Episode 06

The Arrogant Couple

EPISODE 06

Heechul’s POV

“FINE! Rot in there for all I care! I’ll see you kids in the practice room later and then you know what’ll happen,” I scoffed as I walked away from the locked door. Their laughter softened down immediately after I said that so I guess they’re feeling intimidated after all.

“Heechul, as a hyung, I don’t think you should treat your dongsengs like that,” Kevin appeared beside me, folding his arms and shaking his head slowly.

“Well, you wouldn’t know since you have no idea what happened,” I rolled my eyes. Even though those brats are younger than me, that prank was so wrong that it almost made Jessica think that I’m some kind of sicko.

“Of course I know what happened,” He said in a serious tone before bursting out in laughter, “It was the most epic joke ever!! HAHAHAA!”

“Aish, it’s not funny! The whole scene was caught on camera!!” I shouted so that my voice would be louder than his laugh.

“OMO! That’s so funny! I can’t wait to watch it next Sunday!” He laughed even harder while hugging his tummy.

“Next Sunday? AWESOME!” I got excited hearing that the first broadcast would be so soon. If I’m not wrong, Jessica wouldn’t be able to catch it since SNSD has some schedules that day. That’s such a pity.

---

Place: ZE:A’s Practice Room

Time: 12:45PM

I went to Star Empire building first before the rest of the guys so that I could play the computer there. It’s been a few days since I last checked some fandom updates.

Login | Register

Username: sicachul8

Password: ************

You are logged in.

I was surprised that my account didn’t get a warning notice this time. As usual, I checked on the pictures section and the comments section. I wasn’t expecting anything but then I got a pop-up saying ‘BREAKING NEWS: SNSD’s Jessica on We Got Married with ZE:A’s Jung Heechul’. I was shocked + excited when I saw it. I couldn’t wait to read the comments that the fans would give.

---

BREAKING NEWS: SNSD’s Jessica on We Got Married with ZE:A’s Jung Heechul

Prepare your pitchforks, boys! SNSD’s Ice Princess Jessica Jung and ZE:A’s Arrogant Rapper Jung Heechul have been cast in MBC's We Got Married as the show’s newest virtually married couple!

Despite everyone’s non-existent knowledge about this rookie rapper, Jung Heechul is chosen to be paired up with the drop-dead gorgeous SNSD member, Jessica. Some of you might remember him from his shameless confession back in August.

Jessica and Jung Heechul have already gone for their first shooting recently in Apgujeong; their first episode is scheduled to be broadcast next Sunday. Following the footsteps of the Adam Couple, the Sweet Potato Couple and the Samgyupsal Couple, they will be the fourth idol-x-idol couple for We Got Married Season 2.

Will these arrogant idols receive good response from the netizens? We’ll just have to stay tuned!

---

All I can say is, “Wtf.”

I think this article was made to diss me instead of informing the world about me and Jessica starring in WGM.

*Scrolls down to comments*

I could say that I was shock, but I kinda expected it already. There were tons of comments that were bashing me and the worst ones were those who dragged ZE:A along in their comment. Many of them weren’t even mentioning about WGM, they were just using this opportunity to let go of their jealousy by bashing on ZE:A.

It all sickened me. Even if I spam with positive comments, there would be no use since my account would only get suspended and I’ll be deprived of my fandom updates.

There were even stalker pictures from the airport to the walk around Apgujeong. It was surprising to see that the photos came out so well since I didn’t even notice any stalkers around taking our pictures.

And then the thought hit me, “TEAM WLG!”

I saw that most of the stalker pictures were watermarked with their logo so they must’ve been the ones that took most of our pictures. Nonetheless, it made me feel good knowing that other fanboys are jealous of me because of the time I spend with their goddess.

---

Place: In SNSD’s car

Time: 14:15PM

Jessica’s POV

When I reached the dorm after shooting, I had only a little time to rest. Now the girls and I are on our way to test out our stage clothes to see if there are any malfunctions with it before wearing them in Japan. We had done the measurements a few months ago and now it’s all made and done.

“Jessica, why do you keep staring out the window? Is something bothering you?” Yuri asked me concernedly but I simply sighed and didn’t bother replying her. Either I’m very exhausted due to the tight schedule, or.. I think I’m starting to miss that arrogant boy.

‘Aish! What am I thinking?’ I thought to myself as I scrunched up my face.

“I think I know why she’s acting like that. She’s missing her hubby~” Tiffany teased me, making me give her a sharp look.

“I don’t miss him alright? I just..” I trailed off and kept silent. Yesterday night, I had accidentally woken up from my sleep and had caught Heechul sleep-talking.

---Flashback---

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly, I felt the bed moving. I opened my eyes and saw Heechul wriggling his body and turning from side to side. I was annoyed at first and was convinced to get out of bed and sleep in the living room instead.

However, he suddenly stopped moving and his face was stationed really close to mine. I blushed as I had just realized how handsome he is; his skin was so pale and his lips were so red.

Suddenly he spoke to me with his eyes still closed, “Jessica..”

