009

Our school's president is a gangster?

Hyuna Pov.

“Aish.” I tossed and turned, the only thing in my mind was what that person knew. The person didn’t send anything anymore, it should be good, but that just made it worse. That person could just tell anyone my secret anytime. It’s a ticking time bomb.

“What should I do now?”  I draped my arm over my eyes. I liked my place at Cube High. I don’t want to leave. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. Now I was crying. What kind of cold hearted gangster am I? I covered my mouth, in case the others heard. Soft sobs wrecked my body as the tears continued to fall.

JunHyung Pov.

My hands clenched into fists as I stood quietly outside Hyuna’s door. She was crying. She never cried. I felt my heart break with every sob, every sniff that she made. She was trying to be quiet. Damn. Hyuna, I promise you. I’ll find out who it is okay? I’ll protect you.

Please stop crying.

-

Hyuna Pov.

I prepared to head to school as usual. Opening my locker, small envelope was sitting neatly above my books. I quickly grabbed the envelope and opened it. Inside contained a picture of 4Beast auto shop. My eyes widened. That was where most of our business dealings took place.

Just who is this person.

HyunSeung Pov.

I saw Hyuna by her locker, I smiled happily and walked up to her. She seems really troubled.

“Hyuna-ah!” I called out to her, but she was too lost in her own thoughts to hear me until I tapped her on her shoulder, she tensed and in a flash, she had me up against the lockers, her other hand ready to land a punch. I winced, Is this even Hyuna?

Her eyes widened, and she immediately let go of me. “Sorry…” She mumbled softly, “I was thinking about something.”

“It’s okay..” I smiled at her, “ If there’s anything, you can tell me anytime alright?”

She nodded gently, but I could tell she wasn’t really listening. I sighed gently, then turned around when I felt someone staring at me. It was JunHyung. The way he was staring really creeped me out, as if he was killing me a thousand times in his mind. I gulped slightly, then said to Hyuna, “I’ll be heading off to class now, okay?”

Meanwhile, I would try to find out what is on her mind.

On the way to class, 4 female students came up to me, batting their eyelashes at me, curling their hair behind their ears, their lips were pouting slightly.

“Yes?” I asked, feeling uncomfortable with the looks they were giving me.

“Come with us.”

Before I could say anything, they dragged me away with them. 

 


Well. This is really short... But it's a start? I was having a writer's block on how to continue and this is like a linking chap? Hoep you guys enjoy it(?). 
The mext chapter would be better. / . \