Chapter Five

Play with me...

Hae was entering the school gate with his arms around two girls.

'You must admit, the boy's got talent.' Kyu uttered.

Hyukjae looked up and froze. He made himself relax and huffed 'If being a is a talent...'

Kyu chuckled.

'Donghae oppa, thanks for saving us from that creep.' The girl on the left said.

'You are welcome, sweety.' Hae smiled.

'Oppa, let us reward you.' The girl on the right signaled her friend. Both of them leaned in and pecked Hae's cheeks and ran off giggling.

'Aish Hae, you lucky dog!' Minho wrapped himself around his friend.

'Tell us your secret.' Taemin begged.

'It's magic really, people are naturally drawn to him.' Sungmin commented.

Hae let his eyes wander and they locked with Hyukjae's.

'Hey you!' a muscular boy, looking furious, walked over to Donghae.

'And here we go again.' Sungmin sighed.

'You kissed my girlfriend.' The guy yelled.

'Did she like it?' Hae smiled. 'I can give you pointers.'

Minho laughed.

The guy threw a punch but missed since Hae ducked.

'I can teach you how to fight as well.' Hae smirked.

The guy got angrier and angrier.

'Kyu, go tell a teacher.' Hyuk said.

Kyu got up but Sungmin held him back. 'No you won't.'

Hyuk's eyes narrowed. 'Let him go.'

Sungmin stared. 'What is your frigging problem with Hae, Hyukjae?'

'I ing hate him!'

This time Hae forgot to duck and the fist of the boy hit him hard. He was knocked out completely.

'Damn it, Hae!' Sungmin let go of Kyu and rushed over to his friend.

'Oh this will be good.' Kyu laughed as he saw a furious Mr. Kim arriving.

'Who is so suicidal that they hit my lead???!' Heechul screamed.

The guy who had punched Hae almost wet his pants.

'Run.' Taemin whispered to him. The guy took the advice and ran off.

'Hyukjae, help me carry this fish.' Heechul demanded.

Hyuk sighed and got up. He grabbed Hae's feet and helped the teacher carry him inside.

'Ugh his perfect face.' Heechul whined while he took a hold on Hae's chin and observed the bruise forming.

'Can I leave, sir?' Hyuk asked. He couldn't stand watching the teacher hover over Donghae.

'Yeah, sure, just remember we have our first rehearsal during the lunch break.' Heechul mumbled still in awe of Hae's face.

 

'Okay my darlings.' Heechul was all hyper at the start of their rehearsal 'Gather around, Henry will hand over the first scene of the play.'

'Not the entire script?' A girl asked.

'No, I'm still working on it, you will be getting it scene by scene.'

'But how can we get into character?' A boy asked.

'Well, I'll give you enough information to work with.' Heechul smirked. 'But first let's warm up, I'll divide you in pairs first.' He quickly shoved Hae and Hyuk together as he saw some girls and even a boy eyeing the gorgeous teen.

'Okay now one of you turn your back to the other and let yourself fall. This is about trust.' Heechul said. He noticed Hyuk's grin and added 'If you drop your partner, trust me on this, there will be hell to pay.' He saw Hyuk pale and Heechul smiled at himself.

'Unf... you are so heavy.' Hyuk complained as he caught Hae.

The younger blushed. 'Sorry.'

'Ohhhh oppa is so cute!' A girl squealed as she noticed the blush.

Hae ignored her. 'Your turn.' he said softly towards his partner.

Hyuk couldn't, he just stood there.

'Come on, Hyuk, it's not that hard. Just trust me.' Hae whispered as he saw Heechul coming their way.

But Hyuk remained frozen.

Hae didn't want the wrath of Heechul over him so he made Hyuk trip towards him. Hyuk fell and tried to turn around to brace himself for the impact with the floor. His hands hit Hae's chest and made the boy fall as well. Hyuk landed on top. Both of them groaned in pain. When Hyuk opened his eyes, he noticed they were only inches away from each other's faces. He looked at Hae's swollen cheek and reacted on instinct. He cupped the bruise in his palm and ran his thumb over it. Hae's eyes shot open. Hyuk realised what he was doing and quickly pinched the cheek hard. Hae screamed out in pain.

'You are such a baby.' Hyuk hissed as he got off of Hae.

'Problems?' Heechul asked, his eyes sparkling as he had noticed the little interaction.

'No, sir.' Hae croaked out.

'Good, let me explain your characters.' Heechul said. He turned to Hyuk. 'You will be Eunhyuk, a well liked, funny, outgoing swimming star of the school. And you.' He turned to Donghae. 'You will be Namhae, a quiet, withdrawn, shy guy.'

Hyuk frowned. 'Wouldn't it better if we switched roles?'

'No.'

'And why are the names so alike?' Hae asked.

'Are you two going to cause me trouble?' Heechul's voice was soft but oh so threatening.

Both boys gulped and shook their heads.

'So Namhae really really likes Eunhyuk a lot but doesn't dare to approach him. Eunhyuk on the other hand despises Namhae, he bullies him ferociously.'

Hae stared at the ground. Hyuk smirked. 'No problem, teach.' He liked the story already.