked.

“It’s been decided.” She said then sat down. Taec was about to open his mouth to argue but she stopped him by making a gestures to make her leave.

On his way to leave, he met his dad.

“This is the best opportunities. The president is awake and their shares and value will increase back. You have a lot going on. I hope you can do this for me.” His dad said then patted his shoulder and walked away.

Frustrated with his father’s words, he drove out of town to clear his mind.

He sat by the beach and stared at it.

“Yaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

He turned to see stood beside him few feets away were Eunjung.

She then kicked the sand in anger.

Taec just looked at him.

She then looked at her left and realised there sat a few feet across her was Taec.

--

They both sat by the beach and enjoyed the beer on the rock beside the beach.

She sighed.

“Do we have to continue this?” Taec asked.

“I don’t know.” She told him.

“I don’t want this marriage to happen.”

“Me too! You think I’m that crazy to marry you when I had this guy I want to marry instead?” she yelled at him.

“Yah!!! What are you getting angry for?! I should get angry too okay? Yoona will be upset.” He told her that made she almost spilled her beer.

“Yoona??!! Yah you crazy bastard. Did you played her?” she asked him while took her slipper to hit him.

He held her hand and pushed it back to her.

“Just drink will you?” he said then she made an annoyed expression.

“I like her.” He told her.

She just smiled.

“Don’t make her sad then..she’s a very nice woman.” She told him.

He snorted.

“I know even though you did not tell me that.”

“What are we doing exactly?” she asked Taec.

“Satisfying our elders.” He sighed.

--

That night, they both go to the nearest stall and drink.

Both were drunk.

“Aishhh ...these people really ...” The ahjumma complained to see both Eunjung and Taec that were drunk.

Then Nickhun came and went to Eunjung to pick her up.

“Waahhh...you came.” Eunjung smiled and almost fall when she stood up.

“Taecyeon-sshii....” Yoona came running at him. Then both Yoona and Nickhun eyes met and they greet each other awkwardly.

Nickhun carry Eunjung into the car. Then he ran to help Yoona get Taecyeon into the same car. He put both Eunjung and Taecyeon at the back.

They were silence as both Yoona and Nickhun were still awkward at each other.

“Yooonaa~sheessshhhh” Taec muttered.

She giggled. “You really are too much Taecyeon-sshi.”

“Eunjung-unnie....she’s a very nice woman.” Yoona said.

“Indeed she is. You too though. You heard right about the wedding next week?” Nickhun asked Yoona.

Yoona just nodded.

“Arayoo...hajiman... what can we do? It’s complicated.” Yoona said slowly.

“Ani...they are the one being complicated. I just hope that our loved one will be a bit more simple minded like us. Don’t you think so?” he asked Yoona.

Yoona smiled and agreed with him.

--

Both Eunjung and Taec woke up the next day with headache.

Taec showed up at work but Eunjung took a day off.

He was massaging his head in his office when Yoona brought him hangover soup.

“Gomawo....” “Yoona-sshi....let’s have lunch together.” He asked her and she responded with a smile.

--

“AAAA!! Appo....Appa~” Eunjung said while her father massaging her head.

“Aigoo..what did our daughter think about to be so drunk yesterday?” he asked.

She just closed her eyes and decided not to respond to him.

“But....That Nickhun guy seemed like a very nice guy. The guy who sent you back yesterday. What kind of person he is ? ” He asked.

Eunjung opened her eyes.

She nodded agreeing with her dad.

“He really is a very nice person. He was always there even at the beginning. He....He’s perfect.” She told him with a smile.

“And you love him...” her father continued.

“I..did not...” she turned to face her father. He smiled.

“Honey...just be true to yourself. Just don’t let others decide your future, your happiness for you. Don’t make the same mistakes I did.” He told her.

“Ani...I’ll just go with it since I already made the promise. I should keep it.” She told him.

--

Yoona and Taec sat in a Japanese restaurant.

“Taecyeon-sshi...I will quit at the end of the month.”

“WHAT?! WHY?!” He asked surprised with her sudden announcement.

“I got an offer to continue my study. So, I’ll go next week.”

“It just that between us it’s really impossible.” Yoona continued.

“If you said so.” He said quietly.

--

The wedding preparations went as planned and Yoona already quit her job and started packing her things.

Eunjung was getting ready at her bridal room getting makeup done and she looked at her reflection.

Then she saw behind her opened the door was her father and mother.

She hugged both of them.

“You wouldn’t regret it will you?” her mother asked. She just smiled bitterly.

“Of course you will.” She then continued then hugged her tightly. She then walked away leaving Eunjung and her father.

Eunjung’s father held her hand.

“You are all grown up. I am sorry to not be by your side when you were growing up. I am so sorry.” He apologised.

“Appa~” she cried when she saw her father’s tears.

“Yahhhh...your makeup ruined. Let’s make a new one.” Said one of those who did her makeup and they made her seat and fix her makeup.

