Four.

Ways To Be With You

 

 
 
Jessica POV
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessie.."
 
 
 
 
"Tiffany?"
 
 
 
"Tiffany, wait!! Where are you going?"
 
 
 
"Tiff!!!"
 
 
 
 
"Tiffany!!!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"ugghh...ugghh.."
 
 
 
 
 
I've been splashed by water, i slowly opened my eyes and realised that it was just a dream. My head was dizzy, my body still layed on the floor, and my hands tied in the back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"wake up, Jessica!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I looked at the person who called me. But i couldn't see the face clearly because there's no light here, it's dark and it's hard for me to recognise this person. But the voice was familiar.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessica!! You hear me?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The person stepped on my stomach, then leaned closer to my face. My eyes widen suddenly when i could see the face clearly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"auntie?" 
 
 
 
 
 
"yes, Sica. It's me, your auntie.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She smirked as she stood up and kicked my stomach. I groaned in pain, i have no clue why she did it to me. What did i do wrong?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"why, auntie?"
 
 
 
"what do you meant, sweetheart?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"why you do this to me? What do i do wrong?" 
 
 
 
"ouch my poor baby Sica, do you want to know why i do this?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She smirked again, it's not like my aunt whom i knew. She's not my aunt, she couldn't be my aunt. My aunt would never do this to me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i just don't want you to ruin Yunho and Tiffany's life, baby Jung.."
 
 
 
"you shouldn't come back. I've known what happened to you and Tiffany in the past. You're back because of Tiffany, right?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She lift my chin and i glared at her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i can't believe you do this to me, auntie.."
 
 
 
"yes i am! I'm here because of her. Actually, i never think of getting her back from Yunho. But since you treat me like this, i swear i'll get her back.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"huh, you're so brave. Okay, let's see then.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Lee Dongwok, teach her lesson!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With that, she walked away and exited this room. Meanwhile, i tried my best to untied my hands and got up. But Dongwok and the others came with smirk plastered on their face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"it won't be long.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dongwok said then kicked my stomach. The other two lift me up roughly as Dongwok punched me repeatedly on the face. He then kicked my stomach with his knee till i felt my ribs were broke this time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After few punches more, they pushed me onto the floor as i groaned in pain because of it. The whole of my body are hurt like hell, i couldn't even lift myself up to sit. My body went numb, i couldn't move. I coughed blood and it hurts my throat and my gut so much.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have to endured.
 
 
 
 
 
I need to see you, Tiffany.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have to get you back.