Seven.

Ways To Be With You

 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
Day changed, and i woke up from my sleep hearing you coughing loudly. You groaned, looked like you're in so much pain.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessie, what's wrong? You okay?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I asked panickly and you just nodded in response, still busy coughing. I got up from bed and headed to the kitchen. Then i came back with a glass of water in my hand, i handed you the glass and you drank the half of it. 
 
 
 
 
You calm a bit, but then you coughed again. I patted your back gently, but it useless because you coughed a blood this time. I was so panic and i didn't know what to do.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh My God, Jessica!! Let's see the doctor.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"no no no, i'm fine.." 
 
 
 
 
 
"you just coughed a blood and you said you're fine? You've gotta be kidding me. You're totally not okay, Jessie! Stop being stubborn and let's go to the clinic.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Without saying a word, i took your jacket and gave it to you to wear it. Then, i pulled your hand to follow me to exited your apartment. Soon, we took a cab and headed to the nearest clinic.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"you got emphysema, Ms.Jung.." 
 
 
 
 
 
Doctor said in a serious tone after he checked your condition. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"do you smoke cigarette, Miss?" 
 
 
 
"uhm, yeah.." 
 
 
 
 
"okay it explains everything. You should stop this, because it caused your disease. If you're not stop smoking, it'll get worse.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
 
We went back to your apartment after you done. And now you're sitting on the couch with blank expression. You closed your eyes then trying to relax your mind as i sat next to you, rested my head on your shoulder.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"you get what doctor said to you? You have to stop smoking, Jessie.."
 
 
 
 
 
"he said 'should' not 'have to', it means i could still smoking.." 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessica please, stop being stubborn. I don't want you to get worse.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i'll be fine.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"why are you smoking then? You didn't do it when we were together in the past.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"........"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"is it because of me?" 
 
 
 
 
 
"........."
 
 
 
 
 
"i'm sorry, Jessie. But please stop smoking, i beg you.." 
 
 
 
 
 
"........."
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessica, please...." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"fine.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I smiled, hearing that word from you. You always granted what i want. You're stubborn, but you're the opposite when you with me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"thank you, Jessie.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"it is because i love you, Tiff.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*KNOCK*      *KNOCK*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i'll get that.." 
 
 
 
 
"no, let me.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I walked to the front door and opened it soon. A man standing outside as we widen our eyes at the same time surprisedly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Fany-ah?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yunho?"
 
 
 
"what are you doing in Jessica's apartment? Why didn't you tell me you're here? I was so worried, you know? You didn't go home for 2 days, and you didn't even bring your phone.." 
 
 
 
"i-i'm sorry, Yunho.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yunho?"
 
 
 
 
"ah! Sica-ah, you've come back! Appa was so worried about you, why didn't you tell him that you're here?"
 
 
 
 
"i lost my phone.." 
 
 
 
 
"alright then, you two, let's go home.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"no.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You answered coldly and walked away to your room. Something wrong with you. What's bothering you, Jessie?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"what's wrong with her?" 
 
 
 
 
"i don't know either.." 
 
 
 
 
"well, why are you here by the way, Fany? Are you that close with Sica? Seemed you've been friends for a long time.." 
 
 
 
 
"uhm...actually yes, we've been friends since so long.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"alright, because Jessica doesn't want to come along, we better go home now, baby.." 
 
 
 
 
 
"......"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"baby?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"no, i still want to be here.."