--

It’s about time for the wedding to start. Eunjung and her father walking side by side on the aisle to Taecyeon that was standing waiting for her.

Her father then gave her hand to Taecyeon and they both face the officator for the wedding vow.

“I thereby standing here to make two hearts into one. Miss Ham Eunjung , do you agree to make this man you lawfully husband and to take care of him and love him till the end of the day?” the priest asked.

Eunjung took a deep breath and her eyes went slowly and scanned the people around her. Her father, mother, Nanny, Gahee unnie, friends......then her eyes caught a guy’s back that she loved so much. She recognised that back silhouette.

“Miss Eunjung??” the officiator asked that made she went back to reality. She gulped and closed her eyes as she said those words.

“YES!” She tried hard not to cry as the word got out of .

Her eyes however went back to place where her eyes last placed. He’s gone and she tried hard to hold her tears.

“And you Mr. Ok Taecyeon, do you agree to take this woman as your rightfully wife and to love and take care of her till the day you die?”

Taec held Eunjung’s hand that was shaking. Eunjung opened her eyes and looked at him.

He winked at her and smiled.

He pulled her towards him and whispered.

“We should not be doing this right now.” He told her.

“Mr Ok Taecyeon???” the officiator asked.

“No! I don’t agree.” He told the officiator that made the whole hall to talked and panicked.

“Taecyeon.!” His mother yelled at him.

“Omma...mianhae..” he said then smiled and hugged her. He then faced his father that had turn cold in his expression.

“I’ll deal with you later.” He told Taec coldly. Taec just nodded then ran away from the hall leaving Eunjung on the aisle.

Eunjung almost fall as she felt her legs weaken.

A hand caught her. She looked up and saw Nickhun.

Her eyes teary and she hugged him tightly. Nickhun then smiled at her and carry her from the aisle and out from the hall.

--

While Taec went straight to the airport.

He ran around the airport to search for her.

“Yoonaaa...” the only word that came out of his mouth.

However, he saw the plane fly off the sky.

“Yoonaa....” he called her again.

“Taecyeon-sshhiii...”

He heard the voice and turned around only to found Yoona was standing behind her.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

He smiled brightly and the next thing he knew he went straight at her and he put his hands on her cheeks and pressed his lips on hers.

They both kissed for a while before he let go of the kiss and said.

“I love you. I’m sorry I’m late.” He apologised.

She just shook her head “Me too.” and put her lips back on him.

--

Nickhun drove Eunjung way far from Seoul.

It was at dawn and they both arrived at the beach.

Nickhun was standing by enjoying the sunset and Eunjung came from behind him and held his hand.

“This is the most beautiful sunset I’ve ever seen.” Eunjung said to him.

He then kissed her hand that was tightly held with him.

“Let’s go. I’ve got to show you something.” He said to her and walked with her to the house on the beach.

“close your eyes tightly.” He told her as he guided her into the house.

Then there is no sound of him and she opened her eyes. There around the house were collection of her photos.

She closed with her hands. However her eyes were fixed at the last picture at the end of the house hall.

There were tears in her eyes as she saw it.

Then she felt a warmth from behind her as he hugged her. He put his head on her shoulder.

“You are my fairy godfather?” she asked then went to face him.

“Is that what you called me? It’s a very funny name though.” He said.

“when...??” she asked.

“sheshhhh” he said to her.

“I only know one thing. That day was the most memorable for me because I fell for you at first sight. But I found you. I found you again....” he said with a smile.

“Gomawo~” she thanked him and Nickhun pulled her to face him and lowered his head as their lips touched each other.

Passionately they kissed as both were dreaming of this day where the two hearts become one.

She then however stopped the kiss and asked him.

“How did you know about Taec left me at the aisle? You left. I saw you.” She asked.

He giggle.

“that’s a secret.” He told her and kissed her again.

--

Few hours back at the rooftop of the building,

“Nickhun right?” Eunjung’s father asked.

“Annyeong haseyo.” Taec greeted Eunjung’s father.

Both Nickhun and Taecyeon bowed to each other.

“Let’s do this. I as a father of Ham Eunjung would never let my daughter to feel the same way I did.”

“I understand.” Taec said after they talked to each other.

“This would never effect the business between us.” Eunjung’s father continued.

“Let her go. You know that both of you did not love one another. Why tortured yourself?” he continued leaving those two gentlemen quiet.

“I know my daughter would not have the bravery to do so since she promised her nanny but you as a guy should know better.”

Taec however smiled.

“Thanks uncle. I’ll remember this for my whole life. Thank you.” Taec thanked her father.

“I’ll deal with your parents and if they did not want you. I’ll help you establish a company.” He then turned to Nickhun.

“Love her with all your might. I know you do.” He said then leave both of them.

“You know what to do.” He told them at the door.

Both guys were smiling at each other.

--

THE END