The Little Angel (Part 3)

Immortalized- Collection of Taeny shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The Little Angel (Part 3)

 

 

 

Tiffany pulled her hand back and Taeyeon instantly snapped back to life. Shakily, she took a seat beside Tiffany. Her mind whirred as she tried to figure out the absence of the wedding ring, but her heart was pounding so hard it distracted her. Taeyeon could not resist sneaking a peek at Tiffany.

She was deep in thought as well, her eyes glazed over as she stared into space. Taeyeon’s heart palpitated wildly at the sight of her beauty up close and Taeyeon resisted the urge to carress her cheeks. Taeyeon forced herself to relax.

Friends… That’s all… Just friends…

The both of them started small talk, conversing normally like how friends would. Sometimes, Taeyeon would be treated with Tiffany’s silent laugh and bask in the presence of her eyesmile. She was not able to pluck up the courage to ask about Youngmi’s dad, afraid that Tiffany would lose her smile at the question.

Why was she so scared of hurting Tiffany?

“So, how have you been? Where did you go these past years?”

Tiffany chuckled, taking a sip of her latte before answering.

“I went to LA about a year and a half after we… you know.  I recently came back after receiving a job offer.”

Taeyeon nodded, lifting the mug to her lips.

Maybe Youngmi’s father is in LA?

Tiffany placed her mug down, her lips stained with the coffee.

It caught Taeyeon’s attention immediately. She could not help but stare at them as they babbled on, reminded of the feel of them on her own. Taeyeon her lips nervously. Every single little action of Tiffany seemed to be amplified, the perfection seemingly caught in all of them. Taeyeon was going crazy. Reaching for a tissue, she leaned over and gently wiped her lips clean.

Tiffany stiffened and Taeyeon was suddenly painfully aware of their close proximity. She pulled back awkwardly while muttering.

“Sorry, your lips were dirty.”

Tiffany just nodded, avoiding Taeyeon’s gaze.

“Thanks.”

 Taeyeon’s self-control had reached its limit so she abruptly stood up and smiled, collecting the two cups before excusing herself to the kitchen.

She washed the cups forcefully, repeatedly scolding herself at her lack of self-discipline, taking all her frustration out on the two pitiful cups. Finally, she soothed her beating heart and walked back to the couch, only to be greeted by a sleeping beauty.

Tiffany had fallen asleep on the couch, her body stretched out between the two armrests as she snuggled into a pillow. Taeyeon stopped short. She tiptoed in front of her and squatted down, observing her intently. She had always loved the

Please log in to read the full chapter