Nine.

Ways To Be With You

 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
 
"Yunho??" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yunho's right, you should stop this. You already out of line, Somin!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mr.Jung came suddenly with furious look.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"hubby?"
 
 
 
 
 
"how could you do this to my nephew?? Jessica is my brother's daughter!!! Are you losing your mind, huh???" 
 
 
 
 
"l-let me explain, i just-"
 
 
 
 
"no need to explain anything, umma....we already know.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yunho spoke up, he glanced at me for a second and continued to speak.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i know, Jessica and Tiffany were a couple in the past, not only a friend but more than that. They love each other, they even lived under one roof.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i've thought about this, and i decide to...........to let you go, Fany-ah. We better stop, and let's divorce.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My eyes widen, i was shocked. This is a joke or what? I didn't know what to do or what to say. This is too sudden.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"you can go now, i'll settle our divorce.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"you must be kidding, Yunho?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This time Jessica spoke up. She took my hand and squeeze it gently, then looked at me with concerned eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"just go, Sica-ah. Take care of Fany.." 
 
 
 
 
 
"but-"
 
 
 
 
"just go, now!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With that Jessica pulled my hand to followed her to exited this house. We just walked and walked aimlessly, just followed where our legs brought us.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
On the other hand, Yunho sighed in relief. His father patted his shoulder, signing him that he was proud of him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"why are you letting her go, Yunho??? You stupid!!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
His mom scolded, she was very angry at him. But he didn't care, he knew that his relationship with Tiffany won't work if they keep continue. Besides, he already found another one who'll fill his emptiness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"it's okay, mom. This the right thing i have to do.."
 
 
 
 
 
"what???"
 
 
 
 
 
"besides, i have another girl who'll replace Tiffany in my heart.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With that, Mrs.Jung shut , processing what her son has just said. Mrs.Jung then rolled her eyes, giving up and walked away.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i'm proud of you, son!! I know you'll make a right decision.." 
 
 
 
 
 
"i know it'll be hard, because i do love her. But it'll be harder if i keep maintaning this relationship, when actually she loves someone else more. So i decided to let her go.."
 
 
 
 
 
"you won't regret it, son.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yunho smiled and Mr.Jung smiled along with him. Yunho was happy that at least, his father agreed with his decision.