Final.

Ways To Be With You

 

 
 
Few months later....
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
 
Yunho and i got divorced already. I felt guilty towards him, but i was glad he has found another girl to replaced me.
 
 
 
After that, I moved out from Seoul to another city, and of course Jessica followed me. We lived happily as an ordinary people, with Jessica worked as a bartender in a bar.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessie, what are you doing?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
I walked closer to my girlfriend who stood in the balcony with cigarette in her hand. Jessica quickly hid the cigarette when she noticed my presence. However, i already knew it.
 
 
 
 
 
"you've promised you would quit smoking.."
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica didn't dare to look at me, she avoided my gaze everytime i forced her to looked at me in the eyes. She then threw all of the cigarette to the trash and apologized.
 
 
 
 
"i just don't want you to get worse, Jessie.."
 
 
 
 
"i'm sorry, Tiff.."
 
 
 
 
"and i don't want you to leave me.." 
 
 
 
 
Jessica looked up, stared at me for a second and looked directly in the eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
"but you did..........you've left me before, Tiffany.."
 
 
 
 
Jessica said in a low tone, sadness are visible in her eyes. Guilty built up automatically inside my chest when i noticed it.
 
 
 
 
 
"i-i'm sorry, Jessie.......i regret it, really.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica sighed, she rested her head on my shoulder and her hands encircled my waist, hugging me protectively.
 
 
 
 
"promise me, you will stay.."
 
 
 
 
Jessica said while sniffing my scent in the crook of my neck.
 
 
 
 
"i promise, Jessie.......i promise.." 
 
 
 
 
 
I nodded while caressing the back of her neck gently. Jessica then broke the hug, stared deeply into my eyes, she caressed my cheeks gently and smiled warmly at me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"let's take a nap then, i'm sleepy.." 
 
 
 
 
Jessica pouted cutely in the end of her sentence while rubbing her eyes. She then pulled me to follow her to the bedroom.
 
 
 
 
"sleepyhead!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I woke up and realised that my girlfriend was no longer beside me. I looked at the clock and it's already 7pm. I sat up, proceeded to grab my phone but i found a note, written by my Jessie.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello, gorgeous..
 
 
How's your sleep? Did you dream about me? Hehe ~
 
You wonder where am i, right?
 
 
Well if you want to know, you better get shower now, beauty..
 
 
 
 
Love you,
 
 
Jessica
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I shook my head and giggled, i wonder where is she now? I got up immadiately and headed to the bathroom. After some minutes, i exited the bathroom, and headed to the closet to get dress. I found a another note, glued in the door of the closet.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wear your favorite dress okay, baby?
 
 
 
And if you done you better go out soon,
 
If you find a black limo which parked in front of our building, 
 
You can get in, and the driver will bring you to me..
 
 
 
 
Love you,
 
 
Jessica
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A limo? Seriously? She must be kidding, right?
 
 
 
 
I quickly dressed up, exited our apartment hurriedly. And right, there's a black limo parked in front the building. My jaw dropped down, shook my head in disbelief.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Miss Tiffany?" 
 
 
 
"uhm, yes it's me.." 
 
 
 
"are you ready to go, Miss?" 
 
 
 
"uh, yes. Let's go.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
 
Few minutes later, we reached the place. The best hotel in this town. Suddenly, a woman approached me, she then guided me to entered this building, and we arrived at the pool.
 
 
 
 
My eyes widen, jaw dropped down in amazement. This is so beautiful. Candles everywhere, rose petals in the surface of the pool, tables and chairs covered with pink.
 
 
 
I walked closer to the pool then,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"TIFFANY HWANG, WILL YOU MARRY ME??"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica shouted from the balcony in the second floor of this hotel. I was very surprised. She then ran, and because i'm still processing what was just happened, i didn't notice she already stood in front of me.
 
 
 
 
She took out a tiny box from her pocket which filled by a beautiful ring, she then opened it immadiately in front of me. I didn't expect Jessica would propose me this soon. I was very surprised yet very happy. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i may not a romantic person, but seriously i want to spend the rest of my life with you, Tiffany.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm not rich, i don't have much money. But i have so much love for you, and it has no limit because my love for you is getting stronger and stronger each day.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i promise to always be there for you when you need me, i'll take care of you when you get sick, i'll protect you from dangers, and i'll wipe your tears when you cry.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i'll do anything and everything for you, Tiffany.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I cried, cried of happiness. I was very happy to have Jessica in my life, i felt like i was the luckiest girl ever. Without hesitation i threw myself into her embrace, hugged her tightly and then kissed her lips gently till it become more passionate.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"yes, i will marry you, Jessica.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I said as we broke the kiss few minutes later. Jessica smiled widely, she then put the ring on my finger and this time is her turn to kiss me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I couldn't bear the happiness that i have right now. I was in cloud 9, i was extremely happy. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I promised to myself i won't betray my Jessie anymore. I won't leave Jessica anymore. I'll love Jessica as much as she deserves. I'll be faithful to her. I'll do anything and everything for Jessica, same like what she did to me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From now on, there will be no more serious fight, no more doubt, and no one could break us apart ever again. Because we will complement each other, rely on each other, and believe in each other.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i love you, Tiffany Hwang.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i love you too, Jessica Jung.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't believe it's end already. What do you think guys? 
 
Leave a comment please :)