Chapter 11: Missing

One Way Love

L stood there with his mouth opened. “How many boyfriends do you have?” He gaped at you. “SIX!” You yelled happily and threw your arms around Yongguk and Zelo. “I love them all to bits.” All six of them laughed and Zelo back hugged you. L almost had smoke coming out of his ears and nose. But you didn’t notice anything. However, B.A.P did. They smirked at each other.

They deliberately moved closer to you. You looked up at them and smiled at them. Then Jongup intertwined your fingers with his just as Himchan caught your other hand. Yongguk s his arms around your waist. And Zelo leaned his head on your shoulder. Daehyun buried his head in your neck, inhaling your familiar scent. “I missed you, my love.” He muttered against your skin. You giggled. “It tickles Daedae! I missed you too!”

Younjae just smiled and kissed your cheek. You looked at L to tell him more about your childhood friends when he exploded. “You are a ! I thought you were better than this! But seriously I was so wrong. I hope you rot in hell!” With that he his hell and marched away while you just stood there, frozen, watching his back. You were very hurt by his words and B.A.P knew it. They felt guilty for taking it a little too far.

“I will KILL him for calling my noona a slu-” Yongguk covered the maknaes mouth. “That bastard!” Himchan put his arm around you protectively. You were standing there, hurt. What did he mean? A ? “Fine! I think he’s asking for it, hyung!” Daehyun hissed. Yongguk shushed everyone and looked at you in concern. You hadn’t said anything. You were just staring at the ground.

“~~~? Are you alright?” You shook your head. “Let’s go oppas and Zelo!” You grabbed Yongguk’s and Zelo’s hands and dragged them out of the airport. They laughed and you all caught taxi back to their dorm. They had two. One in Korea and one in America. This time Yongguk paid for the taxi.

You all laughed merrily and entered the dorm to find it, trashed. You all stood there. All the laughter died. Things were thrown across the room. The couch was ripped and barely recognisable. “Who did this?” You whispered. “We were in America. REMEMBER?” Yongguk yelled. You flinched and stepped back. He hardly yelled at you. Himchan hugged you and put himself between you and Yongguk. “HEY! Are you insane?! Why are you yelling at her? She didn’t do anything!” He yelled at Yongguk.

Yongguk looked down to the floor, feeling guilty. He looked up to apologise but saw you crying. He shoved Himchan out of the way and hugged you to himself. “I’m sorry. It’s just…you know I hate when fans trash our dorm all the time. We have to move now….again. I hate it.” He whispered the last part in your neck. He sighed.

You hugged him tighter. “I know. I hate it too. I wish you could live peacefully.” You whispered. Then you saw Zelo pout and you opened one arm and he immediately came over hugging you. Then the rest of the BAP slowly moved towards you, tearing up. “I hate it too.” Jongup muttered.

“I miss umma.” You looked at the maknae. “I miss your mum too.” You quietly whispered and his cheek and wiped away the tears that fell from his face. You all eventually trudged up the stairs. One by one, everyone lay down on the king sized bed. You all somehow fit on there. This ended up in you being on top of Yongguk. But it was fine. You all were used to this. As a family, you all held hands with the one next to you. You fell asleep on Yongguk, holding Jongup’s and Daehyun’s hands.

***

L’s P.O.V:

The sunlight streamed through the windows and L opened his eyes. He yawned and scratched his head. He sighed and got up from his bed and walked over to your room. He peeped in and saw the same thing he saw for the whole of last week. An unmade empty bed. You still weren’t home, yet. He sighed. You haven’t come home in a whole week. It was enough to almost make L guilty about what he said. Almost.

But it wasn’t his fault! You were dating SIX guys for God sake! Not that there was anything wrong with dating six guys if they know about each other right? He fumed again thinking back to how that guy kissed your cheek and the guy who had his arms around your waist.

Fine! It didn’t matter to him that you weren’t home in a week. He didn’t care! He sighed for the nth time and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast when he got a phone call. It was Infinite. “We want to see ~~~ again! We wanna go shopping with her! Especially Woohyun!”

L sighed. “Fine I’ll find her! Now go away, Hoya hyung!” “Someone’s grumpy!” Hoya replied. “IT’S STILL THE MORNING!” L yelled and hung up. He was NOT a morning person. He finished his breakfast and went to the police. He filed a missing report for you.

Less than four hours later, you were all over the news, as missing. You were sitting on the couch and you turned the T.V. on. The news was on. “The twenty one year old has been missing since a week. The man who….” The channel was switched to War movies. “Oppa!” You whined. “I wanted to watch the news! For a second I thought there was a photo of me there!” Yongguk chuckled. “Unless you are missing or kidnapped, it wasn’t you!”

He didn’t know how right he was.     

***

A/N:

Hey guys!

Has been ages hasn't it?

WEll...now here is an update!

I'll try to update as much as I can...so ENJOY!!!:D