Episode 14

The Arrogant Couple


EPISODE 14


Heechul’s POV

I stood frozen in the bedroom. The awful feeling inside of me was so intense that I could just explode any moment.

“Schedule huh?” I sneered.

She lied to me. She said that she had a schedule right after this, but in the matter of fact, she was going to eat dinner with Taecyeon.

“You little liar,” I look at the toy Jessica had given me and threw it on the bed before going out of the room.

---

Jessica’s POV

I knew what I had done to Heechul was wrong so I decided to go back to the apartment. I really hope he’s still there, waiting for me.

It took me some time to reach the apartment but when I finally reached the grounds of the building, I quickly ran to the elevator.

“Come on, come on,” I tapped my feet anxiously as I waited for the elevator to reach the ground level.

Finally, when I reach the 9th floor, I didn’t waste any time and opened the door by dialing our apartment code on the security keypad beside the door.

“Heechul..” I went into the apartment but everything was dark. I guess everyone has left, even Heechul.

Realizing how late I was, I became really sad. I didn’t even bother switching on the lights and went straight into the bedroom.

I kept telling myself that Heechul was just hiding somewhere, waiting to surprise me but the longer I stayed in the apartment, the more I knew I was just lying to myself.

I was completely alone. Heechul had gone home.

In the bedroom, I found a piece of paper on the dressing table. Since I’ve been in the dark for quite some time, my eyes had adjusted to the darkness and I could read the words on the letter easily with the help of the light coming from the window.

Jessica,

From day one of shooting, you’ve given me plenty of memories.
Some that are happy and sweet, and some that are sour and hurtful.
But I’ve never wanted those memories,
I only wanted you.

‘If you wanna be my boy, I’m gonna be with you forever and more. Just tell me that you love me and I’ll be there. Just for you.’ – This was your part in ‘Show!Show!Show!’

Many times I’ve said those three words,
It didn’t seem to work, at all.

And I knew you didn’t like me.
But I was determined to change your mind.
I guess I’ve failed, you didn’t want this.
So I’ll back off and let you have it your way.

I wish you and Taecyeon the best.
Hwaiting.

Heechul


“Heechul.. I’m so sorry.. I’m so sorry for lying to you..” I whimpered while sitting on the edge of the bed.

I felt so guilty, breaking Heechul’s heart was such a sin. He really loved me, he really did and he tried to show me in every way he could but I just took him for granted.

I didn’t realize that I was sobbing as I hugged Heechul’s letter. I wish he was here so that I could tell him what I should’ve told him since a long time ago.

“Jessi..?” Suddenly I noticed the toy frog, which I had given to Heechul for his birthday, was lying on the bed.

I was a little angry that Heechul didn’t bring it home with him. I knew I shouldn’t have bought this for him.

I guess he doesn’t love me enough to bring Jessi back with him. He probably doesn’t even care about it. I was hoping that he would sleep with it, thinking about me but I guess I was wrong.

“It’s okay, Jessi. You can come home with me tonight,” I smiled as I talked to it.

I stood up from the bed and as I was about to exit the room, I noticed a figure standing at the door, watching me. It was Heechul!

“Heechul.. I thought you went home,” I trembled and my eyes were watery.

“I did, but I forgot to bring Jessi home so I came back..” He said in a low and bleak voice. I knew he still loves me, that’s why he would bother coming back for some stupid toy.

I quickly ran up to him and pressed my lips against his. I shut my eyes tight and stayed at this position for a few moments. I waited for Heechul to make his move to kiss me even further but he, too, stood frozen.

Finally, I opened my eyes, my lips still pressing against his. He had his eyes opened wide as if he was really shocked. It was getting a little awkward so I backed off from him.

“Wow.. You.. Just kissed me..” He still kept the surprised look on his face.

“Yes I did! And it’s because I’ve always wanted to,” I smiled at him.

“But what about Taec-?” He asked but I interrupted him, “Me and him are over.”

“Seriously? I’m really sorry.. It’s all my fault, isn’t it?” He looked down.

“Nah, he’s a jerk,” I giggled but stopped, “Well.. I’m a jerk. I’m really sorry for what I’ve done, can we start over again?”

“Haha okay. Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Heechul from ZE:A. Nice to meet you,” He took out his hand.

