Second Day.

Impossible to Love

 

Aria POV:

My alarm went off the next morning at 6. I shut it off and sat up in my bed, stretching. I got up and the light, then I checked my phone. 

I had a message from Daniel. 

“Good morning Aria, it’s raining! Wear something appropriate. I’ll pick you up at 7 (:”

Why does he always think I wear inappropriate things?! Oh well. I looked out the window and it was definitely raining.  

I looked at my phone again, no messages from Soomi. I wonder what’s her deal. 

I go take a shower, then put on an “appropriate” outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29815497). I put my hair up in a high ponytail, leaving my side bangs out. I straighten the bangs. I grab my shoes and school stuff and head down the stairs and to the kitchen. 

And again, my mom is sitting at the kitchen table. 

“Good morning Aria.” she says. 
“Hi mom.” I reply. 
“I don’t think I have to work late tonight, do you want to go out to dinner together? Me, you and Kikwang?”
“Sure mom.” I smile. 

I really do want to spend some time with her. It’s been a while since we’ve all eaten dinner together. 

“Did Kikwang already go to work?” I ask. 
“No, he doesn’t have to work today. He’s still sleeping.”
“Oh okay.”
“How was dinner at Daniel’s last night?”
“It was fine.” I reply as I pour myself some orange juice. 
“That’s good. Tell his mom I said thank you for letting you join them for dinner so frequently.”
“I will. Are you going in to work later today or something?” I ask, noticing that she hasn’t left and it’s almost 7. 
“Oh crap, I should go then.”

She stands up and walks over to me, kissing my cheek. 

“I’ll call you when I’m on my way home. I love you!”

I hear the door close. I grab something quick to eat, then sit at the kitchen table waiting for Daniel to get here. 

I hear the front door open. 

“Aria?” I hear my name being called. 

“Yeah?” I yell out. 
“Come on, let’s go to school!” Daniel says as I see him coming into the kitchen. 

I stand up and smile at him. I grab my bag and follow him out of the house. He has an umbrella and he carries it so that I covers both of us. He walks me to the passenger side of his car, and he even opens the door for me. He then goes to the drivers side and gets in the car, putting the umbrella in the back seat. 

He drives to school and he gets out of the car first. He comes over to my side and opens the door, holding the umbrella over my head. Then we walk into the school. 

I stop by my locker and thankfully, Daniel’s locker is right beside mine. I get some books out and me and Daniel walk to our AP Biology class. 

When we get into the room, the teacher immediately tells us to pick partners. Me and Daniel grab each others hands immediately and look at each other. 

I shyly let go of his hand and go sit a a table, he follows me. I look around the room to see if I can see Soomi anywhere and I spot her in the back corner of the room, partnered up with Jiyoung, a girl she knows that I don’t like. 

I really want to know what made Soomi decide to be her partner out of all the other people in our class. It’s just really weird. 

Oh well. The bell rings, meaning that all classes have started. The teacher stands in front of the class, taking role and then he starts saying what our goals of this year in. 

The teacher begins teaching, and I really don’t feel like paying attention. I look at Daniel who looks like he’s about to fall asleep. I get a piece of paper out of my notebook and start writing him a note. 

Daniel POV:

I feel myself falling asleep from the sound of the teacher talking, then Aria nudges me and slides a piece of paper in front of me. 

I open up the paper and read what she wrote me. 

‘Yah, are you okay?’
‘I’m fine, why?’ I write, then hand her the paper. 
‘Just wondering ^__^ Boring class huh?’
‘Yeah, you interrupted my almost nap missy!’
‘Sorry! Wanna go to sleep? ^___^’
‘No it’s fine. You know I like talking to you, even if we do have to pass notes (:’
‘Aww so sweet~ Do we have class together after this?’
‘I think so…foods?’
‘Yup! Yay~ hopefully we can be in the sane group for that too. Do you have early release today?’
‘Hopefully ^__^ Yeah, after foods, you too right?’
‘Mhm~ let’s go to the mall or something afterwards.’
‘I’m fine with that (:’

We ended up passing notes until class ended, not having any idea what the teacher was talking about, but I’m glad we talked to each other. 

We walked to foods class together and we sat at the sane table there too. Yoseob joined us and we ended up being the only group of 3, but we didn’t mind.  

Since it was the first class, we just learned about the class and what we’ll be doing this year. I can’t wait until we actually start cooking. We’re supposed to cook sone international food too!

When the class ends, me and Aria stop by our lockers before leaving school. It’s about 12:30 so when we leave school, we go get something quick to eat before heading to the mall. It stopped raining, and the sun was starting to come out. 

After we finished eating, we went to the mall. I swear, every time we come here together, I always end up holding all of her shopping bags cause she goes crazy with buying. 

“Oh Daniel, let’s go in this store!” Aria exclaims, pulling me into her favorite clothing store. 

It’s gonna be a long day.