Chapter 9.

Impossible to Love

 

Aria POV:

I guess the dinner didn’t go as badly as it could have. The guy isn’t that bad, but I’m glad I had Daniel with me.

After dinner was over and Daniel left, I helped my mom clean, then I got ready for bed.

I woke up the next morning and got dressed for school. (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=32196784)

I finished getting dressed and went downstairs to an empty kitchen. I guess my mom already left.

I eat something quick, then I get a text from Daniel saying he’s outside.

I grab my bag and go outside and get inside Daniel’s car.

"Hey, how ware you?" he asks as he starts driving.

"I'm fine, you?" I reply.

"I'm good. What do you want to do when we get out of school today?"

"I don't know, I have to talk to Jiyoung about working on our project. I still can't believe the teacher made us partners."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about the project. I guess I have to talk to Soomi about the project as well."

"Yeah, have fun with that."

"Come on Aria, what's with you two?"

"Ask her, I didn't do anything!"

"Well, I'll work on the project with her tomorrow, you work with Jiyoung tomorrow, and on Sunday, me and you can hang out. Okay?"

"Alright, that works for me."

We get to school and go inside to our AP Biology class and sit down at our desks. We pay attention in class this time, and when class ends, we both go over to where Jiyoung and Soomi are sitting.

"Soomi, can we work on the history project tomorrow at my house?" Daniel asks her.

"Uh, sure, I guess." she replies.

I turn to Jiyoung. "Can we work on the project tomorrow too? My house or yours?" I ask her.

"It doesn't matter." she says.

"Fine, be at my house tomorrow at 1, and we can work on the project."

She just agrees, so me and Daniel leave the classroom and go to our food class.

"Well that was easy." Daniel says as we take our seats.

"Yeah it was, too easy actually." I say.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, Jiyoung agreed to it too easily, usually she'd be stubborn with something like this, you know that."

"I guess that's true."

We just watch a movie about sanitation in the kitchen during foods class, then me and Daniel leave school since we have early release.

We go get something to eat, then go to my house to relax a bit. We end up falling asleep on the couch together while we were watching tv.

It's about 6 when we wake up and I can hear my mom in the kitchen talking. 

Me and Daniel sit up and walk into the kitchen together, and I see my mom sitting down with her boyfriend at the kitchen table.

"Hi mom." I say.

"Hi Aria, did you two have a nice nap?" she replies.

"Yeah we did."

"Do you two have any plans tonight?"

"Not yet, why?"

"Just wondering, but I'm going out with Youngdon later, don't wait up for me."

"I never do." I mumble.

"What was that Aria?"

"Nothing mom, have fun tonight." I smile and motion for Daniel to follow me up to my room.

We get into my room and sit down on my bed.

"What do you want to do tonight?" I ask him.

"Hmmm, let's go to an amusment park!" he exclaims.

I smile. "Alright, do you want to go now?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Okay, let's go then!"

We go out to his car and he drives to the amusment park that is about 20 minutes away.

Daniel parks the car, and we go and buy tickets and enter the park. It's Friday so it's pretty busy.

We see a rollercoaster that we both want to get on, and go wait in line for it.

I know Daniel isn't a big fan of rollercoasters, but he knows that I love them so he's being a good friend and going on it with me.

Our turn comes up to ride the rollercoaster, and we're seated next to each other.

Before the ride starts, I hold my hand out to him. "You can hold my hand so you won't be so scared." I tease.

He sticks his tongue out and holds onto my hand just as the ride starts.

When the ride is over, he's still holding my hand.

"Alright, no more rollercoasters for you, my hand will be extremely bruised by the time we leave if you keep going on rollercoasters." I laugh.

"Yah! Fine, let's go on a different ride then." he suggests.

I nod my head and follow him to some rides. We ride a lot of the rides and start to get a little hungry.

"Wanna get a funnel cake?" I suggest.

"Sure."

We walk over to the stand and get one funnel cake, and two limonades. The funnel cake is pretty big so we have no problem with sharing.

After we eat and finish our limonade, we go on one last ride since the park is about to close.

We leave the park, and Daniel drives me home.

"Thanks for the night." I say to him before I get out of the car.

"No problem. Good luck tomorrow with working with Jiyoung." he teases.

"Have fun working with Soomi." I tease back.

He pouts.

"I'll see you on Sunday Daniel." I say, opening the car door to get out.

"Alright."

We hug then I go inside and change into my pajamas.

I lay in my bed and just think.

I really hope tomorrow won't be too bad.