002

Our school's president is a gangster?

JunHyung POV 

 During lunch, I could hear the conversations of everyone. They just talked so loudly, it's impossible not to hear. The students talked about the latest fashion trends, movies and whatever. I couldn't care less about what they were talking about. I looked to the right when I noticed a girl sat by my side. It was Hyorin. One of Cube High's queenkas. Guys in out school often fall for her , due to her 'perfect' body. Most of the female students in Cube High look up to Hyorin as their role model, starving themselves with strict diets hoping to get a body like Hyorins'. 

 "Oppa!" Hyorin chirped as she latched onto my arm. Why did she have to be so annoying? Can't she go away?! 

   I tried to ignore her by staring at my food. Until I heard noises, indicating that people were placing their trays on the table , I immediately looked up. I sighed seeing the other 3 queenkas sitting on our table. I looked at the faces of the others. Yoseob and Dongwoon were looking really uncomfortable due to the seductive looks Dasom was giving them. Kikwang just basically ignored them. It's times like this when I want to be DooJoon. He works in 4Beast auto shop, along with 4minute's Gayoon and Jiyoon. 

  "Please let go." I said coldly to Hyorin, trying to move her arm away. That only made her whine and made her held on to me harder. I sighed in defeat, this happens almost everyday.

  I wanted to just get along with this so I could finally go home. 

 "Hey! Did you hear? The president's injured!" A boy sitting at the neighbouring table said to his group of friends. 

 I leaned nearer to them, trying to find out what they were saying. Are they talking about Hyuna? If she's injured then... I looked in their direction only to find out that they had stopped talking , with fear written on their faces. Frustrated , I pushed Hyorin away and made my way over to the table, ignoring the others calling my name.  

 "Whrat about Hyuna?" I asked , grabbing the boy by the collar. 

"S-she got hurt while protecting one of the students... " The boy managed to say. I immediately let go , letting him drop to the ground. 

 I walked along the hallways, trying to find Hyuna. The tree at the back garden. I walked over and noticed a figure leaning against the base of the tree. I walked over briskly, immediately recognizing the figure. I walked up to her and grabbed her arm, making her wince . How bad was her injury? 

  "Hey, not so rough, " The girl said. It was obvious she was trying not to look weak in front of me. 

  "You got hurt." I replied, conerned and worried. I released the grip I had on her arm, holding her hand instead . 

  She started protesting when I held her hand. What's wrong if people misunderstood? Can't you see that I care about you? At least if that happened, no one would try to take you away from me. I sighed as I brought her to the nurses' office, wrapping the bruise with a bandage. 

Kim Hyuna. Why are you making me like this? Making me care so much . Making me worry so much. Making me heart race when I see you.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is basically the same? Just done in JunHyung's point of view. >< Gahh. HyunSeung would appear soon, in chapter 3 or 4 >< This chapter is abit short though. I'm sorry! The next chapter would be longer!