Chapter 3: King Jerk Comes to Rescue!

One Way Love

You woke up in the toilet in your own vomit. You groaned remembering what happened. That jerk… you didn’t seem to have any other name for him so you decided to keep calling him King Jerk of Nowhereville . You stood up on shaky legs and cleaned the toilet. Then took a shower to clean yourself up. You emerged from the shower and put your dirty clothes in wash. It was 3am in the morning. You sighed. Might as well get ready for the morning shift, it starts in two hours. You quickly made breakfast, pancakes, for both of you. Even though he had been mean to you, you didn’t want to be like him. So you decided to make him pancakes too. You put his plate on the table and left it there. At least he can reheat it. I am a better person than he is. In life making other people happy is what matters. You thought to yourself.        

You got ready for work and decided to leave King Jerk from Nowhereville a note. You quickly wrote a note and left it next to the breakfast. You went out the front door and made sure it was locked. You hummed to yourself as you went to work. Oh! Thank god I wrote the note, I won’t be back til late midnight….

L’s P.O.V:

I opened my eyes and yawned. I looked at the watch. It was six in the morning. Why the hell am I up so early in the morning? I padded over to the bathroom and got ready. After a five minute shower, I went to the kitchen to make my breakfast. Maybe I can make Queen Stammer of Clumsyville. Hey! I like that name! maybe I should start calling her that! I felt a bit bad after poisoning her yesterday. I felt even worse for leaving her passed out in the toilet in her own vomit. But since when do I feel guilty for something I do? Since never. So I let her be. I walked into the kitchen. Maybe I can make her breakfast and put meat in it? Should I put hair remover in her shampoo? Shaving cream in her paste? I was pondering over which prank to play on her when something caught my eye.

I gaped at the breakfast she’d made me. Pancakes! I love pancakes!  They were a bit cold so I reheated them in the microwave. There was a note there but I didn’t want to read what Queen Stammer of Clumsyville wrote so I chucked it in the bin.

I ate all the pancakes in ten minutes. Then I realised that she had made breakfast for me. Even though I poisoned her yesterday! That idiot! Has she no sense!  Another thing hit me. The pancakes were cold that meant she had woken up some time before and made it. I rushed in the toilet and saw it spotless. No vomit??? She had time to clean the toilet? I went into the bathroom and it was a bit wet. So she was up so early that she made breakfast, cleaned up the toilets and took a bath. Hmmm…what kind of a freak is she?

Your P.O.V:

You worked hard whole day. Now you were walking back home. It was really dangerous for a girl of your age to walk out at midnight but you didn’t have any option. This was your only source of income. The only way you could pay off your bills. You were distracted so you didn’t hear the footsteps behind you. You kept walking. Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed you.  You shrieked. One of the hands covered your mouth to shut your screams off. You struggled but nothing happened. The stranger was obviously a guy as your efforts didn’t even move him an inch. The guy’s hands went to your hip and kept going down. You were so scared. You kept screaming and struggled even harder. Suddenly, you were free of hands. You started crying really loudly and turned around. You saw King Jerk beating up the guy who was going to assault you. You cried harder. He left the stranger half dead on the street and called the police. He walked towards where you were sobbing loudly in your hands. He shouted “Are you an idiot? What are you doing here so late at night?” you could only cry harder. He sighed. “My friend lives in that house.” He pointed to the house on her right.

 “He called me and told me that there was a girl in front of his house pretty oblivious to the fact that she was being followed. He was scared to come out so he called me. The whole day I had looked around, calling my friends, asking them if they’ve seen you! Then someone tells me they saw you and you were about to get assaulted. You know I had to run here full speed. You idiot!” You had ceased crying but were looking at him. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

Then he said “You can walk home? Let’s go home.” He extended his hand towards you. What the hell? Yesterday he just poisoned me! And now he wants to be best-friends with me!!! “~~~!” he yelled your name and jumped. You hesitantly took his hand and without another word he walked you back home and tucked you in bed.            

***

Author's note:

Hey guys! Like the new side of the Jerk? No? Well, don't worry he'll be back to his normal self in NO time!!! Enjoy Me out!