Eight.

Ways To Be With You

 

 
 
Jessica POV
 
 
 
 
*KNOCK*    *KNOCK*
 
 
 
 
 
 
I woke up suddenly hearing a knock on my door. I slowly pulled myself from Tiffany who's sleeping peacefully in my arms, and headed to the front door soon.
 
 
 
 
I opened the door, and there's a woman stood outside. The woman that i tried to avoid. The woman who tried to break me and Tiffany apart. Yeah, she's my own aunt, Jung Somin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"good morning, Jessica.." 
 
 
 
"auntie?"
 
 
 
"why did you run away from me, sweety?"
 
 
 
 
"what do you want?" 
 
 
 
"what do i want? Well, i just want to break you two apart. You won't get her back, right? She's your cousin's wife, and they love each other. You won't ruin their happiness right, dear?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessie, who's there?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh crap! Tiffany is coming!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Tiff?"
 
 
 
 
"oh, Tiffany you're here.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"umma?" 
 
 
 
 
"let's go home, Fany....You shouldn't be here.." 
 
 
 
 
"don't hurt her please, auntie.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I begged, yeah i'll do anything to protect her. I don't want anyone to hurt her. I don't want her to suffer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i can't promise you, i'm sorry.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"what are you two talking about??" 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany raised her brow in confusion, i was about to stepped closer to her, but auntie grabbed her hand and dragged her away. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"auntie please.....don't hurt her.." 
 
 
 
 
 
I ran and blocked their way. But auntie called her bodyguard and they dragged me harshly. They pushed me onto the ground, began to beat me up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessica!!!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany was dragged to the car by auntie's bodyguard, and drove off soon. I used all of my strength to got up and ran as fast as i could to chased them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The car headed to uncle's house, i stopped at the gate to caught a breath before i entered the house. I saw auntie dragged Tiffany out of the car and entered the house soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"auntie, please stop this.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Auntie turned around to see me. Tiffany pulled her hand from auntie's grip and ran towards me immadiately. I hugged her in an instant, tightly and never want to let her go. Tiffany cried heavily and it broke my heart, i hate seeing her cry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"let's go, Tiff.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"where do you think you are going, Jessica, Tiffany?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"umma, just stop it. Let them go. I've known about all this. So, just stop.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yunho??"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well, 2 more chapters guys
 
Stay tune!! :)