Freefall

Immortalized- Collection of Taeny shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello~ This is a special chapter is dedicated to my twin Freefall :D My gratitude~~

If you haven't read her fic yet, what are you waiting for?!

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/273148/of-love-and-peas-a-taeny-multi-shot-collection-fluff-snsd-taeny-taeyeon-tiffany-taenysic

Click on it and read~ Though I know most of you have read it already hehe :D 

 

Freefall

~Sometimes, all you need is a little push~

 

 

Taeyeon stared at the lift looming over her, as if it was daring her to take it. The mere thought of going up the tall building made her shudder in fear and she gulped inwardly. She was still on the brink of hesitation when a figure barged past her and jabbed the button, before turning to her and rolling her eyes.

“Aigoo Taeyeon-ah, you can’t back out now so why dilly-dally?”

Yuri smirked at Taeyeon, arms folded across her chest as she (literally) looked down on her. Taeyeon made a face and retorted.

“Yah! I’m your unnie, show some respect!”

Yuri laughed exaggeratedly, slapping her thigh repeatedly as she gasped for breath.

“Judging by your physique and mental age, I’m older than you by a lot!”

Taeyeon growled threateningly at her and was about to snap another insult.

“You-“

She was cut off by Yuri who roughly dragged her into the lift. Taeyeon instantly paled and tried to run, but Yuri blocked her way, laughing maniacally.

“It’s a dare Taeyeon-ah, you have to do it!”

Regret hit Taeyeon hard in the face as the lift started to rise higher and higher. Her stomachs did multiple flips and she began to feel sick. The floors flashed by in seconds, each one taking them away from the safety of the ground and adding to the poor girl’s misery. Taeyeon grabbed onto Yuri and pleaded with her.

“Not this. I’ll do anything else!”

Yuri just stuck out her tongue and purposely recited all the floors they were passing by to add to the heightening fear of the older girl.

“27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32…”

Taeyeon groaned and placed her hands over her ears and shut her eyes tightly, trying to ignore the fact that they were hundreds of feet above the ground. She cursed under her breath, staring daggers at the jolly Yuri who was still singing the numbers which appeared on the little screen.

“WE’RE HERE UNNIE!”

Yuri yelled at the top of her voice and Taeyeon winced, partly because of her voice and partly because of the absolute fear which crashed over her like a tsunami, devouring everything in its path. Her legs began to shake as Yuri once again dragged her out, plopping her on a nearby seat.

“Better put on your harness! You’re going to go soon!”

Taeyeon staggered over to the booth, quickly grabbing a harness and slipping it over herself, hurriedly fixing it and clipping the hook onto the railing. She heaved a sigh of relief and slumped over the railing. The vast expanse of land surprised her, with all the people milling happily about on the ground being reduced to tiny little dots. She began to feel faint.

I think I’m going to be sick.

Taeyeon gagged and turned around, supporting her weight on the railing as her legs gave way under her. Yuri stood in front of her, smirking as she prodded Taeyeon with a finger, making the older girl gasp and flinch away with shock. Yuri burst out in laughs and all Taeyeon could do was watch her blankly, all her energy drained from her fear.

Damn you Yuri. If I survive you are going to be so dead…

Yuri finally stopped laughing and while she was still gasping for breath, she walked over and unclipped the hook, making Taeyeon yelp and grip onto the railing tighter. Smirking, she pushed Taeyeon forward, forcing her to the platform.

Taeyeon felt like she was going to die. If only Yuri had not dared her to come to this stupid place and throw herself down a ridiculously tall building with only a rope deciding your fate. She grasped onto the handrails as if her life depended on it. She slowly and painfully made her way to a pillar before hugging it tightly, muttering prayers to the almighty.

“Taeyeon?”

A husky voice rang throughout the still air. Taeyeon froze and opened one of her shut eyes, peering in the direction of the voice.

Oh. My. God.

It’s her.

A girl was standing there, her hair being blown back by the whispering wind, revealing her flawless features as she grinned, flashing an irresistible eyesmile at Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s jaw dropped as she took in the beauty standing before her. From her high cheekbones to the little button nose all the way to her plump lips, everything was just screaming perfection. Taeyeon her dry lips and

Please log in to read the full chapter