Three.

Ways To Be With You

 

 
 
Jessica POV
 
 
 
 
Finally it's time for me to come back. The only reason for me to be back is you, Tiffany. Yeah, i can't get over you. It seems like my heart has been jailed by you from the very first time we met.
 
 
 
 
 
It's confusing. First, you told me to let you go, and i tried. But then, you told me to come back, like you still needed me in your life. Why? You already married, you have a husband, that means you didn't need me anymore, right?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"are you ready, Ms.Jessica?" 
 
 
 
"yap!"
 
 
 
"should we go now? Your flight is about 30 minutes to go.."
 
 
 
"let's go now.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got into car while Peter put my belongings in the trunk. We then drove off soon, heading to the airport.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The plan landed in Seoul for about 2 hours flying in the sky. I carried my luggage as someone approached me, he told me that he's a person whom ordered by uncle Yonghwa to fetch me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"good afternoon, Ms.Jessica. I'm Lee Dongwok, Mr.Jung ordered me to fetch you today. Let me carry your luggage, Miss.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I nodded in agreement and followed him to the car.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"where are we going, Dongwok? This isn't the way to uncle's house and not even to my apartment.."
 
 
 
"uh, i'm sorry, Ms.Jessica. We have to fetch Mrs.Jung first.."
 
 
 
"oh, okay.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Not long enough, we arrived at unknown place looked like an old factory. I wonder what is auntie doing here?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suddenly, 4 mascular men came from the inside of the building. One of them opened the door beside me and pulled me harshly out of the car. Then, they dragged me to entered the building. There's only a chair and a table in the middle of this room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??? WHO ARE YOU???" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"LET ME GO!!! Arrrggghhhh.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The other one then stepped closer, he sprayed me an anesthetic gas to my face suddenly, and he covered my mouth with a handkerchief.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I struggled but the men who held my hands were too strong for me. My body went weak, my eyes got blurry, and i couldn't hear anything. They loosen their grip on me as i collapsed onto the floor and everything turned black.