Chapter 8: The LOVE Lane

One Way Love

“Wait! WHAT?” You all shouted while all the king Jerk of Nowhereville did was smirk at you. “Can we do this AFTER you have gotten off me?” The guy at the bottom said in a somewhat choked voice. One by one the boys started to get off the pile. When the jerk’s time came, he didn’t move. “MOVE! You ert!”

You screamed and the other boys pulled him off you. You hurriedly stood up and offered a hand to the guy who was underneath you. He smiled at you and took your hand and heaved himself up. Finally when everyone was up, you all glared at the jerk who hid behind one of the guys. Suddenly one of them said “So, L….aren’t you gonna introduce us?” “Yeah sure! Everyone…” he came over and put his arm around your shoulder and you tried to shrug it off.

“…meet my girlfriend, ~~~~~!” “What?!” You exclaimed and stared at him. All the other guys were staring at him too. “You….got a girlfriend?” one of them asked. “No! I’m NOT his girlfriend! Hello everyone! I’m ~~~~!” you smiled. However, the jerk didn’t fail to notice your lack of stammering. “Hi!” everyone chorused. One of them, the guy you offered your hand to, shuffled forward and extended his hand. You shook it. “Hey! My name is Woohyun! But you can call me Woo oppa!”

You laughed at his childlike expression. “Okay…Woo oppa!” “HEY!” the jerk yelled. “What?” you asked irritated. Woo oppa was still holding your hand. “YOU don’t call Me L oppa! You just met him and you already call him that! And why are you still holding her hand. She’s MY girlfriend remember?” he back hugged you.

You shrugged him off. “I’m NOT your girlfriend and you never asked me call you oppa and even if you do, I won’t call you that!” “WHY?!” he pouted. “Because…oppa is someone who you respect. YOU however are someone I do NOT respect. Hence, I won’t call you oppa.” He pout got bigger. He ran to the corner of the room and started sulking Tamaki style from Ouran High. He kept giving you all puppy eyes over his shoulder before turning back. You never saw him like this but you ignored him.

Others introduced themselves as well. They were Hoya, Sunggyu, Dongwoo,  Sunyeol and Sungjong. They were all very nice. “WOW!” Hoya said. You turned to look at him, once again ignoring the jerk giving you puppy eyes. “What?” you asked. “Just that no girl has EVER ignored his puppy look. You are the first one and you have NO problem ignoring him….” He trailed off and you rolled your eyes.

You all looked over at the jerk who was still looking at you with puppy eyes. But you had to admit….his puppy eyes are really effective…if not for his sour personality…I would have melted right there…. You thought. You glanced at Woohyun  and blushed as you saw he was looking at you. You immediately looked away. Just then, the jerk decided to come over and squeeze in between you and Woo oppa. You both glared at the jerk but he conveniently ignored your stares.

Others were unaware of the glances that were being passed between you and Woohyun but L was aware of it and he shifted positions a bit so he blocked Woohyun’s view of you. “Uh….Woo Woo…can you shift over a bit?” the jerk asked. Woohyun stared at him in disbelief. “How much space do you need?” he asked. He was taking up double the space you and Woohyun together were taking up. “I don’t feel comfortable…..please hyung!” he puppy eyed Woohyun. Woohyun had no choice and he sighed and shifted over.

You were all taking about what sports you like when suddenly the jerk butted in, “Hey Woohyun? How’s your girlfriend?” you frowned. He has a girlfriend? You thought disappointed. Woohyun glared at the jerk. “I broke up with her five weeks before you moved out remember?” he gritted his teeth. Woohyun glanced t you to see what your expression was like. You were frowning.

You let out a sigh. The jerk kept on going. “No but I’m talking about the girl you saw in the Chinese restraint.” Woohyun was now suspicious. “What girl are you talking about?” The jerk secretly glanced at you. “Oh Yeah! I forgot how you are a player and all. Of course you don’t remember all the girls! My bad. Keep on going guys….” Now everyone was giving the jerk funny looks. Then you all returned to your convo.

L secretly grinned. Hoya was the only one who caught his grin and made a mental note to ask him what it was all about. You were hungry. Woohyun was hungry too. So he said, “ ~~~~? How about you and I make everyone some lunch?” you immediately nodded. The jerk butted in for the fifth time. “I’ll come too!”

You hate cooking!” you frowned. He hates cooking? But he made me pancakes and the salad. You thought. But…the pancakes was a prank and the salad was poisoned…. You shook your head. “I like cooking now!” Jerk replied. You and Woohyun, without another word, walked towards the kitchen.

The jerk was not in the kitchen yet. That meant you had some time alone with Woohyun. You glanced at him. “Woo oppa?” he looked at you and smiled. “Hmmmm?” “Do you like watching movies?” He smiled. “Yes I do. Do you want to go to movies with me?” he asked. You blushed and smiled at the same time. “Y-Yes.” Great! Here comes my stuttering! You thought sarcastically.

 You looked in his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by a loud smash and a loud “WHHHHHHOOOPS!” you both looked over to see L with a smashed plate on the floor. “Sorry! I walked into the table!” he lied and smiled at you two innocently. You both gave him irritated looks. “I’ll clean it up.” You sighed and picked up big pieces of the plate with your hand. “~~~! Be careful!” Woohyun said. You looked at him and smiled. “I’ll be f- OUCH!” you yelped.

You looked down to your hand to see a very deep cut in your hand. A lot of blood was rushing out. Woohyun almost fainted at the sight of blood. He turned away and tered. “blood…just small….blood…LOTS of blood!” he fainted. You yelled. “HOYA OPPA!” Hoya came rushing in. “What’s wrong?” he asked you. “Woo oppa just fainted when-” the jerk cut you off. “Hoya hyung? Take care of Woo Woo hyung and I’ll bandage her.” Hoya nodded and ran over to Woohyun, carrying him out of the kitchen. Hoya came back in and got a glass of water. Then ran back out. Suddenly, the jerk caught your hand. “Here.”

He tended to your hand and bandaged it properly. After finishing, he didn’t let go of your hand. “Uh….let go of my hand jerk…” you mumbled. “Not until you call me oppa!” he said. You sighed. He was still stuck there? Fine! “okay! Can you let go of my hand please jerk oppa?” He smiled. “That’s better- wait WHAT?!” he exclaimed. You giggled. Suddenly the mood became serious and you leaned forward and pecked his cheek. “Thank you for your help….JERK OPPA!” you laughed.            

 L’s eyes softened when he saw you laugh. As long as you are laughing because of me ~~~…. He thought. Whereas from behind the wall Hoya witnessed the whole scene. Hmmm…like I thought. Someone is going down the LOVE lane.  

***

Author's Note:

Hey Guys! Sorry for the late update! Please don't mind any mistakes! Enjoy! Oh! And don't forget to comment! You ALMOST did! Enjoy! Me Out!:)