Chapter 11.

Impossible to Love

 

Aria POV:
 
Shopping with Daniel on Saturday was really fun. We bought so much stuff, I even bought something for Kikwang.
 
It's Monday morning and I just finished getting dressed for school. (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32196784)
 
I grab my books and go downstairs to eat something quickly, then Daniel comes in.
 
"You ready to go?" he asks me.
 
I nod my hand and throw away my trash, grabbing a bottle of water, then I leave the house with Daniel.
 
We get to school and go to our English class together. We sit in our seats and the teacher walks in with a guy I've never seen before.
 
"Students, we have a new transfer student from Canada, his name is Henry, please make him feel welcome." the teacher starts
 
The teacher turns to the new kid "You can go sit next to Aria back there." she says, pointing to me.
 
The new kid comes and sits next to me.
 
I turn to him and smile "Hi, I'm Aria." I say in English.
 
"I'm Henry." he says, returning the smile. "I'm glad you speak English, my Korean isn't very good."
 
"I was born in America, so it was my first language. Daniel speaks English too." I say, poking Daniel's side.
 
Daniel waves at Henry.
 
"Well I'm glad that I'm next to you two, do you guys even pay attention in this class?" he asks.
 
"Nope, we usually pass notes or play on our iPods, the teacher doesn't really care since she knows we're fluent in English." I reply.
 
"Then why do you have to take the class?"
 
"It's a requirement, a stupid one though. What class do you have after this?"
 
" Math."
 
"Us too!" I exclaim. "Hopefully we'll have a lot of the same classes, you seem really nice." I smile.
 
"Thanks, you seem really nice too, I can tell we're going to be good friends."
 
I pull out my iPod and start playing games on it, then a note is placed on my desk, it's from Daniel.
 
'You're such a flirt.'
 
'Yah! I wasn't flirting, I was being nice, there's a difference -____-'
 
'That seemed like flirting to me.'
 
'Jealous?'
 
'Not even, just stop flirting.'
 
'Someone's jealous of the new kid~'
 
'No I'm not.'
 
'Yeah you are.'
 
'Am not.'
 
'Are too,'
 
'Whatever Aria.'
 
'Aww did I make you mad?'
 
'Just drop it, okay?'
 
I sigh and fold the note, putting it into my bag.
 
What's with Daniel today?
 
Daniel POV:
 
I really did not enjoy Aria and that new guy talking so much. Aria's my best friend, that's not gonna change with this random new kid.
 
Maybe Aria's right, maybe I am jealous. But still, Aria always talks to me during English class, it's not fair that she's paying more attention to this new kid than she is her own best friend.
 
After English class, Henry walks with me and Aria to math class. There's something I don't like about him, I just don't know what it is yet.
 
I pay attention in math class and do my work.
 
Aria pays more attention to this Henry guy than me for the entire day. I am not amused.
 
Aria POV:
 
Henry is a really cool guy, plus he's cute. 
 
Daniel has been unusually quiet today, I wonder what's his deal.
 
At the end of the day, I go to my locker to put my books away so I can go home.
 
"Hey Aria." I hear someone say.
 
I turn and see Henry walking towards me.
 
"Hey Henry, you need something?" I ask.
 
"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out, you know, show me around since I'm new around here." he says.
 
I smile. "Sure, let me go tell Daniel I won't need a ride from him. I'll be right back."
 
I walk around the corner and find Daniel talking to Yoseob.
 
"Hey Daniel, you can leave without me, I'm gonna hang out with Henry." I tell him.
"Oh, alright." he replies.
 
He sounds disappointed.
 
"I'll call you later, okay?" I kiss his cheek and go back to my locker where Henry is waiting.
 
"Ready?" he asks?
"Yup!"
 
He links his arm with mine and we walk out of school and to his car.
 
I have a good feeling about this guy.
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
Well Henry has been introduced now! :D
 
Sorry about the delay with my update, I start working this week, but I'll try to update as soon as I can!
 
Comments are appreciated <3