005

Our school's president is a gangster?

HyunSeung POV

 Looking into the huge mirror of the dance room, I started dancing. My moves were sharp, perfect and precise. My movements matching the beat of the music perfectly. Dancing was the only thing that I actually liked. When dancing, all my troubles would be gone, I would only focus on dancing. When dancing, I could forget who I was, the sole heir of the Jang Enterprise. When dancing, I could forget that I was that shy boy that couldn't even muster the courage to say a simple greeting to my crush. I felt free. 

  Completing my dance, I closed my eyes. The sound of clapping reached my ears, and my eyes immediately shot open, meeting a pair of warm brown orbs sitting in front of me. It was Hyuna. She was sitting in front of me clapping, smiling. How long had she been watching me? I could feel my cheeks heating up.

  "U-um.." I managed to stutter out. I cursed myself for being so shy, especially in front of Hyuna. 

   "That was really good ! Have you ever considered competing for our school's dance competition?" Hyuna asked, smiling warmly at me. 

   "W-what? U-um. No... No , I couldn't..." I replied softly. I never tried dancing in front of a crowd before.

   "Come on! I'll sign you up alright? Don't disappoint me!" She encouraged. 

  I nodded slightly. I didn't want to disppoint her. I wanted to make her proud of me.

  I completely forgot that JunHyung told me to stay away. I couldn't.

JunHyung Pov 

 Walking towards my locker, I heard Hyuna call out Hyunseung's name. I turned to find Hyuna. Not long , I finally found the two, nearby the classroom doors. The two were talking, but the other students were chatting too loud, I coulnd't hear a word of their converstaion. I frowned, this had continued for almost a week. Once the bell rings, Hyuna would fly off to find that guy. 

 Didn't I tell him to stay away? What must I do to make him understand?! Leaning against the lockers, I let out an frustrated sigh. Hyuna, you wouldn't even look at me anymore. Please look at me, not him. Not that guy. Look at me. Only me. 

HyunSeung POV

  I finished the dance once more, panting slightly. I've been perfecting this dance for days now. The sound of clapping reached my ears once more, I turned to look at Hyuna. She gave me a smile and a thumbs up, telling me that I did great. 

   I blushed and smiled slightly. The fact that she was here cheering me on like this made my heart flutter, yet it made me nervous in a way. What if she didn't like it? What if she gives up on me? These kinds of thoughts kept running through my mind. I liked the attention that she was giving me now. When this competition is over, will she still look at me? Will she still care about me? 

  Pushing away the thoughts in my mind, I danced once more. If I won, I could impress Hyuna. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello. I'm sorry this chapter is so short though. >< I just feel so depressed lately. ugh. It's like walking on a path with people you call friends. Then suddenly, they separate from you, so your alone. Then you fall hard. And you don't know how to get up. That's basically how I'm feeling.

my blog (?) : http://luciferthoughtsxxx.blogspot.sg/ 

 

OKAY. But did you guys like this chapter? Leave a comment ? Tell me how I can improve !