004

Our school's president is a gangster?

JunHyung POV

   The early morning light streams in from the window through the gap in the curtains. Everything it touches turns to gold, making everything seem bright. I sat there in bed, trying to get my brain to start working. Letting out a groan, I laid back down in bed, waiting for Hyuna to come up and tell me it's time for school. Hyuna always amde everything better. Seeing her smile always make me smile too. After a while, I glanced at the clock, 6.50AM. I frowned, Hyuna would always wake me at 6.30. 

 I sighed at got out of bed, walking towards her room. I smiled when I found her, she was sleeping soundly on her bed. She looked just like an angel when she slept. I almost forgot why I was here in the first place. I walked over to her bed , "Hyuna, wake up." 

She stirred slightly, then mumbled something inchoherent. I touched her arm gently, speaking a little louder,  "Hyuna. Wake up."

Hyuna's arm felt hot against my touch. Putting the back on my hand on her forehead, she was running a fever. My eyes widened, what am I supposed to do? Hyuna was never sick.

Running out of options, I called Doojoon, asking him for help. He told me to take her temperature first, then cook something for her to eat when she wakes up. Sounds easy, I guess... 

Walking around the house for items, I cursed to myself, Where does Hyuna keep the medicine. Finally I found the small kit inside a small cupboard. It contain a thermometer, some bandages, antiseptic cream, a few bottles of pills which I'm not sure what they are for. Taking the thermometer out, I took Hyuna's temperature. 40.3 degrees celsius. It didn't take a genius to figure that it wasn't a good sign. I looked through each pill bottle , finally finding one with 'fever' written on it with pen. 

"Hyuna, wake up. Time for medicine." I said softly to her. 

She groaned abit, but she sat up in bed. I put the pill in then brought the cup of water to her lips, letting her take little sips of water. I placed a small ice pack on her forehead and exited the room. 

Time for the food... I wonder what would the others say knowing that I'm going this sort of thing. Looking at the ingridients placed on the kitchen table in front of me , I sighed. I realised one important thing, I didn't know how to cook. Furtehrmore, I didn't knew what to cook. I thought about it for a while, then thought of the word 'takeaway' . I'm so stupid. Why didn't I think of it before. 

~

Taking the bowl of hot porridge in my hands, I walked up to Hyuna's room. To find out that she was already awake, she smiled at me. I smiled back, gently placing the bowl on the small table beside her bed. 

"Eat up." I said to her, gicing her the spoon. She took a spoonful of it , I saw her raisean eyebrow, as if she was curious about something.

"What?' I asked. 

"Did you make this?" She asked, taking another spoonful. 

"Yes," I lied. 

"Liar." She replied, laughing. 

"How did you know?" I aksed in desbelief. 

She smirked at me , " I know everything." 

Wait , what does she mean by everything? Does her 'everything' include the fact that I like , no, love her? 

She laughed again. Her laughter sounds like music to my ears, if I could I want to take it and keep it someplace where it's safe, someplace where I can hear it on replay. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the next chapter~ I'm feeling a little depressed today ,and the fact that I cried for 2 hours isn't helping as well, so it may not reach your expectations. I'm sorry! The next chapter would be better, I promise!