Not too sure what to name this chapter :P

Impossible to Love

 

Daniel POV:

I had to sit and watch Aria try on 50 million outfits. It was torture I tell you. 

Once she finally narrowed down the things she wanted to buy, we left the store. Then we went to some more stores. 

“Here Daniel, go try this on!” Aria says, handing me an outfit. 
“Why?” I whine. 
“Because I think it would look good on you, now go try!”
“Fine.”

I grab the clothes and go into the dressing room. I have to admit, Aria does have good taste when it comes to fashion. 

I finish changing and the outfit fits me well. I walk out of the dressing. 

“Aria?” I call out. 

She comes running when she hears her name and her eyes widen when she sees me. 

“What? You don’t like how it looks?” I say, looking down at the clothes. 
“No, no. It’s not that, it’s just…”
“What?”
“You look kinda hot.”
“Just kinda?”

She smacks my arm. “Don’t get cocky Mr. Daniel.”

I laugh. “Okay, I’ll buy this outfit then.”
“No you won’t.”
“I won’t?”
“I will.” she smiles. 
“Oh no you won’t. I won’t allow it.”
“Excuse me?” she gives me one of her evil stare-downs. 
“I’m serious Aria. I don’t want you spending your money on me.”
“It’s not my money. It’s my daddy’s money and I can do whatever I want with it and I want to buy you that outfit.”
“Well I don’t want you spending your daddy’s money on me Aria.”
“I don’t care, I’m gonna do it.”
“Aria.”
“Daniel.” she mocks. 
“I will pay for it.”
“No, you always pay for everything, it’s my turn to pay for something~”
“That’s not true.”
“Yes it is, now go get out of those clothes so I can pay for it.”
“I’ll get out of these clothes, but I’ll pay for them.”

I hear her scoff and I go back into the changing room and change my clothes back. 

I walk out of the dressing room to see Aria standing there with her hands on her hips and tapping her foot. 

“Give me those clothes.” she says, holding her arms out. 
“No.” I reply, and I start walking toward the register. 
“Daniel Chae!” she yells. 
“Yes?” I say, turning around to look at her. 

She walks, no runs to me, trying to get the clothes out of my hands. 

“Aria!” I yell. 
“Daniel, let me pay!”
“No!”

I put the clothes down at the register and get my wallet out, but I hand takes my wallet away. 

“Aria, give me back my wallet!”
“No.” she takes out her wallet and takes out her credit card, putting my wallet into her purse. “I’ll be paying for this.” she hands her card over to the cashier. 

I’m gonna hurt this girl. 

There’s nothing I can do about it anymore, the cashier already swiped her card. 

“I hate you.” I pout. 
“I love you too.” she smiles at me, taking back her card from the cashier. 

She hands me the bag and we walk out of the store together. 

“Are you ready to go?” she asks. 
“Sure.”

We head to the side of the mall where I parked and go outside. We get to my car and put all of the bags in the trunk and then go to Aria’s house. It’s only about 3. 

“Hey Daniel, you’re not mad at me, are you?”
“Of course not. I just don’t like it when you pay for stuff. I should be the one buying things.”
“Must be a guy thing.” I hear her mumble. 
“I heard that!”
“Good!”

She laughs and I continue driving. Her house is only a few minutes away from the mall so it doesn’t take us long to get there. 

Aria POV:

We get into my house and go up to my room to put all of the stuff I bought away. 

“Daniel, which outfit should I wear tonight with my mom and Kikwang?” I ask Daniel as I look at everything I bought. 

“Hmmmm.” he says, with his finger on his chin in that ‘thinker’ pose. 

“This one!” he exclaims, pointing to an outfit. “You should wear this.”

“Okay, you got it.” I smile. 
“What tine are you going to dinner?”
“I don’t know. My mon said she’ll call me when she’s on her way here. Hopefully she doesn’t cancel.”
“I hope not either, but you know you can eat at my house!”
“Of course I know that.”
“Good.”

I hear my phone ring and look to see that it’s my mom. 

“Hey mom.” I answer. 
“Aria, hey, I’m sorry but I have to stay at work longer than I thought, something came up. Can I get a rain check on dinner?”
“Sure mom, bye.”

I hang up and sigh deeply. 

“What happened?” Daniel asks. 
“She cancelled, go figure.” I scoff.  
“I’m sorry Aria.” he walks over and wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. 
“You don’t need to be sorry, it’s not your fault.” I say. 
“I know but still.”
“I know, I know.”
“Let’s do our Bio homework, okay?”
“Sure.”

We get out our books and lay down on the floor to start our homework. 

I guess we should’ve paid attention cause I have no idea what I’m supposed to do and Daniel looks just as confused as I am. 

“How about we don’t do our homework and we watch a movie instead?” he suggests. 
“Fine with me. Pick something out and I’ll go get some snacks for us.”

I walk out of my room and go downstairs to the kitchen. I open the refrigerator and grab some sodas, then I go into the pantry and get some chips and stuff out. I put everything on a tray and then back go upstairs to my room. 

“What did you pick out?” I ask, putting the tray on my dresser. 
“You’ll see.”
“I hate it when you say that.”
“Come on!” he pats the space next to him. “Bring the food~”

I bring the tray over and sit it on the floor in front of me and Daniel. He presses play on the tv and opens up a soda. 

It’s a scary movie. I’m gonna kill him.