“Ne, I’m Jessica from So Nyuh Shi Dae. Nice to meet you too,” I took out my hand and shook his.

Suddenly he pulled me in and kissed me on my lips with his hands wrapped around my waist. It was so sudden but somehow, I really liked it.

The kiss lasted longer than before. It started out soft and gentle but soon, it became intense and passionate. Slowly, Heechul lied down on the bed with me resting on top of him.

It was weird, so many thoughts went through my head. I never thought I would be doing this with a guy, ever! But I liked it.. I really like it so much and I was so happy that Heechul was the one I was doing this with.

“Owh!” Suddenly he stopped kissing me and made a painful expression, “You bit my lip…”

“Sorry!” I tried getting off him but I couldn’t. Then I noticed his hands were still wrapped around my waist.

“I wish I could stay in this position forever..” He said with an affectionate tone in his voice.

“Heechul..” I smiled at him, he’s really so cute sometimes.

“Holding you here in my arms, I’ve realized that wishes do come true,” He smiled as he gave me a peck on my lips.

I was becoming teary-eyed as I heard him say that but suddenly, there was a phone vibration.

“Oh crap! I forgot my manager’s waiting for me!” He shouted and both of us got up immediately.

“You have a phone..?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I’ll give you my number later in the car,” He took Jessi and pulled my hand as if he was in a rush.

“Why are you pulling me?” I stopped.

“To send you home..?”

“Aww Heechul.. Thanks,” I hugged him and we both ran out of the apartment. I swear, Heechul’s manager called him 3 times until we reached the car.

---

Place: SNSD’s dorm

Time: 23:12PM

“Hey~ Mrs Jung Heechul is back~” Hyoyeon teased me as I entered the dorm. All of the girls were sitting around the living room, watching a late-night movie.

“Hey~” I smiled.

“Oooh~ What happened? Tell us!” Tiffany said excitedly.

“Later, tell us later! I wanna watch this movie until the end,” Yuri’s eyes didn’t move away from the TV at all.

“Okay, okay. Later I will tell you girls~ I’m gonna take a bath first,” I giggled as I went towards my room.

Suddenly I heard sounds of someone sobbing coming from inside my room. I slowly opened the door, Sunny was sitting on the corner of my bed and sobbing while hugging something tightly.

“Sunny.. Are you okay?” I asked as I approach her slowly.

“Oh.. Unnie..” She got a little surprised but still continued crying.

“Why are you crying..?” I sat next to her and rubbed her shoulder.

“Nothing..” She wanted to stand up but I held her shoulder comfortingly, “Please tell me..”

“Sooyoung *sob* told me *sob* that *sob* Heechul confessed *sob* his love *sob* to you..” She couldn’t stop sobbing.

“Sunny..” I sighed as I rubbed her back.

“Why doesn’t he like me?” She turned to face me sharply. Her eyes were red and tears were trailing down her cheeks endlessly.

“He does like you,” I smiled at her.

“No, he doesn’t. He hates me!” She shouted and cried even harder.

“Sunny, don’t say that. You know he loves every one of the girls, especially you,” I tried to comfort her. Suddenly I noticed a piece of paper in her hands.

“What’s this..? You read Heechul’s letter?!” I got a little angry.

“I didn’t mean to.. I told Sooyoung that I didn’t believe her so she told me to read Heechul’s letter in your cupboard..” She cried.

“Aish, that Sooyoung,” I hissed.

“Unnie..” She wiped her tears and gave me back the letter, “I want you to promise me something..”

“Yes, what is it..?” I asked nicely as I took the letter.

“I want you to promise me.. That you’ll accept Heechul’s love and will love him until he decides not love you anymore,” She forced herself to smile even with tears in her eyes.

I was really touched to hear this coming from Sunny. She must really like Heechul a lot.

“Sunny-ah…” I smiled and hugged her, “I promise.”

Immediately after I promised her, she cried really hard, making my shirt wet. Okay, she must really like Heechul A LOT!

---

A few days had passed, our manager informed me that shootings for We Got Married would be delayed until after Christmas. I was really sad when I heard it, it means that I would only get to see Heechul in a couple of weeks time.

