001

Our school's president is a gangster?

Hyuna POV 

 It was just a usual day at Cube High. Cube high was a pretigious school , where only the rich and students on scholarships were accepted. I was given a full scholarship to attend this school. However, I'm not like normal scholarship students . I'm Cube High's president. The first female president. People respected me because of my hardwork and my attitude. I stood up to bullies and protected the weak. Although Cube High may be a renowned school , where many people could have died wanting to enter, this school has Kingkas and Queenkas . In a nice way they are called that , but if you put in another way, it would be called Bullies. 

  Although I may be the school's president, with perfect grades , loved by most teachers and students. I have a secret, and no one can know that secret. Only some people know about this. No one else can . Why ? I would lose my title as president if everyone knew about it. The fact that I'm a gangster. However, I'm not just an ordinary gangster either. I belong to 4 minute. Seoul's most badass female gang. If you randomly pulled someone out on the street and asked them if they knew who 4minute was, they will immediately just nod with a frightened expression. Along 4 minute, there's our brother gang, Beast. They are Seoul's top gang. There are also our diciples, Apink and BTOB , but that's another story. 

  I looked in the mirror and straightened my skirt. I'm not exactly too good either. My skirt wasn't too long, nor too short. It just fell right above my knee. The teachers can't say anything about it as it wasn't shorter than my knee.

  "Time for school." 

 ~ 

"Unnie!" I heard SoHyun's voice among the usual noise of the students. I looked around, searching for the girl. 

"Unnie!" She panted slightly , straightening up and smiled at me. She had been running. This girl is Kwon Sohyun . The maknae of 4minute. Our maknae.

"Good morning!" She smiled and waved at me. 

I nodded, acknowledging her presence. I continued my daily route and walked towards the library, making sure no one ismisbehaving. That's one of the reasons why Cube High is so well-known. No one misbehaves, if they do, strict punishments are sure to follow. 

~

I walked into the library, surveying the area. It was peaceful and quiet like it should be. As I walked along , I saw one boy from 2A(?) standing on a small stool trying to reach one of the books on the upper shelves. The stool he was standing on tipped, and he fell backwards. As he fell , he instinctively grabbed the nearest object near him for support, which would be one of the shelves. The shelf also lost balance and fell over. 

I immediately ran forward, using my arm to hold up the shelf , to prevent the shelf from falling on us. 

THUD. 

The boy fell to the ground with a thud, still shock as he saw me holding up the now empty shelf, the books had fallen off the racks and to the floor. I winced , trying to push the shelf back into place. Some other students saw and came forward, helping put the shelf in standing position again while some just stopped in their tracks and stared at the scene forming in front of them. 

When the shelf and the books were in place, I went over to the boy , asking if he was alright. He merely nodded, obviously still a little shocked. 

~

It was lunch when he came. His cold hard eyes stared into mine. He grabbed my arm , the same arm that had came into contact with the shelf, making me wince . He was dragging me off to some place. 

"Hey, not so rough." I said, trying not to show my pain. 

"You got hurt, " the male replied, concern and worry was evident in his voice. He released my arm and gently grabbed my hand,  his fingers intertwining with mine.

"Hey. Let go. People may get the wrong idea." I replied, trying to shake his grip away. 

"Fine." He replied, the coldness back in his voice, as if I had hurt him. 

I looked up and noticed that it was the nurses office.

"I'm not hurt." I replied, he was one the few that knew my secret , knew I was a gangster. 

"You are." He replied, pulling my sleeve up, revealing a huge bruise that had formed. He sighed that took my arm , wrapping the area with a bandage.

"It's fine, It doesn't matter." I replied, pulling my arm away form him, but my movement only made him hold my arm tighter. 

"There." The taller male said while standing up, letting go of my arm

I immediately pulled the sleeve down and muttered a quiet 'thanks' and left. 

~

I sighed , looking at the bandage wrapped tightly around my arm. 

" Yong JunHyung, Why do you keep doing this?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... How was this chapter? Leave a comment so that i can improve! ><