“Ne?” I replied him immediately.

“Don’t go.. Please..” He said with the most innocent tone I’ve ever heard, even a little boy wouldn’t be able to beat him.

“But I..” Before I could continue, he whispered to me, “I really like you..”

I blushed as I didn’t know what to say. Just then, he began to snore softly, that’s when I realized that he has been sleep-talking all these while.

I giggled softly and then went back to sleep. From today onwards, I don’t want to act cold towards him anymore.

---End of Flashback---

“If you don’t like him, you can give him to Sunny~ She’s been talking about him all day yesterday,” Tiffany snapped me out of my daze. It got me a little jealous hearing that.

“Whatever, this whole thing is just fake anyways,” I rolled my eyes and pretended as if I didn’t even care.

“Hah, that’s the Sica I know,” Yoona patted my shoulder with a brief grin on her face. I have a feeling she has something against Heechul, I’m just not sure why.

---

---A few days later---

Place: ZE:A’s Practice Room

Time: 03:12AM

Heechul’s POV

As usual, the kids and I are rehearsing the songs for our Asian Tour. We’ve been practicing so hard these days, but I still managed to find time to check on my fandom updates.

Every day the comments about me and Jessica kept getting worse. Haters were cussing me to commit suicide and stuff but because I love my life too much, these things don’t affect me.

To make matters worse, the walls outside our dorm would get vandalized with crude words like certain ual body parts and warnings that they would hurt me if I don’t back off from Jessica.

This is my only opportunity to interact with her and I’m not gonna let anything or anyone stop me from doing so. I’m just really disheartened that a majority of my fans also disapprove of my liking towards her and in return, they bash her with mean comments too.

‘Oppa, why do you like that b1tch? I’m so sad.. if you carry on like this, I won’t be your fan anymore’

‘Jessica thinks she’s so good. She’s got so many scandals with other idols and now oppa is her next victim’

‘Oppa, Jessica is so ugly. Why do you even like her? I hate you for liking her.. quit WGM please! I beg you, oppa..’

“Chul, are you coming or not?” Junyoung asked me while I was still on the computer. I had just realized that everyone was gone and only the two of us were left.

“You guys go first, I can walk back to the dorm by myself,” I told him without looking away from the computer screen. Since our dorm is near, I could just walk back anyways.

“Okay, anyways boss said not to spend too much time on the computer, bye~” He went off before I could reply to him.

After a while, my eyes started to feel heavy so I turned off the computer and took my things before heading back to the dorm on foot.

While I was walking through the quiet streets, I felt like I was being followed. I kept pausing in my tracks and looking around before proceeding with my journey.

“Hey arrogant boy,” Suddenly a low voice shouted at me from behind. I turned around almost immediately but no one was in sight. I was feeling a little frightened as I recalled a comment I had read previously.

‘I’m watching you, arrogant boy. So be careful when you’re alone because I will kill you and make you burn in the fiery depths of hell. So you better run, devil, run.’

When I first read that comment, it made me laugh because he added a SNSD song in it but now I kinda think he meant it.

“Who’s there?” I said coolly, hiding any fear I have. Suddenly there were demonic-like laughter coming from every corner of the street. I felt like I was being watched by the devil, but then again, it’s probably just some fanboys trying to scare me.

There were other noises like footsteps and knives sharpening against one another. I’m just afraid that they really are knives; weapons that could kill me.

However, I ignored the situation and continued walking to the dorm with a calm expression put on. I don’t want them to think that I’m getting intimidated in any way.

I was relieved when I reached outside of the dorm, at least I’m still in one piece. I guess those fanboys had no guts to hurt me or whatever after all.

Unexpectedly, I got attacked by water balloons out of a sudden. I was so shock that I stood still, letting all the water balloons hit me until I was completely drenched.

‘Wait, wtf? This isn’t water… it’s.. Oh fxck!’ I cussed in my head. I was so angry out of my mind that I couldn’t think of what to do.

Suddenly the door opened, it was Siwan hyung.

“Oh my God, what the heck happened to you man?” He pinched his nose and scrunched up his face as soon as he saw me.

“What do you think?” I told him harshly. It was obvious enough that I just got attacked with pee balloons.

‘Stupid, fanboys. Stupid, WGM. Stupid, Jess-’ I stopped my thoughts before I said her name. I was so frustrated that I didn’t realize what I was thinking. It isn’t her fault and I shouldn’t be blaming her because of this.

I wanted to go in and take a bath but Siwan blocked my way, preventing me from entering our dorm.

“Where do you think you’re going? You can’t enter, you’ll just stink up the whole house,” He shook his head and shut the door tightly in front of my face.

“What? I live here too, assh0le!” I shouted at him, whether or not he was listening to me from the other side of the door.

“Go wash yourself up with the hose outside!” He shouted back at me. Sometimes I feel like strangling him, if he were in my situation, I wouldn’t be so heartless like him. Nonetheless, I went over to the hose and let the water run all over my body.

The things I have to endure just for Jessica, if only she’d knew.