Chapter 9: Sharing a Room With Jerk

One Way Love

Hoya’s P.O.V:

I smirked as I watched her and myungsoo play around with each other. Dongwoo's voice came from behind me. “Hoya? What’s going on between two of them? I’m confused.” I looked at him over my shoulder. “But I’m not. Our dongsaeng likes someone. Finally! She seems to like him as well but something’s holding her back.” I jerked my chin at ~~~~ and myungsoo. “Well, I think someone else likes her too.”

He gestured behind him to a now conscious Woohyun who was asking where ~~~ was. I sighed as I saw Woohyun make his way into the kitchen and hugging ~~~ from behind. “All I now know is that the atmosphere is going to get awkward. This is first time for myungsoo for liking someone. And seriously we don’t need Woohyun the player to ruin it but who knows maybe its love at first sight for him too. He can’t help it.”

Dongwoo sighed and turned around to go. “This is too much pressure for me….I’m going back.” I continued to watch as Woohyun and myungsoo gave each other glares while trying to grab ~~~~’s attention. ~~~~~ on the other hand, was completely oblivious to it all.

I almost wept with frustration. What the hell is wrong with these three. “MYUNGSOO!” I yelled. The three of them looked over at me. “What?” He yelled back. “Come here! I need your help with something." He looked like he could kill me. He glared at Woohyun warningly before sulkingly walking over to me.

“WHAT?” He hissed at me. “Do you like her?” His body froze. “What? What are you-” I cut him off. I was getting tired of all this already. And it was the first day. “Do. You. Like. Her?” I gritted out. “Why are you asking-” “Yes or no?” He didn’t even think about it. “Of course not!” I smirked. “Then let Woohyun have her. She seems to like him too!” “WHAT NO!” He yelled making everyone in the house look at us in confusion. He smiled innocently at everyone and they went back to whatever they were doing.

He looked back at me and I looked at him with a straight face. “No? But I thought you didn’t like her….” I trailed off. He looked at me like he could kill me any second. “Fine! I dunno maybe. But I don’t really like her that much you know-” “Admit it! You are jealous!” I cut in.

“WHAT HELL! NO! WHY WOULD I BE…..” he trailed off when he saw everyone look at him weird for the second time in ten seconds. They gave him lingering looks before going back to their business. “If you don’t like her and you’re not jealous then I’ll go tell Woohyun that he can have her….” I started walking over in ~~~~’s and Woohyun’s direction slowly. “NO STOP!”

Everyone looked at him again. “What is with you?” “Are you on drugs?” “Can you NOT shut up?!” The last one was from ~~~~ and I winced when I heard it. I quickly looked at myungsoo’s face but it was carefully portrayed as expressionless when I saw hurt flash in his eyes for a second. I quickly walked back to him. “Maybe you should tell her how you feel….” He looked at me. “I can’t let that happen….no….” He started but shut up when he saw ~~~ come in our direction. She looked at him for a second before looking at me. She smiled and I smiled back. I saw jealousy spark in myungsoo’s eyes and had to stifle laughter.

“What time is it Hoya oppa?” She asked. I smiled at the word ‘oppa’. I looked at my watch. “It’s 10:30pm. It’s too late to go home now. And myungsoo looks tired as well. Maybe you can stay over.” I watched her face as she looked at Myungsoo for any signs of tiredness. Fortunately, myungsoo always looked like he needed sleep. She looked back at me. “Don’t worry. I’ll drive he can sleep here. L? Where are the keys?” Myungsoo panicked for a second and I decided to help him out. “You shouldn’t drive out in dark alone either. Stay here tonight?” I pouted at her.

She laughed. “Okay.” I looked at her seriously. “There is one problem. We have no guest rooms. The only spare room is myungsoo’s which I’m sure he’ll be using tonight but there is a couch in there. I’m sure he will act like a gentleman and let you have the bed.” I gave myungsoo a look. Myungsoo nodded looking way to eager. If that’s what it was like to be in love then I NEVER wanted to be in love.

Everyone crowded around us three. “What’s happening?” Sunggyu asked. “Oh! ~~~` is staying the night!” I replied and Woohyun’s eyes widened. He opened his mouth and I was pretty sure it was to ask her to room with him so I cut him off before he even began. I was NOT a partial person but I thought myungsoo looked more serious about her than Woohyun and he was going to dump her like the player he was.

“She’s staying in Myungsoo’s room and he’s taking the couch aren’t you?” We all looked at myungsoo. He gave a tight smile at me and nodded. Everyone except me and ~~~~ gasped. “You are……giving up your bed for ~~~~~?”  Sungyeol asked in disbelief. “Yes….” Myungsoo answered uneasily. He knew where this was going.

“What’s so special?” ~~~ asked. “Uh…” I started but Dongwoo cut me off. “Special? It’s a miracle! Myungsoo NEVER lets anyone have his bed. NO NO! He throws a fit until people finally back down. His bed is probably his most precious item.” “Bed? What’s so special about a be-” “Bed is where you sleep. And sleep is one thing Myungsoo LOVES!” ~~~~~ looked like she was going to laugh but she thought better of it.

“So are we going sleeping?” I asked. Everyone nodded and mumbled goodnights before heading towards their own rooms. I closed my door and laughed silently. It’s going to be interesting. Myungsoo better tell me what happens in the bedroom, tomorrow morning.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Author's Note:

Hey guys! First thing first! SO SORRY! For the late and short update! I seem to be having problems managing story updates between all of my stories *sigh* I'm so tired. My Christmas play is coming up and I'm an angel but I need a halo for the costume. I'm meant to go shopping now but I decided to update instead cz I didn't want to leave you guys hanging! See I DO care about all of you! So....what about this chap? What do you think is going to happen in the room? are they going to fight like usual? Or something else? COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! thank you to all my supporters, subscribers, readers and commenters! Please don't mind any mistakes or typos and enjoy the chap!:D