Six.

Ways To Be With You

 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
 
I came to your apartment and you wasn't there. Your neighbor told me that you left a year ago and haven't come back. I became more panic. Where are you, Jessie? You have to be okay.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I then decided to looked for my mother-in-law, but when i was about to leave, i saw a familiar figure walked to my direction. Then, i noticed that it's you, Jessica.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I ran towards you immadiately when you noticed me. You walked faster towards me and we hugged each other tightly. You tighten the hug, not wanting me to go. 
 
 
 
We broke the hug after few minutes. I cupped your face and examined it. There's many bruises and wounds, a cut in your cheek and lips. I cried, yes i cried, guilty built up inside my chest seeing you in this state.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i'm tired, Fany.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"let's go inside then.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I helped you walked to your apartment, and we headed to your room soon. How i miss this place! So many memories have been created here. And i'll never forget every single thing that we did together.
 
 
 
 
 
 
You layed down on the bed immadiately and i went to the kitchen to take some water. I gave you the glass and you drank it. Then i took the first-aid-kit to cleaned your wound. You slept quietly as i cleaned your wound. I'll never ever forgive the people who do this to your lovely face, Jessie. I'll pay them back for this.
 
 
 
 
 
I layed beside you right after i'm done. I moved closer and hugged you protectively. You stirred in your sleep and hugged me back as i slowly drifted into sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i still love you, Jessica.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
I woke up in the next morning, and you're not yet waking up. I snuggled closer to you but you didn't move at all. You must be very tired, Jessie. I then decided to got up and buy some meal for our breakfast. But suddenly you grabbed my hand, holding my wrist weakly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"please, stay.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You opened your eyes slowly and looked directly in my eyes. I smiled at you and kissed your forehead gently.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"omg, your temperature is rising. You sure got a fever, Jessie.." 
 
 
 
 
"wait a minute, i'll buy some medicine and breakfast for you.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was about to got up, but you grabbed my wrist again. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i said, stay.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You said weakly but in a stubborn tone. I sighed in defeat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"fine, but let me take a towel and some water.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I went back to the room soon after i took a towel and some water in the basin. I soaked the towel and placed it on your forehead slowly. I soaked it again every 20 minutes to keep the towel wet, while you was sleeping peacefully. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You woke up every hour, but then continued to sleep until the night came and we slept together like what we did last night. This time i hold you in my arms as you snuggled closer to me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i love you so much, Fany-ah.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You mumbled in your sleep. I smiled widely hearing you said that. Are you dreaming about me tonight, Jessie?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i love you too, Jessica.."