Five.

Ways To Be With You

 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
 
My mind was occupied by you. I was so worried that something bad might happen to you. I wish you were okay, Jessie. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"appa, what's wrong?"
 
 
 
"aah, Yunho-ah, i'm just worrying about your cousin, Jessica.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I looked up after Mr.Jung when he mentioned your name. Worried all over his face, and it made me scared.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"what about her?"
 
 
 
 
"she must've been here because she said she would come back 2 days ago. But i don't know where is she until now. I've called Peter, my assistant, and he told me that Jessica already left 2 days ago. But i can't reach her number until now. I don't want bad things happen to her.."
 
 
 
"really? Have you check on her apartment?" 
 
 
 
 
"i have, but she wasn't there. Maybe i'll check again later.." 
 
 
 
 
"i wish she were fine.."
 
 
 
 
"yeah, me too.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suddenly i felt like my heart fell down into my stomach. I couldn't think properly. I would blame myself if bad things did happen to you. Please, be safe Jessie. Please.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hurriedly ran to my room, i grabbed my coat and my wallet. Then, i rushed towards the front door and about to leave.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Tiffany, where are you going?"
 
 
 
 
"Seohyun's place.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I lied, and before Yunho could say a word, i already out from the house. I took a cab and headed to nowhere to find you.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Jessica POV
 
 
 
 
 
It's my chance to escape from this place. There's only one guy who stays, while the others are out. Now or never, there'll be no second chance.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The man moved closer to me, make sure that i'm still unconscious here. I pretend to sleep, and he went to the toilet after that. I quickly stood up, and exited this building. I ran as fast as i could with my hand still tied in the back. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I found an empty bottle on my way to be away from that place, then i broke it and i used a piece of the bottle to untied my hands. Then i ran again, hopefully they won't find me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My body then went numb for running about an hour. I decided to walk, and without i realised it i already a meter away from my apartment. I was glad i can go home. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My eyes got blurry but i forced myself to walk to my apartment, it just a meter away. I saw a familiar figure stood not far from me, i rubbed my eyes to get a clearer vision. Then, when i realise who it was, i froze at my spot.