007

Our school's president is a gangster?

 

Hyuna POV 

Slowly walking back, I could still feel my heart racing. It was my first kiss. I sighed, unlocking the front door and walking in. Upon walking in, silence greeted me. The rest should be sleeping right now, walking past JunHyung’s room on the way to mine. The door was wide open, cautiously, I peered inside. Empty. JunHyung wasn’t there. The bed was neat, like no one had touched the bed yet.

  I frowned, Where was JunHyung? It’s getting really late. Walking out the room, I walked past the other rooms with closed doors and made my way to mine. Changing into more comfortable clothes, I tossed myself on the bed,  shifting slightly to make my position more comfortable.

  Minutes passed, I was still awake in bed. I tossed and turned, hoping that sleep would take over me soon. The pitter patter of the rain could be heard. It was raining, heavily. I was worried. Worried about JunHyung. I got out of bed and peered into the dimly lit hallway. I walked towards JunHyung’s room, expecting to see JunHyung’s sleeping figure. However, when I got to the door of the room, I was greeted by an empty bed.

  The rain was getting bigger if anything making everything seem even darker.

  I walked towards the main door, taking an umbrella, I walked out into the heavy rain, going to find JunHyung. 

  Stepping into the heavy rain, I immediately walked towards the old playground down the street. Whenever JunHyung was unhappy or upset about something, he would be there. That was where I first met him, when we were much younger.

I saw him, sitting on the swings. His head was down, his hand wrapped around the chains of the swing.  He looked so depressed. He was soaked, just sitting there, letting the rain drench him.

 I ran over, placing the umbrella over his head, letting the rain drench the part of my body that was not covered by the umbrella.

 “JunHyung.”

  My voiced sounded foreign to me. I never spoke this way before, in this manner, in this tone. It didn’t sound like my voice at all.



 

JunHyung POV 

   It was raining. I was still sitting there. My mind kept on replaying the scene of the two kissing. Kim Hyuna , you can make me feel like I’m in heaven, soaring above the skies. Yet, you can push me down into the depths of hell.

  Let the rain wake me up. I could not hear anything else except the sound of my heart breaking. Tears continued to escape from my eyes, making its way down my face. By now I had hunched over, my eyes looking at the puddles on the floor.

  Suddenly the rain stopped, I was about to look up until I heard a voice calling me. That voice sounded hurt, pained, upset. I looked up, it was Hyuna.

 My heart was suddenly filled with hope. Did she still care about me? Did she reject HyunSeung?



 

Hyuna POV 

  JunHyung heard my voice and looked up, his were cheeks stained with the endless stream of tears from his glossy eyes. He looked at me with his red rimmed eyes, his expression filled with sorrow. He was shaking, his lips was quivering slightly. His mouth opened, as if he was trying to say something.

  His eyes suddenly widened, he quickly wiped away the tears with the back of his hands. He then got up, pushing the umbrella so that I was completely covered by the umbrella.

  “You’re going to get sick.” His voice was shaky, pained, but he was trying hard to cover it up.

  I looked at him, he forced a small smile. Liar, stop pretending that you’re alright.  

   “You’re going to get sick too.” I replied, pushing the umbrella back.

  He looked at me, the corners of his lips tugging upwards. He pushed the umbrella back once more. We continued pushing the umbrella to each other. He grabbed my wrist, the umbrella above me, shielding me from the relentless rain.

  “J-Junhyung?” He looked at me, his eyes bore into mine.

   



 

JunHyung POV 

  I grabbed on to her wrist, preventing her from moving the umbrella. Hyuna, Please. Let me do this just once.

  My free hand made its way to her cheek, her face gently with my thumb. Leaning forward, I pressed  my lips to her soft ones.

  Just let me do this once. Then I can forget you. Then I’ll be able to get over you and start over.

  I smiled into the kiss.

  I knew I was lying to myself. I would still love you, Kim Hyuna.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I finally updated~ Thanks for reading! And continue to comment! It's comments that make me want to continue writing. They give me motavation! :3