003

Our school's president is a gangster?

HyunSeung POV 

 "Good luck at school , make new friends alright?" My mum told me, straightening the tie of my uniform then looking at me with a smile.

I nodded slightly and walked out , walking towards the school. I had recently moved house, and due to my parents financial status, I was accepted in cube high in a heartbeat. I sighed to myself, thinking what kind of school cube high was. Were the students there as snobby and spoilt as my previous school ? Or were the students troublemaking attention seekers? Were they nice or unfriendly? Are the teachers there friendly? Millions of questions ran through my mind . I had specifically told my parents I would be walking to school instead of asking the chauffeur to fetch me, I didn't want any unwanted attention from the students.

Due to my parent's occupation, we moved house frequently. That's why I couldn't make friends easily and the fact that I'm really shy doesn't really help either. Soon, I reached the school. It was bigger than how I imagined it to be, the place was clean. It looked new, but the school had a history of 31 years. The students here seemed nice, but I learnt not to judge a book by its cover. They may be nice, but underneath, they may be back-stabbers for all I know.  

I smiled at the lady at the office, kindly asking her for my time table. She smiled back and gave me the piece of coloured-coated paper. Each lesson had a different clolour, so that I could tell the difference. She kindly directe me to the classroom where I would be having my first lesson. I bowed and thanked her and  I was already on my way to the classroom. 

When I entered the classroom, the whole class was immediately quiet. I could feel everyone's eyes staring at my direction, I could feel my face getting hotter by the second. Why did I have to be like this.. 

"We have a new student here today." The teacher spoke, breaking the silence ,"Why don't you introduce yourself?" 

I cleared my throat. Letting let out a shaky breath, I spoke, " A-annyeong. I'm Jang HyunSeung." 

"Alright, Why don't you go sit with Hyuna." The teacher replied, gesturing to the girl that was now raising her hands. I walked over slowly, glancing up to see a boy sitting at the back glaring at me. He looked at if he wanted to kill me. I gulped, and took my seat quietly, trying to ignore his glares. 

"Annyeong." She smiled at me. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks again. 

"A-Annyeong." I mangaged to stutter back. 

As the teacher droned on about History, I felt myself spacing out. My eyes were looking at the teacher's direction but my mind was elsewhere. This is so boring. 

When the lesson finally ended, I gathered my stuff and stood up, heading to the doors of the classroom, going to my next class. Before I knew it, I was pushed down again, my books dropping to the floor. The boy that was glaring at me shoved me back. His two friends standing behind him.

"Stay away from Hyuna."

With that the three left the classroom. 

"Alright.. So that was where we usually go for our pe lessons." Hyuna said, pointing to the direction of the gymnasium , "There would be the canteen." 

I smiled and nodded, taking notes of the places in school. The teacher told Hyuna-ssi to show me around school during after school. I wondered if she was annoyed with me though. I didn't want her to be annoyed with me. Hopefully that boy won't find out about this as well...  

"T-thank you for showing me around!" I said to her, bowing. 

" It's okay. I'm the president of this school." She replied, the same smile on her face, " It's getting dark. You should go home now." 

I looked up to the sky, realising that the dark clouds had already blocked out the sun. The sound of thunder reached my ears. It was going to rain soon. 

"Alright." I bowed once more, " I'll be going now." 

~

Soon, the dark sky gave way to the many raindrops now coming down relentlessly on the people on the street. From the shelter from the school, I could see the gates and the people running to find shelter in the busy street. I rummaged through my bag for an umbrella. I cursed under my breath, I left it at home. I sighed and sat down, leaning against the wall, looking at the raindrops creating puddles on street, hearing the pitter-patter of the raindrops when they hit the roof and the ocassional rumbling of thunder. 

"Oh? You're still here?" My eyes shot open at the sudden voice. I ly to see Hyuna standing, concern written on her face. 

"I didn't bring my umbrella." I muttered, trying to stand up. 

"Oh. Here." She took out her umbrella , holding in fornt of me. 

" Um.. What about you?" I asked. I didn't want to take her umbrella and leave her stranded out here. 

"It's okay. Take it." She insisted.

The next day in school, I tightly held the umbrella in my hand, sitting at my seat next to Hyuna. I wanted to thank her again for lending me her umbrella yesterday. I smiled to myself thinking about her. She's so kind. 

RING RING 

The school bell rang, most of the students are already in their seats. I looked over to the empty seat beside me and frowned . Hyuna isn't here. My shoulders slumped in disappointment. I looked back to see that the boy glaring at me yesterday was absent as well, I sighed in relief. At least he wouldn't bother me today.

I wonder what happened to Hyuna...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hows this chapter? >< It's abit short? >< 

 

*had to re write some mistakes. >_< 

**Added a few extra things to the chapter~