008

Our school's president is a gangster?

 

Hyuna POV

Leaning against the metal lockers, I sighed. It was still early, most of the students had not arrived at school yet. The hallways were quiet, with the occasional footsteps of the janitor, teachers and the students that usually came to school early. It was a different side to the school, instead of the usual loud chit-chat of the students in the hallways, it was peacefully quiet.

My mind went back to the event of yesterday. The two kisses. HyunSeung and JunHyung. I sighed, it was becoming a bother. I didn’t know what I was feeling. My heart was fluttering when both of them kissed me. How can my heart race for the both of them? My fingers unconsciously went to my lips, gently brushing a finger over them. This is so wrong. I can’t feel like this for both of them…

I turned to face my locker, opening it to take my books for class. When I opened it, a small envelope fell out, with the words ‘Hyuna’ written messily on the white surface of the envelope. Picking it up, my fingers brushed over my name on the front. Opening it, my eyes immediately fell on the five words in black ink that stood out from the white paper.

I let out a small gasp when my mind finally realized what the words meant. My fingers automatically released their grip on the paper. The paper slowly fluttered down on the tiled floor in front of me.

On the paper were the words, ‘I know your secret.’

Countless thoughts ran through my mind, what secret? That I’m a gangster? Or something else? What secret does that person know?!

“Hey Hyuna!” A voice called out to me, bringing me out form my thoughts. It was JunHyung.

“Oh what’s this?” He reached down for that piece of paper that fell near my feet. My eyes widened, I bent down, trying to take that paper before him. Our foreheads met, we both fell back, hands clutching our throbbing foreheads. I realized that my hands had balled into fists, opening my hand; I realized that my hand was empty. My eyes widened once more, looking up at JunHyung, who is taking in the words on the paper. His expression was unreadable.

“What is this?” His voice came out colder than what I had expected.

“I don’t know.” I answered truthfully, finally getting back on my feet. I really didn’t know what secret the sender knew.

JunHyung looked at me, as if trying to find out if I was telling the truth or if I was lying. He then sighed, putting the letter back in my hands, “I’ll try to find out.”

If that person knew I was a gangster, then I would lose my position as president, I would be expelled. Clenching my fists, I’m not going to let that person win so easily. 

 

 


 

My next chapter~ Have I not been writing to your standards lately? I lost a subscriber. D: I'm sorry! I'll try to write better next time! ;eave a comment so I know how I can improve ? >_<