“The PD said that you guys would film a Christmas-New Year special. I’m not really sure but I heard that The Arrogant Couple’s section of the episode would be more focused than the other couples,” He chuckled as he said that.

I was really excited when I heard it. I really can’t wait for it.

“And how would me and Heechullie’s section be the most focused?” I giggled as I tried to dig up some info from him.

“I can’t tell you~” He teased me.

“Yah! Tell me or else I won’t do it!” I pretended to be mad and crossed my arms. Heck, I would do it in whatever conditions as long as I get to spend time with Heechul.

“Okay, okay~ But don’t tell Heechul about it,” He took out his pinky. I interlocked mine with his and he began telling me the special secret news.

“You and Heechul will be going to Jeju Island!!!” He shouted in my ears excitedly.

“Jinja!!? For what? OMG our honeymoon!!!” I jumped up and down excitedly.

“Girls, girls!! I’m gonna go on my honeymoon at Jeju Island!!” I shouted and called all the girls to gather around me.

All of them congratulated me and hugged me.

“Ahem, I’m not done yet~” Our manager spoke up.

“You and Heechul will be going to Jeju Island to..” All the girls automatically clapped their hands on their thighs to make drum roll noises, “Visit his parents!!”

“WHAT?” I shouted.

“Just like what KhunToria couple did, Victoria went to visit Nichkhun’s family in Thailand~ The PD said that that episode was KhunToria’s highest view ratings yet! So they expect this to get high ratings too~” He chuckled.

“Good luck, Jess~” All the girls patted my shoulder and went off to do their own things again.

I hope his parents would like me.

---

Place: ZE:A’s Practice room

Time: 22:15 PM

Heechul’s POV

“What are you looking at..?” I stood behind Siwan’s chair as he was playing the computer.

He got a little surprised and quickly closed the window he was viewing.

“Were you at SNSD’s fancafe?” I asked him suspiciously. I swear I saw him viewing Taeyeon’s pictures.

“No..” He pretended to be innocent.

“Yes you were, that was SNSD’s kid leader, wasn’t it?” I chuckled as I took the mouse from him and went into the Internet and viewed the History.

“Aish…” He sighed.

“You like Taeyeon, don’t you? Don’t you?~~” I .

“Yah! Shut up! Well you.. you like Jessica!” He stuck out his tongue at me and ran away.

“I LOVE HER!” I shouted at his back and chuckled to myself, “heheheh.”

“Hehehee, Siwannie hyung is becoming more like me these days,” I chuckled as I viewed the photos he was viewing previously. Ok, I’m bored. Time to look at my updates~

⇒ [PICTURES] 101209 Jessica in WGM recording

FAST REPLY:

[Sicachul8] Hey whr the hell is heechul? Y r u guys cutting him off frm the pix? Geez, well Sica still looks amazing in these pix.

After that, I viewed some of the news articles. The comments were getting better; of course there were still some haters but most of them are now positive.

Taengoo97: Love this couple so much! Heechul is so cute and Sica’s so pretty! I love them~

GDLover12: I didn’t like Heechul at first because I was jealous but he’s actually a funny guy!! Wish them best of luck!

BaksuTT: I still like KhunToria more but this couple is growing on me!

IloveNanaLizzyAS: I think Sica actually likes Heechul but she just doesn’t want to admit it. She should and they should date in real life!

Sicachul8: @IloveNanaLizzyAS I totally agree with you! ^^

Geniewish09: Haters can leave! This couple is so adorable, I wish they were really dating! Heechul please take care of our Ice Princess!

Sicachul8: @Geniewish09 Yes! I know he definitely will! ^^

LALAland2: I love their couple shirt so much! It’s so cute! It’s funny tho coz Sica hates frogs and Heechul’s shirt has a frog on it! XD Heechul’s right, Sica makes such a cute cow! Love them!

“Yah! We gotta practice for our stage on Gayo Daejun! Stop playing the computer already!” Junyoung scolded me.

“Okay, okay! I’m offing it now!” I shouted.

“Yah! I’m right here, don’t need to shout at me,” He rolled his eyes as I just noticed that he was standing next to me.

“YAH! WHO CHANGED THE DESKTOP PICTURE?” I shouted, it used to be Jessica!

“SIWAN HYUNGGGG!!!” The picture was Taeyeon instead so it must be him!